IRIS Software Reviews

84% of reviewers recommend IRIS Software

Tell us how IRIS Software made you happy

"Poor and rude customer service when you can get hold of anyone.The product is difficult to use and having tried others found it expensive for what it is.This software needs a third party monthly subscription to work alongside ebay.Quick books did the job better and cheaper.."
"Shocking company.No support.Ignored me for over a month repeated emails etc.Doesnt do what they say and is difficult to use(needs extra software at a monthly costRefused to refund opening payment even though I didn't even use supposed free trial.Wave is free and easier to use and Quick books is cheaper.Save your money.Dont be disappointed like I was"
"I don't like numbers much, and despair of having to handle them efficiently enough keep The Taxman happy. The Taxman scares me. Kashlfow has made entering the numbers into the book-keeping system very easy. More than that, it's actually fun! I love the little messages that come up like 'Zip, nada, none. Would you like to try again?" There are real humans there, always ready to help with timely replies to my questions. Getting a quick answer is important to me. And the colour scheme , grey and pink, is so much less threatening than black and red (I am a artist, it matters to me!). I still find the technical bits a bit scary, but since my accountant is also able to access my Kashflow account he helps me through it too, and is more than happy to use it for my tax returns. I now smile when I do my book-keeping!"
"I have found kashflow quite easy to use and the staff have been very helpful if I have needed help with any aspects of the system. They seem very reliable and confident with their knowledge."
"Fairly easy to use but wait for support is far too long. As we only work part time a help desk phone number would make things much easier. Need to improve Payroll to enable recording of annual leave available"
"Very cleverly designed with the user in mind. So easy to use, love that we can write a quote for a customer then convert it to an invoice without having to type the details again, love that if you make an error you just delete it."
"Hi, I run a kitchen & Bathroom installation company and have used many different accounts packages and personally find Kashflow does exactly what I require and covers all aspects from VAT to bank accounts, quotes and invoices and Payroll. The cost is reasonable and as it’s cloud based is constantly updated and tweaked to reflect changes as they happen."
"Automated chasing that has pretty much resolved bad debt"
"Ease of use Value for money Good support service"
"Very reliable and easy to use"
"Great product with excellent support."
"We've been using Kashflow at WildShark (the SEO Experts) to manage our invoicing for a number of years now - it does everything we need it to do and projects a professional image to our clients. Steve Witkiewicz, Director at WildShark Ltd https://wildshark.co.uk"
"Kashflow makes my life easier by automating credit control, saving me time and getting payment faster."
"I have been with Kashflow for a few years now and I'm very happy with the product. If you have any queries you can email Kashflow and they get back to you very quickly. I have no hesitation in recommending Kashflow, it certainly makes accounting a lot easier."
"it does everything we need it to do and makes balancing our company accounts simple"
"Kashflow's OK. Some things about it are annoying (Doing the things I want to do always involved 15 more clicks than necessary). My accountants want me to switch to Xero and the only thing that's holding me back is that I can't be bothered to think about the data conversion right now."
"Before Kashflow we had excel spreadsheets and word invoices to tally and update which was time consuming and not always reliable. With Kashflow everything is in one place and you can log in from any computer etc. It also stores all our customers details and you can run a number of reports with ease. Our accountant said it made his life so much easier when completing quarterly vat and end of year accounts."
"Still going strong at Dijitul, recently automated bank imports which has saved us hours of time each week. Bookkeeping has never been so simple. https://www.kashflow.com/about/case-study-videos/ We have worked with many KashFlow customers to help them integrate their online shops or CRMs into KashFlow. It's a cracking little system for those running eCommerce businesses."
"Comparably user friendly. I have another company using a competitor which is not."
"just simplifies the whole business of keeping accounts"
IRIS Software is rated 4.23 based on 31 reviews