Karrimor Reviews

79% of reviewers recommend Karrimor

Tell us how Karrimor made you happy

"Shocking"
"The sandals are great. However I was charged £39.99 and when the sandals arrived there was a very large label on the box that said they had 50% off and cost £19.99. Not impressed! Contacted Karrimor who claimed it had been an earlier sale price - but I noticed that all the emails and correspondence and the information on the sandal's box itself said Sports Direct so I checked on Sports Direct website and sure enough there were the sandals at the sale price. BE WARNED do not but direct from Karrimor - the order is fulfilled by Sports Direct and if you go to their website to buy your product it may well be a lot cheaper!"
"Me ha gustado comprar en Karrimor, es la única marca de ropa que tiene tallas a mi medida, que se ajustan bien, bonitas y de buena calidad. No he tardado mucho en recibir el pedido y ha costado poco. Pienso seguir comprando en esta tienda :D"
"Great service, quick delivery brilliant products. Thank you"
"The product was good (although a little smaller than I had expected) but arrived with a sale tag attached telling me the product was on sale and the new price was 50% off...I had paid the full price. I emailed customer services to query this and was told that this was my tough luck, the price on the website was correct at the time and the sale may have been happening locally at the shop who stocked the delivery. I think this is poor customer service and will be returning the item. Nice to know Karrimor value a few extra pounds over customer service."
"Wrong product delivered. I was required to pay postage for Karrimor error."
"Ordered 3 pair of laces for my Karrimor trainers @£2.99 each plus £5.82 p&p. They arrived today, a week after the order was placed and each pack has a stick-on label saying 70% off at £0.99 so I am paying £6.00 extra. Not happy at all."
"Ordering was easy and delivery by Hermes is always good"
"I had an interesting package today. I ordered some replacement laces for my trainers and was amused to find that I was sent the laces which had been marked down 70% on a sticker on them. Now what was I charged … The full price … would have thought either they would have charged the new price and refunded or at least removed the stickers. Needed the laces although they ended up double price due to delivery charge. Could have sent it by mail. Someone doesn't think."
"Love Karrimor. Delivery is always exceptional. Quality of items is first class. I work outside in all types of weather and Karrimor has never let me down. From boots, waterproof trousers, fleeces, jackets and gloves... im like a walking advert for Karrimor... and justifiably so. Just great."
"Good product delivered on time."
"Really annoyed products arrived with half price tickets on when I paid full price online"
"Delivery was promised on 27 October but was not delivered until several days later. DPD emailed to confirm the delay. I ordered my footwear directly from Karrimor and paid £124.99 plus 7.99 delivery - total £132.98. The price displayed on the box when delivered was £114.99 . That is a rip off."
"Received an item that I paid full price for which had a 50%reduction tag inside stating sale price £7.99 whilst I paid £14.99 also paid £4.99 postage for Hermes courier who promptly left my item in my wheelie bin 🗑 will not use you again suggest in the interest of customer satisfaction you refund me at the very least the postage cost and preferably the difference between the price I paid and the sale price stated on the price tag inside the bag the item came in"
"Delayed twice, arrived with a 50% off label when I had paid full price. The bag is what I wanted and is good quality."
"Lovely warm and lightweight running tights. Perfect for running a marathon in cold conditions."
"Great product and would have given 'very good' but shoes arrived (from SportsDirect - not my favourite shop) in a box price-marked 50% off after I had been charged full price! Have asked for a half refund and await the outcome..."
"Everything was fine regarding speed of delivery etc but I was rather put out that the two packets of walking pole caps I received which I ordered online and paid £5.99 a packet for had a sticker on saying 50% off £2.99! How come the online price didn’t match the sale price on the items received ? I ordered two sets of caps so paid £11.98 instead of £5.98 so felt rather cheated!"
"I recently purchased a running jacket on line which was priced at £34.99. When the jacket arrived the was a reduced ticket on it saying up to 50% of and so it was marked down to £17.99. I emailed customer services asking for a refund but the email I received was far from satisfactory. It stated that whatever I had agreed to pay £34.99. There was some lame excuse about the half price ticket being left on it by mistake. So your loss Karrimor I am returning the jacket for a full refund. I also mentioned the plastic packaging in my original email. The huge plastic bag which it was sent in was big enough for 50 jackets. The customer service person did not address this issue. i assume then that KARRIMOR has no interest in the state of our planet re the enormous plastic problem we have."
"Disappointed. Ordered running leggings from Karrimor website and paid £31.99. When delivered, they had a large Sports Direct tag on them stating the price was £15.99! I've tried to contact to see if I can get the £16 difference refunded but so far am not getting much response...feel let down and a bit disillusioned."
Karrimor is rated 4.18 based on 5,995 reviews