KES Lighting Reviews

of reviewers recommend KES Lighting
Read KES Lighting Reviews
Fantastic service, responded very quickly to emails. Products very good quality
Really happy with our chandelier, which we got at a great price from KES and the customer support was superb.
Brill product and service
Really good quality pair of pendant lights purchased, at a price which was considerably less than other Retailers on the net. Just found it odd, that on completing my Order on the website, KES Lighting's procedure is to check stock with their Supplier, rather than conducting their own stock control. This may however, be more common practice than I have come across before, and it was something I was very happy to go along with, due to the pricing and quality of their items for sale. Thanks KES Lighting and will definitely revisit and recommend !
Purchased from this company twice now. Handled everything very professionally. Would not hesitate to buy from then again.
Very helpful staff, went extra mile to help us choose the right lighting during the lockdown.
Thrilled with my floor lamp. Looks real quality. Everyone comments on it.
Item arrived as promised and we were not disappointed - looks amazing in my dining room
Good quality Very pleased
Great light and well packaged
Was very good at delivering on time would recommend to my friends. Thanks.
Reliable seller, good communication, fast delivery. I do recommend.
Delighted with the lights which came the next day. Excellent service.
Our table lamp arrived promptly, good communication, very well packaged. Very pleased with it.
Prompt delivery and v good quality lights
When the light I ordered was delayed by the shipping company, i called KES and they kept following up until it arrived. Beautiful light at a good price, too. Very happy.
Lovely light fitting. Ordered one day and came immediately. Well packed. Excellent. Good value for money
Fantastic could not fault the service first class
Swift and efficient service, good price on what I wanted.
Hallo, viele Dank für die schnelle und reibungslose Lieferung der beiden Feiss Marlena Leuchten. Es hat alles prima und unkompliziert geklappt. Die Leuchten sehen wirklich sehr gut aus! Liebe Grüße aus Deutschland.
KES Lighting 5 star review on 30th March 2021