Kenwoodchefrestore Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Kenwoodchefrestore
1PM
1PM

Tell us how Kenwoodchefrestore made you happy

"As a cake decorator and baker I needed this spare part urgently. Despite it being the weekend I had a reply to my email with an address for collection as I requested but also an assurance that the item could be delivered very quickly. I opted for delivery and I was not disappointed. I have received my new Kenwood beater, beautifully and safely packaged, ordered on Friday delivered by midday on Tuesday. Stunning service! (The Kenwood website was more expensive and closed all weekend!) Thank you for your courtesy and efficiency."
Are you Kenwoodchefrestore? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Kenwoodchefrestore receives. Reply Free
"Excellent quick service and great value! A great find and easy to use website."
"The part sent does fit my Kenwood and works very different and not as sturdy as the original Kenwood liquidiser base A701A. But Im so happy its working."
"Received stainless steel blender attachment which I couldn’t find anywhere else. Fast shipping and well packed. Would definitely recommend this seller. Definitely five stars!"
"I was given a Kenwood mixer of indeterminate age. Kenwoodchefrestore gave me information on the model, had a stock of accessories and, when my mixer packed up, had the replacement parts to get it going again. I highly recommend them."
"Very good shop. Nice to have a deal with You. Very responsive and cleanhaded people. Highly recommend."
"Fast answers to email queries. Ordered item in the afternoon and received it the following morning. Wonderful service."
"I had made a mistake with my order and had to contact the company by email. They responded same day and sorted my order out immediately. My part arrived two days later. I was able to fit it that day using the downloadable installation instructions. Very pleased. All correspondence dealt with promptly and politely."
"They found precisely, what I needed"
"Great service. Speedy delivery. Fast response to queries. Ordered motor for Chef A901. Good fitting instructions. Great to keep the old chef with up to date technology. Good to know there are still some things can be repaired without throwing everything out. Thanks for that."
"The website was easy to navigate and the service was fantastic"
"Fantastic service. Our Kenwood chef whisk broke yesterday late afternoon and we had a replacement part by 11.00 this morning, saving our imminent Ruby Wedding celebrations."
"I am very pleased doing business with Kenwoodchefrestore. 1. Delivered parts - both new end used are of very good quality. 2. It is easy to communicate with Kenwoodchefrestore. Also over internet and abroad. The comminication is precise. 3. Kenwoodchefrestores advise are personal, good and helpfull. 4. Prices are very fare for parts and for shipping. I shall look foreward doing business with them again. Best regards Asger Bjerre"
"My replacement whisk and k beater work ever better than the originals!!"
"Surpassing customers' expectations (more than once)! I confirm that, for more than once, "Alex and Co." (i.e. "Kenwood Chef Restore Ltd.") are indeed very honest, customer focused and careful on trying to always be up to customers' expectations and requests. Most of the times, they indeed surpass customers' expectations! Already twice I asked for non-announced parts, on their site, for my Kenwood Chef A701A repair, and without any firm promises from their own, they end up arranging me those, so I could proceed with my late mother's Kenwood Chef complete restoration. Thanks to them, it's almost ready!"
"Our part arrived the following morning, less than 24h after the order was made."
"The website is very comprhensive and easy to negotiate. Service excellent. Would certainly use again when and if required."
"I was very happy to find Kenwood Chef Restore when my trusty Kenwood Chef stopped working. They collected my mixer, Restored and repaired it beautifully back to its original condition and I was also able to buy new mixer tools and attachments for it even though it is a vinatge mixer! Great company and great job done! Keep up the good work!"
Kenwoodchefrestore is rated 5.00 based on 19 reviews