kate & tom's Reviews

464 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

We’re a small company with one big wish: for you to enjoy an extraordinary holiday, celebration or adventure.

We’re all about good times and friendly luxury.

Making extraordinary memories. Whatever the occasion, whatever the backdrop we have an incredible house for you.

hello@kateandtoms.com

How would you rate kate & tom's?

Stunning house lovely location
Hi Alison,

So happy to hear that you loved the house. We hope you and your party had a stay to remember!

Unverified Reviewer

Booked Hill House in The Cotswolds for my parent's Diamond Anniversary and it was amazing. So well equipped, especially the kitchen and absolutely beautiful and clean throughout. Great communication from the team during the booking process.
Hi Alison,

I am so thrilled to hear that you and your party had such a wonderful stay at Hill House. We really love that house so it's great to hear that you did too.

Rachel
Verified Reviewer

Communications are always answered eventually and staff are courteous and helpful.
Hi Rachel,

Thank you ever so much for taking the time to leave a review. I'll be sure to pass your kind words on to the rest of my team.

Tim

Providing great locations.
Hi Tim,

Thanks for leaving a review. We work hard to make sure we only pick the best locations for our properties and we're so glad you felt we lived up to that.

Verified Reviewer

Booking process was made very simple with helpful staff this continued all the way through to check out at the end of our stay. Cottage was beautiful too.
Good Morning,

Thank you for taking the time to leave such a lovely review. I am thrilled you enjoyed your stay at Pedington Manor and I will be sure to pass your kind words back to the Client Services team.

Edward
Verified Reviewer

House/s were spotless. Excellent welcome hamper/s. House/s warm as toast. Very helpful brochures and booklets. Bed linen etc exactly as described. Could not fault the venue.
Hi Edward,

Thanks ever so much for taking the time to leave a review, we really do love hearing from guests upon their return. I am so happy that Birkmere Barn lived up to expectation and that you and your party had a memorable stay.

Carolyn
Verified Reviewer

Excellent selection of properties available and helped me pick the one which was perfect for our group
Hi Carolyn,

Thanks ever so much for taking the time to leave a review. I'm so glad to hear you enjoyed perusing all of our wonderful properties and The Hyde was an excellent choice.

Charlie
Verified Reviewer

Kate and Tom's have provided us with an amazing venue, Riverside Mill was out of this world. It was luxurious and had stunning views. We had a fabulous time and all 18 of us are looking at going back to stay again - noone wanted to come home!! Thank you so much for a truly magnificent time.
Hi Charlie,

It was absolutely our pleasure! I really am so thrilled to hear that Riverside Mill exceeded your expectations and that everyone in your party had such a wonderful time. We look forward to helping you plan your next stay.

Lydia
Verified Reviewer

The house was everything and more . Couldn't have been happier with any of it thank you !
Hi Lydia,

Our absolute pleasure. Thrilled to hear how pleased you were with Elephant & Castle it really is such a fantastic property. We look forward to hearing from you again in the future.

Stephanie
Verified Reviewer

Kate and Toms provided all the information we could possibly need beforehand. The housekeeper directed me to the house when I got a little lost en route. I was shown around the property and how everything works. Finally, to top it all of we had a freshly baked cake on arrival which was delicious! Fantastic service from start to finish. Thank you!
Hi Stephanie,

So happy to hear that you loved Wellacres as much as we do! We love hearing from guests upon their return and i'll be sure to pass on your kind words to the housekeeping team and well as the team here in the office.

Sam
Verified Reviewer

From my initial enquiry, all the way through the booking process and even now kate & tom's have made life very easy for me when organising accommodation for the stag do. They contacted me efficiently with all of the information I needed and were quick to respond to any questions I had.
I would recommend them to anyone organising a stag or hen party!
Hi Sam,

We love hearing feedback from guests and I'm so pleased you had such an enjoyable stay at Pad on the Park and I hope the Stag/Hen did too!

