Keppel Dentistry Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Keppel Dentistry

About Keppel Dentistry: WELCOME TO KEPPEL DENTISTRY

World-leading dentistry that will give you confidence in your smile.

“Once you’ve experienced how dentistry can be at Keppel, you’ll never want to go anywhere else.”

Tom Keppel and his team offer world-leading dentistry, set within a friendly, relaxed atmosphere.

The team will take the time to make sure you understand what is happening before, during and after your treatment, but they really shine when you’re in the chair. They’ll make you feel comfortable and informed whether you’re with them for a check-up or in the chair for a three-hour procedure.

If you’re nervous or anxious they are compassionate and happy to take things at your pace. In short, they’re happy to do whatever they can to help you have a healthy confident smile. They take care of you from the moment you walk through the door, making sure you feel sufficiently comfortable so you can raise any oral health issues without fear of embarrassment.

To experience the Keppel Dentistry difference in our purpose built practice, just five-minutes’ walk from Sutton station, call us on 020 3733 3698.

bm@keppeladvanceddentistry.co.uk

1 Cedar RoadSuttonSurrey

Tell us how Keppel Dentistry made you happy

"Made me feel comfortable and"
(Keppel Dentistry) -
"Always made to feel welcome as evertone is so very friendly, and Tom is so good at his job and makes me feel comfortable."
(Keppel Dentistry) -
"Very pleased with the service, I have been coming here for years. Wonderful service and staff."
(Keppel Dentistry) -
"Ive been a patient of Tom"s for quite a number of years and the experience is always friendly and professional. Thoroughly recommend"
(Keppel Dentistry) -
"I had a hygiene appointment with Nina. She was fantastic."
(Keppel Dentistry) -
"After shopping around for some time, i am happy i came here for my invisalign the staff and treatment progress has been amazing. Everything was broken down step by step which was great, id highly recommend friends coming here"
(Keppel Dentistry) -
"EXcellent denist as a nervous patient i was reassured and felt relaxed. All the staff are great and i recieved excellent value for money. I would very highly recommend this practice."
(Keppel Dentistry) -
"Always a friendly welcome from all the staff."
(Keppel Dentistry) -
"Professional and friendly. Thank you."
(Keppel Dentistry) -
"No waiting, happy and kind team."
(Keppel Dentistry) -
"I am a nervous patient as I’ve had bad experiences with other dentists in the past. I have confidence in Tom, so trust he will do the best for me. I am especially happy with my night time mouthguard he made me. It prevents me getting crippling headaches and migraine from clenching my jaw in the night."
Keppel Dentistry is rated 4.82 based on 11 reviews