Kate's Clothing Ltd Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Kate's Clothing Ltd

How would you rate Kate's Clothing Ltd ?

"Very quick delivery, lovely products."
"Always find cute clothes and they fit the "over 40" gals well! ??"
"I love the products and they deal with returns well :)"
"Accurate description. Fast shipping and very quick international option! Good communication"
"The service is outstanding and they are just amazing in every way."
"Fab customer service! Quick delivery & easy to use website. Love that I get loyalty points on every purchase which means I get to buy even more lovely stuff!"
"A beautifully made dress (although had to sew button back on for first wear, hence only 4 stars) which hangs well and looks gorgeous on. I would highly recommend it to everyone!"
"Good sizing, prompt and the quality is good."
"- The time from order to delivery: in my experience, Kate's Clothing have also been brilliant in their turn around time of orders. Myself and my partner have ordered several items from them and got them within the time frame expected (within 2-3 working days). - The items have always arrived in excellent condition in their original packaging. - The team at Kates' Clothing are very helpful; they have answered queries from myself swiftly in the past and have provided help and advice on products. - I love the products that they sell. They have a wide range of different brands and clothing items for sale at reasonable prices."
"Excellent value for money and very quick delivery"
"The style of clothes is just what I like, I would hav gave higher stars if they did items in sizes to fit the taller woman. A lot of stuff comes up very short."
"Loved my order, items arrived fast and company was very nice to deal with when I emailed in questions about the clothing. Good value. Would recommend"
Kate's Clothing Ltd is rated 4.67 based on 12 reviews