Kerala Ayurveda Centre Reviews

86% of reviewers recommend Kerala Ayurveda Centre

How would you rate Kerala Ayurveda Centre ?

"Very good service. Very useful getting the text message to remind of appointment. Therapists are professional and knowledgeable."
"Great place for a holistic experience at an affordable price at your doorstep. We enjoyed oil massage and steam treatment and highly recommend it."
"I didnot know how my hour session will be but after the full massage and the steam session i was very relaxed and fill much better i would recomend to anyone to go have a session you want ti go again their staff are very friendly and highly skill in their work"
"I find it annoying when massages only last 50 minutes, it should be full 60 mins, you should have more special offers available as well"
"I am very happy with the service they provide"
"Every birthday, anniversary or celebration my husband and I book in at Kerala for a massage and steam. Very skillful staff and a great way to pamper ourselves. Great value too."
"Love the fact that your massage is very personalised and the therapist knows you well and works round your needs. Very friendly service and you are made to feel very important as a client. Everyone should get a massage here, even if it's only for relaxation !"
Kerala Ayurveda Centre is rated 4.57 based on 7 reviews