Karrimor Reviews

80% of reviewers recommend Karrimor

How would you rate Karrimor?

Margaret Davies
Verified Buyer
"Very long wait for the delivery"
"Delivered quickly"
"Excellent service & communications. Product excellent quality too."
Megan Schneberg
Verified Buyer
"I need to return my item, and there is no return information for international mail."
"Shoes are really nice, but come up very small. Will have to return, much to my son's dismay."
"The item I bought arrived with a price tag of £21.99. I was charged £44.99. Not just sharp practice, illegal."
Yuki Prabaswari
Verified Buyer
"The Sandals were very comfy Backpack nice models T Shirt in a good materials"
Ian Westlake
Verified Buyer
"Was told delivery would be Wednesday then told Friday then asked to write this review before I've even been told I can collect my purchase or sent my collection pass (although DPD tracking says it's been delivered 5 hrs ago?)"
Isabel Sousa
Verified Buyer
"I borght a shoe paying full price and the came in the box with stamp half price!! This is not a god of the site"
Anatolie Cozac
"great quality"
Sarah Mcstay
Verified Buyer
"I ordered and payed for socks at full price. They were sent with half price stickers on them and also a 2 for £12 sticker. I’m disappointed that a refund wasn’t offered."
Ali Hanafiah Ali Hanafiah
"The best outdoor clothing product in the world. Heavy duty, lightweight, robust and comfortable."
Ali Hanafiah Ali Hanafiah
Verified Buyer
"The best and most robust outdoor clothing in the whole wide world!!!"
Daniela Cerqueira
"Well i got the shoes very fast, 5 days it took, but there's a little defect on one shoe lace, it's like ripped, which is kinda bad, cause i cant get it fixed or ask for a new one. But overall, i'm happy! thank you"
David Smith
Verified Buyer
"Karrimor sell their products on their own website as well as Sports Direct. After placing my order on Karrimor site, which was at the full price, I discovered that it was half price on Sports Direct. I contacted customer services straight away to ask to pay the lower price. The responses indicated it was too late, implying that I needed to return the goods and reorder. How ridiculous. I feel badly treated, especially as I'm a very loyal customer."
John Walton
Verified Buyer
"Quality product, hugely underestimated"
Bill Galashan
Verified Buyer
"The products arrived as ordered and when expected, however the packaging had labels indicating a price reduction of 50%. I contacted customer services by email who basically fobbed me off with no offer of any refund. If I had known which store had stock I could have bought these items at half the price I paid for a web purchase. The response I got from customer services was not surprising just disappointing and poor customer relations and hence PR. I will consider this service level when making future purchases and as a consumer I have the ultimate choice on where I shop. I recently had exemplary customer service from a different supplier and I do not hesitate to recommend usage of that company, however I would not particularly recommend Karrimor. While customer services have a line to follow in this case a little consideration to the customer would have been in order as this purchase just "left a bad taste""
Aidan Kiernan
Verified Buyer
"I have bought the same jacket previously in blue and it is a great jacket. very warm. i just decided to get another in black. arrived fairly quickly considering the bad weather Feb/Mar 2018. Would recommend. not that cheap but you get what you pay for. very happy."
"The sandals ordered were delivered via sports direct. On arrival the box was marked as half price even though I paid full price. When looking at sports direct website the sandals were even cheaper than half the price I paid at £22. I contacted customer services and basically got the response - tough"
Helen Thomas
Verified Buyer
"I'm still waiting for my order, it's with Hermes but with the snow it hasn't arrived and I've heard nothing for 2 days, I wanted them for my holiday tomorrow so will probably be returning them to you. I know it's not your fault, but I'm very disappointed."
Karrimor is rated 4.21 based on 5,848 reviews