KAZARO Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend KAZARO

How would you rate KAZARO?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Juliana Rodrigues

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about KAZARO in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Juliana Rodrigues
"I had eyelash extension done and a as a result 3 days off work because of ocular damage. I complained about the pain during treatment but was informed that it would go away. After 2hrs I left with blood red eyes and went to see my GP. I was then given drops and treatment for 3 days. I called the salon to talk about the horrible experience, they didn't even apologised. I wrote a letter (registered delivered) but never got any reply. After talking to professionals, I indertood what the salon's lady from this place had done wrong. Very amateur error by removing previous set and without proper cleaning the area, apply the new set. The combination of the two chemicals (remover and glue) can cause great damage and any professional should know that. Terrible treatment and even worse terrible handling of situation by the staff for not even apologising. Never ever again!"
KAZARO is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews