kate & tom's Reviews

402 Reviews

We’re a small company with one big wish: for you to enjoy an extraordinary holiday, celebration or adventure.

We’re all about good times and friendly luxury.

Making extraordinary memories. Whatever the occasion, whatever the backdrop we have an incredible house for you.

hello@kateandtoms.com

Mike
Verified Buyer

Really happy with the service provided. Very quick and comprehensive information.
(Marsden Manor) - Posted 1 month ago

Brilliant Services
Kathryn

A fantastic venue for our Golden Wedding Anniversary celebrations
(The Works) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Kathryn,

Happy Anniversary! So pleased we could play a tiny part in your special celebrations and that you enjoyed your time at The Works so much.

Nick W
Verified Reviewer

The Old Rectory is stunningly beautiful and a perfect venue for a large party to get together and enjoy themselves. The dining room is spectacular and the views across the garden to Conwy are breathtaking. Bedrooms were lovely and everything was attractively furnished.

The games room was a bit disappointing (very small with table football and air hockey crammed in) but would be ok for small kids, the movie room was a big hit though!

We are already planning our next visit. It's great.
(The Old Rectory Country House) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Nick,

So pleased to hear that you and your party had such an enjoyable stay at The Old Rectory. We love hearing from guests upon their return and I'll be sure to pass on your feedback regarding the games room to the house owners. We really look forward to helping you plan your next trip.

John L
Verified Reviewer

Very efficient and provided all info needed. Sorted out problems after the stay.
(The Old Manor) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi John,

Thank you ever so much for taking the time to leave a review. I'm terribly sorry to hear that you experienced some problems but glad to hear they were dealt with in the appropriate manor. I'll be sure to pass on your feedback to the wider team.

Karen
Verified Reviewer

Thank you so much Kate & Toms your first class service was amazing from start to finish! We had the most amazing weekend in the Cotswolds at Marsden Manor simply stunning place! Everything was perfect simply perfect....... we will never forget that weeken and hope to go back next year....
(Marsden Manor) - Posted 1 month ago
Hi Karen,

It was absolutely our pleasure! I am so thrilled to hear about how amazing you found your stay at Marsden Manor, it really is an incredible property! We love hearing from guests upon their return especially when they've had such a special stay at one of our properties. We look forward to helping you plan your next stay.

Rosemary
Verified Reviewer

The house was completely as stated. Very well maintained and furnished. Very cosy and welcoming. Great handover by Brett. We have received much better hampers with other luxury escapes. We would definitely use Kate and Tom's again.
Hi Rosemary,

So pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay at The Lindens and everything went so smoothly. I'll be sure to pass on your feedback to Brett and the wider team. We look forward to helping you plan another holiday in the future.

Chloe
Verified Reviewer

We rented Elephant & Castle in Warwickshire for a hen party - there were 15 of us and it was absolutely perfect. The house was even better than the pictures and incredibly well-equipped. The social spaces (the bar, dining area and lounge) were perfect and there was plenty of space for people to get involved or chill out. We spent the Friday evening at the local Tom O Wood which was brilliant. The whole process with Kate and Toms was seamless. We are already talking about booking again. Thank you!
Hi Chloe,

I am so thrilled to hear that you had such a great stay at Elephant & Castle and I know the owner will be too! I'll be sure to pass your feedback onto him as well as the wider team here in the office.

Louisa
Verified Reviewer

I had very little to do with kate and toms but it all worked out very easily.
Hi Louisa,

What a lovely photo! Thank you ever so much for sharing it with us. Really pleased to hear you had such an enjoyable stay at Youngsbury.

Verified Reviewer

Very personal service from housekeeper who met us at the house. It was lovely and warm when we arrived and we're very pleased with the property.
Good Afternoon,

So pleased to hear that you were so happy with your stay at Churchill Wood, we all love that house too!

Lindsay
Verified Reviewer

Kate & Tom's communication was excellent and the description of the house was spot on. The house that we stayed in was slightly older than their normal spec but i was given the option of viewing the house before completing the booking. The house was beautiful and perfect for the group weekend.
Hi Lindsay,

Thank you ever so much for taking the time to leave a review. I'm thrilled to hear you had such communication with my team and enjoyed your stay at Middle Chine Manor so much.

Aminah

Great Service.
Hi Aminah,

Thanks for leaving a review. I hope you enjoyed your stay at The Yard!

Sarah
Verified Reviewer

Great house in a lovely rural location, very accommodating to our needs
Hi Sarah,

We're really glad to hear that you had such an enjoyable stay in Pedington Manor. Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, we really appreciate guests taking the time to give us their feedback.

Robert D

EASE OF CONTACT AND QUICK AND EASY correct replys
Hi Robert,

Thank you ever so much for taking the time to leave a review. We really do appreciate all feedback. I hope you and your party had a wonderful stay in Riverside Mill.

Claire S
Verified Reviewer

Great property. Kate & Tom's easy to deal with. From booking to our stay the process was easy and hassle free. Great weekend had by all.
Hi Claire,

Thank you ever so much for taking the time to leave a review. I'm so pleased to hear that you had such an enjoyable stay at the property. I'll be sure to pass on your praise to the wider team.

Lorna
Verified Reviewer

Lovely house, warm and welcoming
Hi Lorna,

So pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay at Wellacres, we really do love hearing from our guests upon their return.

Richard
Verified Reviewer

Excellent accommodation choice (Youngsbury).
Excellent communication with the booking process (Luke and Claudie).
Hi Richard,

Thank you ever so much for taking the time to leave a review, we really do love hearing from our guests after their stays. I'll be sure to pass on your praise to the team.

Charlotte
Verified Reviewer

Beautiful house. Perfect for our reunion. All rooms done to a high standard.
Hi Charlotte,

Thrilled to hear you and your party all enjoyed your stay at Alcester Farmhouse, we all love that house too!

Michael
Verified Reviewer

Excellent service very helpful and accommodating.
Hi Michael,

So pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay at The Curved House. I'll be sure to pass on your feedback to the house owners and the team here in the office.

Judy
Verified Reviewer

Marsden Manor was the perfect house for us we had a great time. We were made very welcome on arrival. Diana. the house keeper communicated well with us beforehand to make sure we had everything required.
The only comment I have was when booking I was told that the swimming pool was not available during January which at the time that is what it said on the website. This situation must have changed at some point but I was not informed but the website had been amended it would have been helpful if I had an email to alert me. As it was the children all swam in the altogether and so was not a real problem.
Hi Judy,

Thanks for your feedback. Apologies for the mix-up, but glad it didn't hamper your stay at Marsden Manor.

Jessica Smee