KashFlow Reviews

84% of reviewers recommend KashFlow

How would you rate KashFlow ?

"I don't like numbers much, and despair of having to handle them efficiently enough keep The Taxman happy. The Taxman scares me. Kashlfow has made entering the numbers into the book-keeping system very easy. More than that, it's actually fun! I love the little messages that come up like 'Zip, nada, none. Would you like to try again?" There are real humans there, always ready to help with timely replies to my questions. Getting a quick answer is important to me. And the colour scheme , grey and pink, is so much less threatening than black and red (I am a artist, it matters to me!). I still find the technical bits a bit scary, but since my accountant is also able to access my Kashflow account he helps me through it too, and is more than happy to use it for my tax returns. I now smile when I do my book-keeping!"
"I have found kashflow quite easy to use and the staff have been very helpful if I have needed help with any aspects of the system. They seem very reliable and confident with their knowledge."
"Very cleverly designed with the user in mind. So easy to use, love that we can write a quote for a customer then convert it to an invoice without having to type the details again, love that if you make an error you just delete it."
"Hi, I run a kitchen & Bathroom installation company and have used many different accounts packages and personally find Kashflow does exactly what I require and covers all aspects from VAT to bank accounts, quotes and invoices and Payroll. The cost is reasonable and as it’s cloud based is constantly updated and tweaked to reflect changes as they happen."
"Automated chasing that has pretty much resolved bad debt"
"Very reliable and easy to use"
"Great product with excellent support."
"Kashflow makes my life easier by automating credit control, saving me time and getting payment faster."
"I have been with Kashflow for a few years now and I'm very happy with the product. If you have any queries you can email Kashflow and they get back to you very quickly. I have no hesitation in recommending Kashflow, it certainly makes accounting a lot easier."
"it does everything we need it to do and makes balancing our company accounts simple"
"Before Kashflow we had excel spreadsheets and word invoices to tally and update which was time consuming and not always reliable. With Kashflow everything is in one place and you can log in from any computer etc. It also stores all our customers details and you can run a number of reports with ease. Our accountant said it made his life so much easier when completing quarterly vat and end of year accounts."
"Still going strong at Dijitul, recently automated bank imports which has saved us hours of time each week. Bookkeeping has never been so simple. https://www.kashflow.com/about/case-study-videos/ We have worked with many KashFlow customers to help them integrate their online shops or CRMs into KashFlow. It's a cracking little system for those running eCommerce businesses."
"Easy to use with superb support ..."
"Kashflow takes care of all my accounts needs.Very professional and reliable."
"Everything is very straight forward & easy to use, invoices look very professional. E-mail reminders are great when it comes to paying an invoice or when a sales invoice becomes overdue."
"We used to use QuickBooks and needed a simple and cost effective alternative platform. Over 5 years later and we are still using KashFlow and if anything keeps improving as is constantly getting updated."
"Kashflow is very easy to use. The customer support is fantastic. We have been using kashflow for seven years now and I can only recommend it."
"Repeat Invoices make monthly invoicing for my telecom customers very quick. The integration with my CRM package (Capsule) is also a great benefit."
"Ease of use Value for money Good support service"
"We've been using Kashflow at WildShark (the SEO Experts) to manage our invoicing for a number of years now - it does everything we need it to do and projects a professional image to our clients. Steve Witkiewicz, Director at WildShark Ltd https://wildshark.co.uk"
KashFlow is rated 4.23 based on 31 reviews