IRIS Software Reviews

of reviewers recommend IRIS Software
Read IRIS Software Reviews

Tell us how IRIS Software made you happy
Poor service and they mis sell you a product that they do not have support with. Staff swearing in the back ground and management seems non existent. The ones I have dealt with, a chocolate fire guard would be more useful. Shameful that they get away with such misselling I feel sorry for their staff. Weeks of waiting and no urgency in dealing with issues. Staff seem demoralised and not interested.
Poor and rude customer service when you can get hold of anyone.The product is difficult to use and having tried others found it expensive for what it is.This software needs a third party monthly subscription to work alongside ebay.Quick books did the job better and cheaper..
Shocking company.No support.Ignored me for over a month repeated emails etc.Doesnt do what they say and is difficult to use(needs extra software at a monthly costRefused to refund opening payment even though I didn't even use supposed free trial.Wave is free and easier to use and Quick books is cheaper.Save your money.Dont be disappointed like I was
I reported the coding errors on VAT submission page. The VAT submission page is generating header error 'ASP 0156 : 80004005' in line 82. The error that I reported to the technical support was quite SERIOUS, and they didn't show interest to explore the problem further and help stating that this had never been reported previously, branded the problem as environmental and they marked the case as "solved".

Then I sent the 3 screenshots of the error page, they still ask irrelevant question if the problem is still there. Yes, the problem is still present, I cannot submit the VAT return. Complete shambles! I've been a long time customer with 2 accounts and I'm not really happy about the support person attitude and their inability to resolve the issue.

Gorge
Hi George,

Sorry to hear about this, could you email sophia@kashflow.com and we can escalate this and get a resolution as soon as possible?

Thanks