Karrimor Reviews

80% of reviewers recommend Karrimor

How would you rate Karrimor?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Wendy Mitchell
Verified Buyer
"My good arrived marked half price meaning that I paid over £60 more for them than was correct at time of sale. Itchen spent several hours trying to contact you. My query wasn't relevant for your standard tick box answers so I tried sending an email which was returned with a German message which I think said that it was not delivered. I could find no phone number on my invoice or Internet and have ended up sending a handwritten letter to your returns address but am not sure that it will reach the right department. Very frustrating and disappointing as I have always been happy with your company in the past."
Michele Paul
"Very good...."
Jrme Descroix
Verified Buyer
"I'm happy because the bag is very good and beautiful"
Christina Wong
Verified Buyer
"I paid 24.99 and it was 50 percent off to 12.99 but did not reflect in my payment 😕 And hence, I paid 12 pounds more."
Trevor King
Verified Buyer
"Excellent so far! Maybe a little premature on the review request as I haven't actually received the item yet!"
Diane Mills
Verified Buyer
"Sandals are a life saver due to torn ligaments and swollen feet they are the only item I could get on my feet so I can walk now"
"user friendly website, product arrived soon after ordering and was of good quality."
"My order arrived very quickly - thank you"
Elaine Richardson
Verified Buyer
"Extremely unhappy. Paid over £100 for 3 items but when they were sent, the prices of all 3 items should have been 50% less! If you are going to try and rip customers off, at least have the common sense to remove price tags before sending!!"
"Response to customer care matter was resolved seemlessly"
"I was really disappointed by the ordering experience. Firstly part of my order was cancelled via email with no option to order a slightly similar product to be added to the same order. Secondly, the order came with the discount tags on saying how much I could have paid had i gone to sports direct... bit frustrating when i paid full price. Needless to say that i won't be using the Karrimor website again, or shopping from Sports Direct. Overall, very disappointing."
"I've had a Karrimor rucksack for yonks - lasted well but finally got too tatty, so ordered essentially the same 'model' to replace it - the new one eliminates weaknesses/shortcomings of the old one and is even a bit roomier without being significantly more bulky - though superficially looks almost the same - time will tell if the materials are as robust, but impression is that thought/cleverness has gone into updating the design."
Amanda Craddock
Verified Buyer
"Dispatch was fast however the courier you use delivered my order to the wrong house and when I contacted you regarding help I didn't receive a reply so I would like a refund."
"Wrong label on the item so the wrong colour was sent. Then I will have to pay for returning this item when I have already paid postage. Also I did not realise this was coming from sports direct or I would not have ordered. AS VERY POOR QUALITY. Also you cannot contact them direct so email which states please allow 5 days for reply or if busy may take longer."
David Butler
Verified Buyer
"Order failed to arrive even after paying for next day delivery. Courier service either went to the wrong address or lied about attempting to deliver them on two consecutive days."
Marcin Pustkowski
Verified Buyer
"Shopping here is a complete disaster. 9 days waiting to get answer from Customer Service and 14 to get my boots. No way to change an order, once it's placed. Now, I have to spent 1/4 of its value to return them."
Lou Romans
Verified Buyer
"Only half of my order arrived with no explanation as to why this was and when / if the rest of the order was on its way."
Michel Zoet
Verified Buyer
"Nice product and good quality. Fast delivery in the Netherlands. Michel Zoet"
"I paid full price for my rucksack £34.99. I was appalled when it arrived with a big pink discount sticker saying it now cost £17.99. I have emailed to ask for the £17 difference to be refunded and am looking forward to getting confirmation of this. I had no idea when I used the website that Karrimor did not provide the rucksack, and that it would come from Sports Direct who clearly have a sale on. I will never bother with the Karrimor website again as I feel I have been cheated out of my hard earned money."
Simon Sugden
Verified Buyer
"Great product at unbelievable price, delivered to store and collected from store with ease. First purchase but won't be the last."
Karrimor is rated 4.21 based on 5,821 reviews