Keppel Dentistry Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Keppel Dentistry

About Keppel Dentistry: WELCOME TO KEPPEL DENTISTRY

World-leading dentistry that will give you confidence in your smile.

“Once you’ve experienced how dentistry can be at Keppel, you’ll never want to go anywhere else.”

Tom Keppel and his team offer world-leading dentistry, set within a friendly, relaxed atmosphere.

The team will take the time to make sure you understand what is happening before, during and after your treatment, but they really shine when you’re in the chair. They’ll make you feel comfortable and informed whether you’re with them for a check-up or in the chair for a three-hour procedure.

If you’re nervous or anxious they are compassionate and happy to take things at your pace. In short, they’re happy to do whatever they can to help you have a healthy confident smile. They take care of you from the moment you walk through the door, making sure you feel sufficiently comfortable so you can raise any oral health issues without fear of embarrassment.

To experience the Keppel Dentistry difference in our purpose built practice, just five-minutes’ walk from Sutton station, call us on 020 3733 3698.

bm@keppeladvanceddentistry.co.uk

1 Cedar RoadSuttonSurrey

Tell us how Keppel Dentistry made you happy

"Very friendly and professional service"
(Keppel Dentistry) - Posted 1 day ago
"very Welcoming"
(Keppel Dentistry) - Posted 1 day ago
"Always have a good experience at Keppel Dentistry."
(Keppel Dentistry) - Posted 2 days ago
"I was very well looked after and made to feel less nervous."
(Keppel Dentistry) - Posted 2 days ago
"Always very welcoming and friendly. Very professional service too."
(Keppel Dentistry) - Posted 3 days ago
"Great customer service as always."
(Keppel Dentistry) - Posted 4 days ago
"I always receive a great service. The staff are very friendly and make you feel very relaxed."
"Hygienist Nina is always on time. Very professional."
(Keppel Dentistry) - Posted 1 week ago
"Although a dental practice it’s always a pleasure to come here."
(Keppel Dentistry) - Posted 1 week ago
"Very happy with the service. Never liked smiling but now very confident that I can smile again. It’s worth every penny that I spent for. Highly recommend Tom Keppel."
(Keppel Dentistry) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"After experiencing severe uncomfort and pain I came to this dentist to who very kindly fit me in for emergency root canal treatment... being very nervous and having bad experiences in the past i was very sceptical. Everyone here was amazing! Highly recommended!"
(Keppel Dentistry) - Posted 2 weeks ago
"Having previously been nervous of dentists ..i was made to feel very relaxed and its an enjoyable experience now ( well almost ) 😉"
"Excellent experience."
(Keppel Dentistry) - Posted 3 weeks ago
"Best dentist you could go to!"
"It’s always a positive experience when I come by for biannual check-ups and hygienist sessions at Keppel Dentistry. The staff at reception are friendly and attentive, while the quality of dental treatment I have received is second to none. I always feel in safe hands and in my hygienist sessions, for example, the results are superior to any other such treatment I have received. I dont live that nearby but I’ll always seek to go to Tom’s practice as I know I can rely on everyone there."
(Keppel Dentistry) - Posted 2 months ago
"I have seen Tom and his lovely team for a good few years now, have to say they have made every visit pleasant and Tom always follow up with any concern. I have to say it’s been a plessure."
(Keppel Dentistry) - Posted 2 months ago
"Welcoming and friendly environment. Excellent quality work so far."
(Keppel Dentistry) - Posted 2 months ago
"Good information about treatment options"
(Keppel Dentistry) - Posted 2 months ago
"Quality of work above all."
(Keppel Dentistry) - Posted 2 months ago
"Always a very welcoming and professional environment, receiving high quality treatment"
Keppel Dentistry is rated 4.80 based on 54 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access