Kaspa's Catford, Greater London Reviews

25% of reviewers recommend Kaspa's Catford, Greater London

97 Rushey Green, London SE6 4AF, UK

Tell us how Kaspa's Catford, Greater London made you happy

"The staff are rude - went in on Mother’s Day no staff available so sat down in a booth went to order desserts refused to take my order due to the fact that I was sitting in a booth with just me and my daughter. Staff very unfriendly and manager even worse. Never again left and went to lee high rd"
Are you Kaspa's Catford, Greater London? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Had a terrible experience they served me a dry ass waffle with hardly any chocolate syrup and when I asked for more I was told I had to pay extra for it. I was extremely disappointed and asked to speak to the manager who did nothing about the situation and just said I had to pay extra never even apologised. Extremely disappointed with the service I received not the right way to treat your customers"
"Had to wait 23 minutes just for a milkshake and they even got the ingredients wrong"
"Lovely place lovly customer service"
Kaspa's Catford, Greater London is rated 2.00 based on 4 reviews