Keengardener Reviews

Virginia Antanaviciute
Keengardener 5 star review on 8th November 2018
Liz Hay
More Photos & Videos
Very easy friendly and efficient service. Would definitely use them again.
Order arrived in double quick time

Very pleased with the pups chase and sales service team
Very good service item just as described and sent out quickly
Excellent products and customer service. Brilliant value for money, items packaged really well and arrived super fast.
Quality product, arrived on time, haven’t lay it yet, but it’s better than I thought.
Good value, quality products and quick delivery.
I called to ask for some advice on which greenhouse heater to buy - the gentleman on the phone was super helpful and friendly, and the heater I ordered has been just perfect over the last couple of frosty nights. Exactly what I wanted - keeps the frost off but not too much heat for the space I have. Highly recommend Keen Gardener!!
We had a fault with the bushbeck insert but it was rectified the same day, excellent customer service would highly recommend them
fast and efficient service ,good product.
I ordered a Palram greenhouse from Keengardner and it arrived promptly and swiftly and the delivery agent was bright, cheerful and co-operative. I now have a new greenhouse in my garden and can't wait for the Springtime to reach it's full potential. The Palram greenhouse it just what I wanted. It is sturdy, safe and secure. It was easy to erect. You just have to be methodical and follow the instructions properly. Just don't try to erect it on a windy day!
One of few who delivers abroad.
Fast delivery, ok prices. Definitely placing more orders soon!
Easy website to use and excellent customer service.
I was contacted very quickly for a delivery date
Very good service and fast delivery of item even just after Christmas.
The wind chime is beautiful and the service from Keengardener was swift and great
Item delivered quickly, in good time for Xmas it was intended as a present. Recipient is delighted with it. Great service.
Great product. Super fast delivery. Ordered as a present on the 20th December, not expecting it to arrive in time. 23rd there is was. Excellent service.
I bought 3 items, all of which arrived in a couple of days - and that was just a few days before Christmas! Thank you!!! The items were received in good shape by a trustful carrier and those that received the the items as gifts were absolutely thrilled! Thank you again. I'll be back for more KeenGardener goodness for sure! :-)
Excellent product very well made and looks great.
Cheapest price I could find on line, very fast delivery
Really happy I ordered this, very realistic and was just what I was after, delivered promptly and would recommend this to all.
Keengardener is rated 4.74 based on 3,273 reviews