Keith Builders Reviews

of reviewers recommend Keith Builders
Read Keith Builders Reviews

About Keith Builders:

For all you trade, DIY and home improvement materials you need look nowhere else. Biggest range of stock. Partnerships with biggest brands. Friendly and helpful Staff. Competitive pricing guaranteed

Keith Builders 5 star review on 5th August 2021
Lillian Orourke
Keith Builders 5 star review on 1st May 2021
Wendy Coutts
Keith Builders 5 star review on 19th April 2021
Preena Betts
Keith Builders 5 star review on 19th April 2021
Preena Betts
Professional, knowledgable and friendly staff providing advice and swift service. Hassle free delivery, with guesstimate of time slot given when asked for, which is very helpful.
Very professional from the time i ordered till the delivery, even phoned me to rearrange the delivery time
Excellent service, ordered online on the Monday call on the Wednesday to advise of Thursday delivery, quality product and would thoroughly recommend
The website was easy to use however I had a few questions which I sent as an e mail, I received a prompt reply in terms I could understand (I was doing a home diy project). The delivery driver was amazing really friendly and efficient. A fantastic company with amazing customer service
Keith Builders 5 star review on 5th August 2021
Had all i needed. Easy to use website. Delivered kerbside, well within the time frame given. I will use them again
Great service and delivery.
Very happy with the order, driver was very helpful in putting the bags where i requested .It could be more helpful if you stated AM or PM but will be ordering some chippings.
Excellent service at very competitive prices.
The standard of the decorative aggregate was as high as I expected. One minor comment (NOT a complaint!!!) was that following my order, I received an email saying that delivery would be within 7 - 10 working days (which was fine). However, 2 days after placing my order, I returned home one afternoon to find the 2 bulk bags in my driveway. This was no real problem, but it could have been had my car been blocked in my driveway. Otherwise, great product and an INCREDIBLY speedy delivery time.
Quick and efficient ordering in line. Smooth delivery and helpful driver.
I received my second load of chuckies from Keith Builders today very friendly and helpful driver an always on time as they said they would be.
Another perfect delivery, Excellent job.
Excellent customer service!
Absolutely fantastic service and went the extra mile to ensure my goods was delivered on the date I requested. Thank you KBM Michael
Best local supplier. Prompt delivery, good prices (and nice people to deal with).
Brilliant service. Great communication from these guys, even out of hours. Delivered very quickly by a great delivery guy. Really could not have done better.
Quick efficient delivery and good communication
Excellent service, highly recommend
The service was good and the materials provided were also of a good standard. Delivery was on time as well. Would recommend them.
Did exactly what they said they'd do:- Delivered on time.
Keith Builders is rated 4.87 based on 422 reviews