Kathryns Reviews

of reviewers recommend Kathryns
Read Kathryns Reviews
Amazing little jacket
Delighted with service and product
""
It was lovely
Excellent communication from start to finish . My daughter Fendi poncho and hat came package lovely , will definitely be ordering from them again . Thank you for All your help .
Excellent service and lovely people
Really speedy service and product exactly as described
Lovely coat and fur is good quality. I returned item as was on the small side my daughter is slim but quite tall not overly, and age 8 just fit her. The coat wasn’t that thick more like a dress coat than a winter coat to me.
Always speedy service amazing value and latest trends
Great service received goods in record time. Very neatly packed
Staff are lovley and stock is always gorgeous , my fave to shop at
Fantastic customer service and super fast delivery, highly recommended Kathryn's the quality of clothing and staff 5star plus
Ordered two separate orders... one Chloe navy top arrived and was age 8 when all items I ordered was age 5... next order one top and swimming costume was not available when I went to collect after ordering 4 days previous so just gave replacements for them . Not the best service!
Luci Thanks for your feedback I am sorry you never had the best of experiences with your orders, this is highly unusual and is being looked into. In regards to the costume you ordered, we would of been happy to of refunded you for these however it looks like you chose to take replacements instead. If I can help further I would be happy to discuss this with you , please contact me directly simon@kathrynsonline.co.uk
Excellent customer service skills, I made a mistake when ordering and was picked up by the team before I even noticed myself. Amazing staff will be back to order again soon! Responses was also very quick which topped off the customer service!
Excellent friendly service! The
Thanks for the feedback, I will pass this directly onto the team
Ordering was easy and so straight forward. The order came earlier then exspected and i could track throughout dispatch. And the quality of my items were fab. Amazing service thank you.
Thanks for the feedback, I will pass this directly onto the team
Love the Boss slides that were delivered for my son. Quick delivery and fantastic service, thanks
Thanks for the feedback, I will pass this directly onto the team
Excellent, very prompt service x
Fantastic service, quick delivery
Easy ordering and quick delivery and customer service was good. The outfit is extremely cute and good quality. I would definitely recommend this company to anyone.
Kathryns is rated 4.87 based on 188 reviews