Karrimor Reviews

78% of reviewers recommend Karrimor

Tell us how Karrimor made you happy

"Ordered on the 18th April and collected on the 20th and it was Easter! First class service."
"Very pleased with the products (fleece and t-shirt) and with the next day delivery service. Good products at a fair price, delivered as promised."
"Ordered a jacket £79.99 when it arrived it was priced at 50% off £39.99 it was returned as it did not fit"
"I am very disappointed with my purchase. I received items with 50% discount labels but I payed the hole price for them when ordered! I would like to get a refund of 50%."
"Fast delivery"
"Have no idea! When they finally arrive I'll tell you. £ 5.99 postage and it's been a week unless of course your making money out of this as well. Royal mail would have cost half of this and I would have got them next day!!!!! Very poor for a brand like Karrimor, perhaps it should be Karryless!!??"
"Easy to order very happy with delivery service, will definitely order from Karrimor again"
"Delivered a £24.99 running top (which I paid) with an £11.99 sports direct label on it! Then found the shoulder seams not sewn up. Not impressed."
"Great quality and fast delivery"
"50% off on the ticket yet I paid full price Not even an offer if you can have it for half price Just takes so long to keep everything up to date Well I suggest you check before"
"Hermes put my parcel in my refuse bin which was uplifted so now my parcel is away to the refuse dump. What are you going to do about this for me. Thanks"
"I'm happy with online shopping. Friendly, easy and quick shopping party, Very good organic t-shirts"
"Karrimor is a good company with excellent production in quality in ensuring customers are warm however i love shopping at sports direct as its cheaper and has excellent deals with karrimor. I think its a tad bit expensive but good quality. Needs regular saving deals."
"My new boots were very comfortable,but Hardly worn my karrimor walking boots and they split, took them back to sports direct who said cannot do anything cos I hadent got my receipt. Very disapointed, next time will just buy cheaper ones"
"Why are you asking me to review an item I still have not received? I ordered and paid on 11th Feb from Karrimor but turned out to be Sports Direct. Item was due in on 12th Feb but then had an email saying you would not have in stock until 22nd March. Then another email on 11th Mar saying order was being processed by Hermes. Then another on 13th March saying order was being collected. Still no delivery."
"laces were torn"
"Great service! Good quality. Items arrived when expected. Well packaged. Bought a few micro fleeces as a gift for my brother and he's taken them home to New Zealand!"
"Despite paying extra time receive trainers on 11th March , it's now 13th and still not received them. Very disappointing."
"Arrived in excellent time good packaging pleased with the products"
"Good quality clothing nice price reasonable delivery time"
Karrimor is rated 4.16 based on 6,088 reviews