Jill
Verified Reviewer

Really efficient service! Meadowbank House was amazing, really welcoming, warm and set in a beautiful area. For us it was just right, secluded enough but an easy walk in to town for restaurants pubs etc. Many thanks to all at Kate & Tom's and Jane from Meadowbank House.
Hi Jill,

Thank you for leaving such lovely feedback. It was our pleasure and thank you for letting us play a small part in your celebrations.

Mary
Verified Reviewer

I can not praise the the recent weekend booked with Kate and Tom enough. The whole process from booking, to greeting on arrival was very professional and smooth. Nothing was too much trouble. Brett was on site to give us a welcome and tour of the lovely house and gave us peace of mind to contact him if there were any problems. I am pleased to say there were not any problems. The occasion was to celebrate my 70th birthday and the house and lovely grounds more than accommodated our needs for all ages. The kitchen was extremely well equipped and the welcome pack exceeded my expectations . The Dorset apple cake went down a treat on arrival.
The games room was such fun for all ages.
I would like to say a big thankyou for such a contributing to such memorable weekend from all our party.
Hi Mary,

It was absolutely our pleasure and I couldn't be happier to hear that everyone enjoyed their stay at The Lindens so much! We love hearing feedback like this so i'll be sure it is passed on to the team in the office as well as those who look after The Lindens. Happy Birthday from the kate & tom's team.

Christine
Verified Reviewer

Always available and full of information. The information regarding the house was excellen t and the comfort and style of the accommodaition was first rate.
Hi Christine,

So pleased you had such a great stay at Springfield House. My team work hard to ensure they are always giving out accurate and useful information so i'll be sure to pass on your kind words.

Stephanie S
Verified Reviewer

I booked Lambourn House for my hen weekend in March 2015. I found the website easy to use. Booking was a bit of pain as you have to wait for a call back. The issue with a holding/breakage deposit was very annoying ... they wanted 1k in cash ... transferred to their account! I refused and eventually they relented and accepted a cheque. The house looked stunning but it was not as high quality inside as we had expected - things like furniture being propped up by books, a broken fridge (fortunately there were two!) and a stone cold hot tub! The hot tub took a whole day to heat which obviously meant we could not use it. No apology from the owner who lived on site. The rooms were also not set up as requested. The space and set up was lovely as was the decor.
Hello Stephanie,
Thank you for taking the time to leave us your comments. As I am sure you can appreciate, our processes have now developed since your stay so I am sorry that you experienced difficulties.
The owner is currently refreshing the property to bring standards back up to order so this should be better for future guests.
Best wishes,
Jessica
Head of Client Services

The house was large
Good Morning,

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We read every review we get and appreciate the feedback.

Verified Reviewer

Kate & Tom's have a lovely website that's easy to navigate. Collecting houses that have a very high standard of design and finish without being too expensive. You know the properties have been carefully picked to ensure a certain quality. The customer support was very good.
Good Morning,

I am so pleased to hear you say such positive things about our website and our customer support. We have worked hard to ensure that it as quick and easy as possible for guests to book their stays with us. I'll be sure to pass your lovely feedback onto everyone in the office.

Verified Reviewer

We had such a fantastic weekend staying in the beautiful Langtons house. Company was wonderful to deal with and we had no trouble during any of the prices. Highly recommended!
Hi Alison,

It was our pleasure to help you plan a stay to remember. I'm thrilled you had such a wonderful stay at Langtons, it really is a fabulous house!

Verified Reviewer

Edge 14 provided everything that we needed for a successful hen weekend. It was clean, comfortable and really well equipped. The complimentary prosector, cream teas and sweets were very much appreciated and a lovely surprise after our long journeys. Would love go come back some time 🤗
Good Morning,

Thrilled to hear you had such a wonderful hen weekend at Edge 14. We look forward to helping you plan your next stay.

Martin
Verified Reviewer

Excellently presented and equipped accommodation.
Hi Martin,

So pleased you were so happy with your accommodation, i'll be sure to pass the feedback on to the owners of Birkmere hall.

kate & tom's is rated 4.63 based on 464 reviews