Keengardener Reviews

Read Keengardener Reviews

gard@keengardener.co.uk

58 Padgets Lane

Quality good
Deleted on time and great shed easy for two people to assemble
First dealing with Keen Gardener and I was very impressed with their service. I was kept informed of the status of the goods and found delivery was very prompt. I am very pleased with my Bosch 750 Rotak Lawnmower and would recommend Keen Gardner to anyone wishing to purchase gardening equipment . Many thanks.
Well impressed
Ordered a door canopy (Palram Aquila) after having to return a shoddy damaged similar one from another company. For an extra £73 I got a quality product delivered promptly and £27 cheaper than on Amazon. Very satisfied.
Keengardener 5 star review on 18th August 2021
Fast delivery, very pleased with purchase
Good price and fast service. Very pleased
All good. Would use again
Excellent service. BBQ arrived well packed and on time stated. Everything was in order and we are very pleased with the BBQ. Would recommend this company to others.
Items ordered and recieved as promised. Would use this company again.
Keen price for pump, quick delivery in these days where too many companies use COVID as an excuse for delays.
Bought a garden hose, here the next day, exerlent quality, always British. Thank you. Ian rogers
I have purchased a Bosch Shredder & a Bosch Lawnmower. I am extremely happy with the swift delivery & competitive price if both items. Brilliant 👍 highly recommended.
My item arrived damaged from the supplier and after one phone call keengardener sorted it and the damaged part was replaced straight away with no fuss. Very polite and efficient . Thanks.
What a fantastic experience start from finish. I ordered on line and the whole process was very simple. My garden set arrived on time and was unloaded from the lorry by a very polite man. I am very happy and would buy again from keengardener.
Everything about this company is First Class Service and after care .That’s why they deserve five stars.
Item selected and delivered on time. Very impressed. Thanks
My parcel from Keengardener was very well wrapped and securely taped. It arrived 2 or 3 days before the intended date, so that made me very happy. Certainly recommend Keengardener. Service very satisfying.
The service was first class and the shredder was cheaper than other sites
Great company to deal with, I had a small problem with the BBQ I bought but they sorted out it out for me so I would not hesitate to shop there again and I love my CHAR-GRILLER KAMADO
Keengardener is rated 4.76 based on 4,575 reviews