Karrimor Reviews

79% of reviewers recommend Karrimor

How would you rate Karrimor ?

David Hancox
Verified Buyer
"Paid £44.95 inc.p&p for fleece which had obviously been taken from a retail outlet as there was a ticket attached saying"reduced £19.99".Not very fair and not very happy to say the least."
Sylvain Speyser
Verified Buyer
"Everything wrong !! No customer service (never get answers to my questions and my problems) Never again !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Muhammad Hafiz Ismail
Verified Buyer
"Really great deal! Pkease make more promotion.. is hard to find karrimor up to date design in asia.. karrimor really made my day!!"
"Easy online ordering and great selection"
Sumyya Razzaq
Verified Buyer
"Very bad experience. I ordered a sandal for my son from Karrimor website and after spending £42 I got the cheap and wrong item, which is priced as cheap as £9 on sports direct website. Not happy at all"
Alan Tyrrell
Verified Buyer
"After finding the fleece I wanted and ordering, everything was perfect. Good communication, updates and delivery to my door right on time. Thank you Alan"
James Devine
Verified Buyer
"Your t-shirts seem custom tailored to me, your web site was easy to navigate"
Amy Nichols
Verified Buyer
"Lovely sandals but a little annoyed I have received them in a box with a price tag - less than half what I paid for them... hopefully this can be rectified?"
"Item ordered direct from Karrimor was delivered on time but with half price stickers from Sports direct. Wasn't impressed to pay full price for a Karrimor product that was then sold at half the price from a local store where i could've saved the 4.95 postage too."
"The sandals are the most comfortable I've ever bought - very light but supportive too."
Amanda Speirs
Verified Buyer
"Perfect fit insoles for my karrimor boots. Fast delivery. I paid £15.99 plus £4.99 delivery however when the insoles arrived they had a 50% off sticker on the front with a £7.99 price. The website should be updated for sale items."
Rick Newcombe
Verified Buyer
"Sandals arrived fine. In good condition and fit fine but a 50 per cent off sticker said 19:99 I paid 39:99. Not happy with that. 😟🙁"
David Lewis
Verified Buyer
"Overseas buyer: Have sent previous enquiry which remains unanswered. Certainly doesn't inspire confidence."
Barry Phillips
Verified Buyer
"The product is good and the service was good. The Mega deal price of £22 on the box would have been preferred to the price of £54.99"
David Wood
Verified Buyer
"Ok until I saw the box with 50% off and I paid full price!!!!!."
"I'm still waiting"
Kirsten Lonsdale
Verified Buyer
"I paid £49.99 for each pair of trainers. The boxes arrived with 50% off stickers. One priced at £36 the other £24.99. If you are going to rip off customers, you need to remember to take off the discount stickers. Will be sending all back. appalled."
"poor quality, split after 6 months"
Jonathan Pittaway
Verified Buyer
"I purchased a pair of ladies Killy sandals from Karrimor, unaware it was via the Sports Direct website priced at £59.99. On receipt of my order (2 days later), the box was marked with a large red, black and white sticker 'mega value'. I then checked the website again to find the sandals had been reduced to £26.00 (and had obviously been reduced when my order was packed otherwise this sticker wouldn't have appeared on the box). I then contacted the Sports Direct site (queuing for 20 minutes on the 'phone). The lady was extremely unhelpful and flatly refused to refund the difference in price, basically fobbing me off. I then asked to speak to a supervisor which she refused and instead gave me an e-mail address to contact, which I did, two days ago. I am still waiting for a reply. This is the first time I have shopped with either Karrimor or Sports Direct, and despite the good quality of the sandals, it will certainly be the last."
Sally Klenerman
Verified Buyer
"The product is excellent but when it arrived the item had a sale label on it saying the price was reduced to £9. However, I was charged £26.99. I sent an email to the customer services but have had no reply. I could not find a phone number for customer services."
Karrimor is rated 4.20 based on 5,883 reviews