Keelers Service Centre Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Keelers Service Centre

info@keelersservicecentre.co.uk

How would you rate Keelers Service Centre?

R O'Hara
Verified Reviewer

After first checking the reviews for Keelers I put my Nissan Micra in for a service and MOT. I was extremely happy with all aspects of the job and consider them to be very professional and have good customer skills. I will use them all the time from now on, glad to have found them so near to where I live.
S Reekie
Verified Reviewer

I took my 2011 Peugeot 207 to Keelers garage yesterday for a second opinion. I had my car with the North West London dealership the day before for annual service and was handed a bill for their recommended repairs for £1200. I was shocked and decided to get an independant mechanic to look at it. Keelers are just down the road so I walked in hoping someone would take a look. I met with Frank and gave him the report I got from the dealership and he got to work.
After a thorough look he gave me his findings. There was no repairs required. None!!! not even a new tyre. Both Frank and Dave showed and explained everything to me in great detail. They were very professional, kind and most importantly honest. They could have charged and told me anything but they didn't they were honest. I would most definitely recommend this garage as I will be taking all my business to them from now on. I will also refer any family and friends to this garage. I am disabled and heavily depend on my car, so I appreciate the help and honestly from Frank and Dave. They refused any payment for their services so I hope this review highlights my sincere thanks and gratitude they gave me. This just proves to me that the dealership most likely have been overcharging me for the past five years. We need more garages like Keelers and less like the well know and advertised dearships.
Peter
Verified Reviewer

The quality of service at Keelers is so good that I'll happily travel 20 miles from Beaconsfield whenever my car needs attention. Highly recommended!
Verified Buyer

Excellent service, good customer care. I have been taking my car to them for over 10 and have had no complaints. Frank knows his customers by name and this makes such a difference. Great manager he is.
Lance
Verified Buyer

The exhaust fell off my car whilst driving and Keelers happened to be the first garage I came to on the road, it was closing time but Franck was very helpful and accomodating. They took the car in and had it fixed and ready to be collected by the next morning. Highly recommended, honest pricing and service. Easy 5 Stars.
Julian
Verified Reviewer

Always a pleasure to speak to Frank at Keelers. He very quickly diagnosed the problem with my battery and had a replacement straight away. Very professional service.
Anjana
Verified Buyer

Been going to this garage for about 15 years - that should tell you something. Always had the best customer service especially from Frank. Great that as a woman who really doesn't know much, if anything about cars, Frank and his colleagues are never patronising or "blokish". Anjana (OAP number plate!)
Adele

Adele
Had fixed tyre and a new tyre fitted on. Efficient and great value, friendly, honest, fast and professional service.
I would like to thank Eddie for his advice and excellent service.
Peter Sarwan
Verified Buyer

I've been a Keelers Service Centre customer for the last 10 years. They have serviced and MOT'd the various cars I've owned throughout this period (and I've had a few). I'm bit of a petrol head and have had various high performance models including an Audi RS4 and these guys know how to look after this type of car aswell as my wifes Fiesta.
I purchase all my tyres from them based on what they've had in stock along with special order.
Reasons I use Franck Porru and the Keelers team;
1.Specialist / independent service is of a much higher standard than main chains and manufacturers (from my personal experience)
2. Price competitive (again its easy to shop around, but they are very competitive)
3. you can see them actually working on your car - (again I trust these guys to do the work)

I would highly recommend the team at Keelers!!

Michelle
Verified Buyer

Eddie, Frank & the rest of the Keelers Gang have done me proud all the years (about 14+) that II have been taking my cars in for various MOT's, services, tyres and problems.

They are consistently reliable and honest in their dealings (quite a rarity in the garage trade) and treat people with respect. However busy they are,, they always make time to explain to me exactly what the situation is and what my various options are and I totally trust their judgement.

If you want a cheap botch job, go to the garages under the arches, but if you want quality workmanship that you can rely on at a fair and reasonable price then I recommend you go to Keelers.
Mr O'Reilly
Verified Buyer

I have being using Keelers for well over 12 years now for both mine and the my wife's car, for all our MOTs, services and repairs, and I have always found them to be friendly , efficient , reasonable priced and very helpful in any issues we have had. I have found Frank Porru over the years to be especially friendly and professional , and he always takes the time out to explain what has gone wrong, and give you advice, there is never a hard sell . He is very accommodating and will always do his best to get the car sorted quickly, and keep you informed of what is going on. I always recommend Keelers to my friends .
Adrian R.
Verified Buyer

I've used these guys for years. Great service in terms of mechanics and customer service. For example last minute problem with oil, not only did they check the oil but also did the battery and windscreen. They provide a great service. Friendly and helpful. Awesome staff and not pushy at all. Thanks a lot fellas
Adrian R.
Donna Rammelt
Verified Reviewer

Give Keelers a call for fast and reliable service. Frank always looks after us and the car, and keeps us informed with what needs doing. We have been using the garage for years, as have the whole family and would never think of going anywhere else. Thanks for the super service!

M A Zergui
Verified Buyer

Keelers Service Centre is a very reliable and very trustworthy garage.They care about their customers and provide an excellent service.The staff are all very polite and very helpful. I have used Keelers many times and I would definitely recommend them to all my family and friends.
Ameet
Verified Buyer

Excellent. efficient and friendly service from Frank as usual. I was able to book the car in immediately, and Frank called back when he said he would, firstly to let me know what work was necessary and how much it would cost, and secondly to let me know when I could collect my car (which happened to be the following day). My expectations were managed perfectly, and the cost was much cheaper than going to the manufacturer.
James
Verified Buyer

Huge thanks to Frank today for a warm welcome (as always ) as well as the usual five star service. Also thanks to James who fitted my tyres

James ( seat leon )
Monil
Verified Reviewer

Having frequented a couple of garages who felt that making money was more important than safety, I am so glad I went to Keelers Service Centre to get my car fixed!

Whilst driving along, my ABS light on my dashboard would frequently flash. I spoke to a garage beforehand who said "It was nothing and that I should keep driving", I called Keelers Service Centre to get a second opinion and within 30 seconds of me explaining my problem, Franck Porru sussed out the problem.

He took the car in the morning and by the late afternoon, I had the results. I needed £714 worth of repairs. Seeing that I am new young driver, Franck showed me the problems on my car and how bad they really were. All throughout the repair job, Franck was constantly in touch with me with regard to how my car was and what else he had found that could be of issue.

Overall, it was quick turnaround and has made my car a 1000x better than what it was before it went in for repair. As a result of this excellent and friendly service, Keelers have a gained customer for life!
Mick
Verified Buyer

would like to thank all the staff for the great service you provided when servicing my car.
i will be using your garage from now on..very honest and family friendly
keep up the good work
Mick Mulhall
Verified Buyer

i have been using keelers for many years now and would not go anywhere else..
they are a family run buisness...i recomend them to all my friend and family
very trustworthy and reliable.great bunch of lads..keep up the good work.
John Carpenter
Verified Reviewer

We have been using Keelers service centre for over ten years,and found the staff courteous and excellent service.The car we have was new from 2003 and has been serviced twice a year after the service warranty ran out.The car was bought in France as we live there and the car is always booked in on our visits to England.We feel very confident that we are in safe hands with the vehicle being looked after by Keelers.I must mention that we had a very bad experience with a French garage and after a phone call to kEELERS
,we booked along ferry to get confirmation on diagnosis by the French garage.Too long a story to tell but suffice it to say we are firm supporters of Keelers.
Keelers Service Centre is rated 4.98 based on 44 reviews