KES Lighting Reviews

4.8
Based on 2,004 reviews
5 out of 5
Read KES Lighting Reviews
Fantasic service, Shane was brilliant at sorting our order and keeping us in formed on delivery. Beautiful lights purchased for numerous rooms.
KES Lighting 5 star review on 21st February 2022 KES Lighting 5 star review on 21st February 2022
Great selection of lights and fabulous customer service.
Excellent service. Beautiful light fittings and great prices.
KES Lighting 5 star review on 18th February 2022
Fantastic Service, very helpful, ordered over the phone, collected from store, someone even carried it to the car for me, nice shop.
Absolutely beautiful lamps and they were packed extremely well. Staff kept me well informed of delivery process as I had to wait few weeks for order to arrive. would not hesitate to order from Kes Lighting again. Perfect!
Excellent quality and fantastic customer experience
Friendly and efficient service
Omg The light make My Home more beautiful 🥰❤️
KES Lighting 5 star review on 4th February 2022
I was so impressed by the lovely lady who helped me with my purchase, and what she promised me it was unbelievable and got my chandelier within 3 working days , I will recommend KES lighting to everyone.
Good quality lights promptly delivered in well packed boxes
Purchased a couple of Light Fittings from Kes previously and was very pleased with them indeed, hence the reason for our returning and our latest purchase of two stunning wall lights. Delivery was extremely quick and the fittings were beautiful. Very Happy Customer.
Excellent service, from order to delivery would definitely use Kes Lighting again.
Have bought several times from Kes Lighting now, as they have a great selection of lighting, and their customer service is excellent. Would not hesitate to recommend them.
Excellent service from the initial order to the after sales email enquiring if I was happy. Will use again.
Very good but perhaps a re-think of the amount of unnecessary polystyrene used in packing would be good.
quick and efficient
Very pleased with the light I ordered online. Best price I could find and quick delivery
KES Lighting 5 star review on 7th January 2022
Very good service and helpful staff Had a missing part to my order, received very quickly
KES Lighting 5 star review on 4th January 2022 KES Lighting 5 star review on 4th January 2022
Beautiful chandelier excellent service sent the same day 10/10 for all involved special thanks to Jamie-Lee highly recommend 👍
Excellent service, I was trying to locate a lamp for my daughter for Xmas and Shane sent me pictures of what they had in stock. Once agreed he got the item sent to me in extra quick time. Daughter over the moon. Thank you
KES Lighting is rated 4.82 based on 2,004 reviews