kate & tom's Reviews

464 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

We’re a small company with one big wish: for you to enjoy an extraordinary holiday, celebration or adventure.

We’re all about good times and friendly luxury.

Making extraordinary memories. Whatever the occasion, whatever the backdrop we have an incredible house for you.

hello@kateandtoms.com

How would you rate kate & tom's?

Peter
Verified Buyer

Clear information on-line and easy booking arrangements. Contact closer to our arrival with Diana Barrell concerning bed allocation, available facilities ( towels, cots, condiments etc) was friendly and informative with prompt responses at all times and including thorough house tour on arrival.
Hi Peter,

Thanks so much for leaving a review, i'll be sure to pass your feedback back to Diana. Marsden Manor is such a special house and I really am thrilled to hear that you had such an enjoyable stay.

Sarah
Verified Buyer

Great website! Good choice of properties.
Hi Sarah,

Thanks so much for leaving a review. We try really hard to have a good range of properties suitable for all on our website and i'm so glad this is coming through. I hope you and your party had a fabulous stay at The Grey Cabin.

Maureen
Verified Buyer

Kate and toms were very helpful and responsive to our enquirers. We would use you again.
Hi Maureen,

Thank you ever so for taking the time to leave a review. I hope you and your party had a wonderful time at Webbery Barton Barn and we look forward to helping you plan your next stay.

Hello Maureen,

Thank you so much for this review, our team are always happy to help with any questions you may have, I will pass this on to them. We look forward to helping you with your next stay.

Nicki
Verified Buyer

All the staff were very polite and cheerful and responded quickly with any queries.
Hi Nicki,

Thanks ever so much for taking the time to leave a review, i'll be sure to pass your kind words back to the team here in the office. I hope you had a fantastic stay at Hill House!!

Sharon
Verified Buyer

After issues with our initial booking Kate and Tom's couldn't have done more to assist us with finding our property. Their staff were so helpful and continually kept us informed to help resolve everything.
I can thoroughly recommend the company. Thank you especially to Charlotte for all your assistance-we had such a good time at Norton Hall.
Hi Sharon,

I'm so sorry to hear you had a little trouble initially but I'm so thrilled everything worked out so well with Norton Hall! It really is so lovely to hear such wonderful things said about my team, I'll be sure to pass your praise back to everyone in the office with a special mention to Charlotte!

Marc
Verified Buyer

The interaction was great. All very clear and very reactive
Morning Marc,

Thanks for leaving such lovely feedback! I hope you and your party had a great time at Elephant & Castle, it's one of my favourites!

Verified Buyer

After a rather fraught start when nobody returned phone calls or was able to confirm whether or not The Shed was available, Tom & Kate provided all the information neccessary.
Good Morning,

I'm so sorry to hear you had some trouble with contact. Unfortunately when it comes to availability, as we are an agency, we have to reply on the property owners and occasionally it can take a little bit of time for them to get back to us. I really hope this situation didn't put a dampener and you and your party still had a fabulous stay at The Shed, it is such a wonderful house!

Verified Buyer

They found us an ideal property with no stress and everything was as stated
Good Morning,

It was our pleasure and i'm so pleased to hear that the property so ideal. I hope you and your party had a fantastic time at The Old Byre and Granary.

Karen

All information clear
Welcoming pack on arrival and lovely chocolate cake!
All the basics there that we needed, tea, coffee, cleaning stuff etc..
Morning Karen,

Thanks ever so much for taking the time to leave a review. I am so thrilled that you had such an enjoyable stay at Alcester Farmhouse, we know how good that chocolate cake is!

Catherine
Verified Buyer

The website was very user friendly and the follow up telephone calls/e-mails were extremely pleasant and helpful. We loved the house and it absolutely matched up to the description on the website. The only issue, presumably just bad luck and no ones fault, was that we had two days with no hot water. The house depends on a village wood burner and that went down and the back up emersion heater did not make the water hot, only tepid.
Judith
Verified Buyer

Firstly sourcing the house and then answering all my questions quickly and accurately and supplying us with all the best picks of the area. We had an excellent weekend the children loved it ,there were so many things to occupy them. The adults enjoyed it there were so many things to occupy us and the house was very relaxing and interesting and enveloped in quite stunning views.
Morning Judith,

It was absolutely our pleasure to help find you and your party the perfect house. I'm so pleased to hear that everyone enjoyed themselves so much, Dart Valley certainly is a very special house.

Peter
Verified Buyer

Great communication. Easy to deal with
Morning Peter,

Thanks so much for your feedback, i'll be sure to pass it back to the wider team here in the office.

Sharon
Verified Buyer

Always very helpful and kept us informed promptly and throughout the whole process.
Hi Sharon,

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review. My team work really hard to ensure that our guests are always given the most up-to-date information when it comes to their stays and I'm so pleased to hear that's how you felt.

Jennifer
Verified Buyer

By having sufficient bedrooms in a beautiful house to bring our family together - but with privacy
Hi Jennifer,

So lovely to hear one of our houses played a small part in bringing your family together. Marsden Manor really is a special house and it's certainly one of our favourites here at kate and tom's HQ!

Edward
Verified Buyer

Plenty of space for a family holiday and lots for the grandchildren to do. Very comfortable and warm.
Hi Edward,

Thank you ever so much for taking the time to leave a review. I'm so thrilled to hear your family had such an enjoyable stay at Cedar Grange. I will be sure to pass on your kind words to the owner and the wider team here in the office.

Tarinder
Verified Buyer

We've used Kate and Toms for the second year. Great houses on their books. All very helpful whenever contacted.
Hi Tarinder,

Great to hear you you're a returning customer, I hope you and your party had a wonderful stay at Burghwood Hall and we look forward to helping you plan your next stay with us!

Sarah
Verified Buyer

Helpful staff and quick replies to emails. Good check-in service.
Chidozie
Verified Buyer

Ease of booking the property; unrestricted access to the owners of the property; addressed all my questions patiently.
Good Afternoon Chidozie,

We love hearing from guests upon their return from one of our houses, especially when they've had such a wonderful stay! We're always happy to answer questions, no matter how many - it's what we're here for!

Verified Buyer

The Mill was just beautiful - spacious, well equipped, warm, clean and inviting. And the location was excellent with plenty of walks to pursue. Plus it was safe for young children. Highly recommended.
Good Afternoon,

Thank you ever so much for taking the time to leave such a lovely review. I'm so pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay at Heiton Mill so much. I'll be sure to pass your praise back to the owner.

Sara
Verified Reviewer

The service leading up to our stay was great, and the house itself beautiful.
Hi Sara,

Thank you ever so much for taking the time to leave a review. I am thrilled to hear you found our service to be so good, we work really hard to ensure our guests get the best service.

kate & tom's is rated 4.63 based on 464 reviews