Keengardener Reviews

Keengardener 5 star review on 22nd June 2022
P Lyons
Keengardener 5 star review on 21st June 2022
Mrs N Allen
I'd never heard of this site but, when searching for an event shelter to take camping, keengardener kept popping up. They had exactly what I wanted and at the genuinely best price in the country. Delivery was brilliant and arrived in a couple of days. Really good. Cheers.
Really pleased with our bistro set. Arrived quickly and I was informed of the delivery time. Arrived well packaged. Looks great in our garden.
Very pleased with the cat. Very realistic and is helping me after i lost my beloved very special tuxedo.
Very please with the service and fast delivery
Order arrived very quickly and was the quality that I expected. Will be back to shop again
My first time shopping with Keengardener & it was a very positive experience. Not only did they have a great sale offer for the item I needed, but it was delivered super quickly aswell. I will definitely use them again
The service that I got was excellent
shed was delivered on time and has now been erected good service thanks
I recently bought a barbecue fron this company, who I had previously never heard of, the price, the delivery and the customer service I received was absolutely first class, and on top of all that, I also received a barbecue cover free as a gift, which retails at my local stockist for £52, enough said! I shall certainly use them again should I want any of their products.
Excellent service and competitive price.
Excellent price and service. The garden dining set was two thirds of the price I’d seen elsewhere. The order was turned around very quickly. Communication about delivery was very good and delivery itself was quick and efficient. The items arrived in first class condition and are perfect for my garden, so could not be more pleased with my purchases. Highly recommend The Keen Gardener on the basis of this experience and will use again.
Good service but not keen on the website ended up ordering twice as much as I needed as it said order hadn’t gone through!!!
Very quick delivery and all arrived as ordered
Good product, promp service, well packaged
Ordered the Hartman Berkeley Bronze/Amber 107cm dining set in April 2022 (order number 1300975795). On delivery found that one chair was misaligned causing the chair to rock. Spoke to Kate at Keengardener who was extremely helpful and friendly and sorted the problem with Hartman who dispatched another chair. The product overall is good, sturdy but light enough to move around as required. Seat covers are of good quality and the parasol is robust and easy to open by use of the winding handle. One major concern and disappointment to me is that I ordered the product via the TopCashback website and the potential saving was a key factor in the decision to buy from Keengardener. Unfortunately, the cash-back has so far not been forthcoming. I have raised a claim with TopCashback, who have confirmed the claim as valid but inform me they are waiting on Keengardener. This is disappointing, as reflected in my marking but I hope the claim is resolved soon.
We are very pleased with our pergola, very quick delivery, easy to put up very good quality, would buy from them again.
Great service and good prices
Ordered a hozelock auto reel and arrived super swift and cheapest price on net. There was a fault in that the hose was jammed and rang after 3 on a Friday to report, the replacement arrived the next morning, now that is what I call efficiency. Super pleased with the product and the company, would definitely use these first next time for items wanted, as I am a keen gardener!!!
Product as described and at a good price too. Fast delivery as well.
Package ripped really badly fencing and posts falling out scratch marks on some fencing ,will not be using them again.
Keengardener is rated 4.8 based on 5,617 reviews