KAZARO Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend KAZARO
2PM
2PM
Click Here

Tell us how KAZARO made you happy

"I had eyelash extension done and a as a result 3 days off work because of ocular damage. I complained about the pain during treatment but was informed that it would go away. After 2hrs I left with blood red eyes and went to see my GP. I was then given drops and treatment for 3 days. I called the salon to talk about the horrible experience, they didn't even apologised. I wrote a letter (registered delivered) but never got any reply. After talking to professionals, I indertood what the salon's lady from this place had done wrong. Very amateur error by removing previous set and without proper cleaning the area, apply the new set. The combination of the two chemicals (remover and glue) can cause great damage and any professional should know that. Terrible treatment and even worse terrible handling of situation by the staff for not even apologising. Never ever again!"
Are you KAZARO? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
KAZARO is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews