kate & tom's Reviews

402 Reviews

We’re a small company with one big wish: for you to enjoy an extraordinary holiday, celebration or adventure.

We’re all about good times and friendly luxury.

Making extraordinary memories. Whatever the occasion, whatever the backdrop we have an incredible house for you.

hello@kateandtoms.com

Suzanne
Verified Reviewer

The house was fantastic and exceeded our expectations. The booking was handled professionally.
Hi Suzanne,

So pleased to hear your expectations were exceeded and the team did everything they could to help. I'll ensure your lovely feedback is passed on.

Ralph
Verified Reviewer

Great house with lots of little extras thrown in as well! Would definitely recommend Kate & Toms to anyone
Hi Ralph,

Thrilled to hear you enjoyed your stay at Alcester Farmhouse, it's such a wonderful house. I'll be sure to pass your lovely feedback on to the rest of the team.

Paul
Verified Reviewer

Booking was very easy, very nice and personable staff. Payment was easy, communication good and information & documentation to download was very informative and comprehensive. Upon getting home after the fantastic mid week holiday Kate and Toms contacted me (on the day) about returning my deposit, without me having to chase which is often the case with other companies. All in all it was faultless.
Hi Paul,

Thank you ever so much for taking the time to leave such a lovely review. We appreciate all the feedback we get and I couldn't be happier that you had such a positive experience. We look forward to hearing from you again in the future.

Stephanie
Verified Reviewer

Everything was simple and straightforward. All my questions were answered quickly
Hi Stephanie,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I'm so thrilled to hear that you had such an effortless time booking and that your questions were answered.

Isobel
Verified Reviewer

Very easy to book, organise and get hold of. I also really like the website and how it is laid out
Hi Isobel,

Thank you ever so much for taking the time to leave a review. I'm so pleased to hear how simple you found our website and booking process, we work hard to ensure it is as simple as possible for guests to use and navigate.

Verified Reviewer

Fantastic experience. Very easy booking process and the staff at Kate and Tom's were extremely helpful (replying to emails/calls within an hour). The house itself was absolutely perfect. Kate and tom's were professional without crowding us on our stay. Would definitely book with you again
Good Morning,

We are thrilled to hear that you had such an enjoyable stay at The Lindens, it really is such a special house. We work hard on our booking process so to hear you had such an easy time bookings makes us so happy. We look forward to helping you plan another unforgettable stay in the future.

Pauline
Verified Reviewer

Lovely house. At first seemed a bit creepy but we soon settled in and made ourselves at home. There is plenty of space and the bedrooms were all very comfortable and clean. All our communication with Kate and Tom have been efficiently dealt with and we will certainly use them again for out next gathering.
Hi Pauline,

Thanks ever so much for leaving a review, we really do appreciate guests taking the time to provide us with their feedback. I am thrilled to hear that you had such an enjoyable stay Derwent Manor.

Helen
Verified Reviewer

Jessica at Kate & Tom's was incredibly helpful - our weekend went brilliantly well. the accommodation really lived up to its billing and we didn't have to worry about a thing. thank you.
Hi Helen,

It was absolutely my pleasure! I'm so pleased to hear how well your weekend went and I hope your party had a stay to remember. We look forward to helping you plan another stay in the future.

Melvin
Verified Reviewer

The Moult is extraordinary! We had such a good time. It's the perfect size for a large party. Enough space for us to all be in one house, but not on top of each other. Beautifully decorated and quick action, when one of the bathrooms doors was stuck. I just loved the place. The garden is amazing... I can go on and on... I'll definitely be back.
Hi Melvin,

So pleased to hear that you loved The Moult as much as we do! It really is such an extraordinary house perfect for making unforgettable memories.

Laura
Verified Reviewer

Previously stayed at properties booked through this company.

Website pleasant and easy to navigate.

Friendly and helpful team who respond promptly to queries.
Hi Laura,

Thank you very much for your feedback. So pleased that you found our website so easy to navigate and i'll make sure your kind words are passed back to the rest of the client services team.

Emma
Verified Reviewer

The service was excellent. All the staff on the end of the phone were so helpful. We were met at the house which is a lovely touch.
Hi Emma,

Thank you ever so much for leaving a review, we really appreciate our guests taking the time to provide us with feedback. I'm so pleased you found the whole process easy, i'll make sure your kind words are passed on to the rest of my team.

Pete
Verified Reviewer

Very efficient service, quick responses and had our deposit back within a couple of days.
Hi Pete,

Thanks ever so much for taking the time to leave a review. I really am thrilled to hear you say such lovely things about my team. I'll be sure the feedback is passed on.

Donna
Verified Reviewer

Stayed at Hause hall farm our third visit love the house will be back again next year.lively touch with the welcome hamper.The team make the bookings go so easy.couldnt recommend them any more than to say absolutely fabulous.
Hi Donna,

We're so thrilled to hear that you love the house so much and we can't wait to help you plan your next visit to the gorgeous Lake District.

Verified Reviewer

The property was well presented online and gave us an accurate insight into what was being offered.
Good Afternoon,

Thanks for taking the time to leave feedback. We work really hard to ensure our properties are accurately represented online and that our copy gives guests valuable insight into what they do on their holidays so really am so happy to see you felt this way.

Verified Reviewer

The house needs better internet. It could not be reached anywhere other than the kitchen. The bathrooms need renovating and are of a basic standard.
Rebecca
Verified Reviewer

We had a wonderful weekend with friends, the house was perfect, great for dining and relaxing in the evening. The little touches, like the welcome hampers were absolutely lovely.
Hi Rebecca,

Thank you ever so much for taking the time to leave a review. We love hearing from our guests upon their return and I am so thrilled to hear that you had such an enjoyable stay at Birkmere Barn. I'll be sure to pass your kind words onto the house owners.

Sophie
Verified Reviewer

Excellent service from everyone particularly the housekeepers who made us feel very welcome. Beautiful and clean house!
Hi Sophie,

So thrilled to hear that you loved Elephant & Castle so much. We love hearing from our guests once they've stayed and i'll make sure your lovely words are passed on to the owners.

Emilie
Verified Reviewer

Planning of our trip was easy, Kate&Toms were very helpful and quick to get back to any questions we had. The house was incredible and dog friendly which was a bonus!
Hi Emilie,

Thank you ever so much for taking the time to leave such a lovely review. We're thrilled to hear how easy you found our booking process, it's something we are all very proud of. Beechgrove is a wonderful house and we are so pleased you and your party (including the dogs) enjoyed your stay so much. We look forward to helping you plan another stay in the future!

Henry
Verified Reviewer

Large spacious rooms and a great kitchen
Hi Henry,

Really pleased to hear that you were impressed with the space at Hill House. We hope your and your party had an enjoyable stay.

Simon
Verified Reviewer

The service provided in introducing us to the place we stayed in the Cotswolds was outstanding. I am a very satisfied customer.
Hi Simon,

We love hearing from guests upon their return, especially when they had such great stays! I'll make sure your kind words are passed on to everyone in the office.

kate & tom's is rated 4.63 based on 402 reviews