Keith Builders Reviews

of reviewers recommend Keith Builders
Read Keith Builders Reviews

About Keith Builders:

For all you trade, DIY and home improvement materials you need look nowhere else. Biggest range of stock. Partnerships with biggest brands. Friendly and helpful Staff. Competitive pricing guaranteed

Keith Builders 5 star review on 5th August 2021
Lillian Orourke
Keith Builders 5 star review on 1st May 2021
Wendy Coutts
Keith Builders 5 star review on 19th April 2021
Preena Betts
Keith Builders 5 star review on 19th April 2021
Preena Betts
Excellent service, delivered when they said they would. Thankyou
Very helpful kept us update with our order of sandstone will be using kbm again
The service was very good and very quick, thanks Keith Builders Merchants LTD Regards Charlie.
Couldnt ask for more helpful staff and delivered everything on the delivery date.
Ordering online was easy. When i went to pick up my order the staff were very helpful. I'll buy here again.
Quick and easy to deal with. Great service. Thank you
Excellent service by all the staff on collection of my wood order online.
KBM online service was easy to navigate. They were going to deliver the following week but I had to reschedule which was done by email. Delivery was very efficient and driver placed the items just where I required them first class. This is the start of a larger project so will be using KBM again many thanks. Charlie F.
Delighted with our purchase.Friendly staff helpful driver will certainly use KB again.
Easy to order and prices good. Delivered right to the door.
Order delivered with no problems and the timber was of a good quality and price Thankd
Order and delivery very smooth. Professional service
Delivered on time driver very helpful 👍
Excellent service.....all round Excellent communications especially re delivery date Delivery driver very helpful Would definitely recommend this company Thank you - a pleasure to do business with Will use again
great efficient and speedy service always in touch and let me know how the order was processing
Very easy to place order through the website. Got a call within a few days to confirm the delivery slot. Which was well within the 7-10days indicated online. When materials arrived, the driver was very polite and helpful and managed to unload the items exactly where we requested. Second time we have used KBM recently and both times the service and products have been great.
Good bits. Very easy to navigate on line ordering. Good options of payment methods. A couple of items were out of stock, they phoned to explain and suggested alternatives. Very cheap delivery charge, and a delivery date much earlier than I expected. Very prompt and helpful delivery driver. Bad bits. Wish they were a bit nearer to me so I could visit regularly.
Arrived at Keith depot. Received a friendly welcome and was promptly loaded. Fast and efficient service. Thanks
Great looking gravel. Customer service was first class and our delivery was early and placed just where we wanted it. Will most definitely be a returning customer. Very much appreciate that you deliver to Aberdeenshire, thank-you.
Great service