Keppel Dentistry Reviews

of reviewers recommend Keppel Dentistry
Read Keppel Dentistry Reviews

About Keppel Dentistry:

WELCOME TO KEPPEL DENTISTRY

World-leading dentistry that will give you confidence in your smile.

“Once you’ve experienced how dentistry can be at Keppel, you’ll never want to go anywhere else.”

Tom Keppel and his team offer world-leading dentistry, set within a friendly, relaxed atmosphere.

The team will take the time to make sure you understand what is happening before, during and after your treatment, but they really shine when you’re in the chair. They’ll make you feel comfortable and informed whether you’re with them for a check-up or in the chair for a three-hour procedure.

If you’re nervous or anxious they are compassionate and happy to take things at your pace. In short, they’re happy to do whatever they can to help you have a healthy confident smile. They take care of you from the moment you walk through the door, making sure you feel sufficiently comfortable so you can raise any oral health issues without fear of embarrassment.

To experience the Keppel Dentistry difference in our purpose built practice, just five-minutes’ walk from Sutton station, call us on 020 3733 3698.

bm@keppeladvanceddentistry.co.uk

1 Cedar RoadSuttonSurrey

Tell us how Keppel Dentistry made you happy
Always very professional and thorough with the clean
(Keppel Dentistry) -
A very good clean and no pain!
(Keppel Dentistry) -
Told me what was going to happen and supported me through the process
All good as always!
(Keppel Dentistry) -
Nina is always very thorough and courteous.
(Keppel Dentistry) -
I have always found the atmosphere very friendly and the service provided always brilliant.
(Keppel Dentistry) -
Very professional and always does a great job. Lovely staff, always make you feel welcome and at ease.
(Keppel Dentistry) -
Very efficient and good results. Would recommend
(Keppel Dentistry) -
I would highly recommend Nina as a hygenist.
(Keppel Dentistry) -
I’ve been a patient with Tom for some time now and my time here has always been excellent.
(Keppel Dentistry) -
Always a great experience as Nina is so kind, experienced and friendly and makes me feel very good.
(Keppel Dentistry) -
A ANice experience and patient when I start coughing.
Very friendly service
(Keppel Dentistry) -
Nina is the best hygienist I have ever been to in all my many years of visiting dentists. She is so gentle and puts me at ease during the procedure. I always know my teeth are really the best they can possibly be after a visit to her.
(Keppel Dentistry) -
Fantastic hygienist, the rolls royce of hygienist. Very friendly receptionist.
(Keppel Dentistry) -
We found this dentist by chance 10 plus years ago. My daughter suffers from lupus and her teeth where in a terrible condition. They explained advised and helped us sort the one going problems. After seeing my daughters care I moved and find his work remarkable.
Very lucky to have meet Tom and found this practice who have looked after my teeth for 10 years. They have always gone the extra mile. Really friendly practice.
(Keppel Dentistry) -
Clean and check up thorough as always
Friendly and helpful
(Keppel Dentistry) -
Very friendly and professional service
Keppel Dentistry is rated 4.81 based on 73 reviews