Karrimor Reviews

of reviewers recommend Karrimor

Tell us how Karrimor made you happy
I was charged £69.99 ordering directly from the Karrimor website, when the trainers arrived they were in a box from Sports Direct and were being sold as end of line at £20! they refused to refund the difference! Dreadful customer service when I contacted them about it - basically said "unlucky"!!
@Karrimor a very bad customer service... You billed me a bag a full price while you sell it 50% in your store... Karrimor Cougar 70+10 Rucksack #badcustomerservice #mauvaisservice
I bought a ladies pink Berry Sierra jacket. I was pleased with the colour and it seemed wind proof ok. It also stated it was breathable which is why I purchased it and this was what was important to me as a cyclist doing shorter cycles. It showed this jacket could be used for cycling and running. However after wearing it for the first time today and cycling only 8 miles the jacket made my clothing underneath wet and damp I could feel the wetness accumulating inside the jacket not very nice in the winter for this to happen. Just a warning for other cyclists and runners these jackets are not breathable enough for cycling or running which is a shame
I paid £39.99 for a pair of walking poles (and £9.99 postage) . They arrived in good time and I like the poles. However, they have a sale price tag of £19.99! I see others have complained of the same practice by Karrimor. My family has been using their poles for many years but will look for a different (and hopefully more honest) manufacturer in future. Shame on you Karrimor!
If I could give a "minus points" review, I would. I have ordered the items with discount, from SporsDirect/Karrimor, but they charged money from my account without any discounts. The total price on SporsDirect was 65,99 EUR + 10 EUR for delivery and the withdrawal from my card by SporsDirect is 160,80 EUR. I cancelled the order before it was processed, but instead of cancelling I have received the confirmation that "your order is processed". This is just cheating. They mislead with the discounts, charge something different and ignore the messages.
After buying three pairs of Karrimor boots on sale the first pair peeled apart, the second leaked and I don’t hold out much hope for the third pair. Karrimor make cheap tat and sell it dear. Do yourself a favour and avoid them like the plague!
Brought some karrimor walking. Advertised as being waterproof. But every time went feet came back soaked. Even if its wasn't raining just jew off the grass. Also after 5 months of having them the sole has began to come off one of the boots. I got in touch with karrimor/sports direct. They said its not a manufacturer fault, they are unable to send me a replacement or refund. But I think is the boot isn't waterproof or able to least more 5months then I think it there is a fault. Don't waste your money!!
I ordered a number of items and paid full price. When the items arrived sale tags were attached showing reduced prices! I have tried to make contact in every way possible to complain using the online contact form, email and by finally by post (no phone contact available) Given I ordered these products in August and it’s now late October I am extremely annoyed that no one has made contact.
Appalling. Still not received goods
Great trousers for the price, shame the courier communications let you down - paid for next day delivery which I had to chase and came last minute
Speedy delivery and neat package. Sorry, though, that I did not get the 50% discount stated on a tag on the jacket. Otherwise perfect.
Love the pacs but bought the SF 30 thinking side pack attachments would work... if there was a little clarity before buying I would’ve known to get the SF 45 Hopefully I can send the SF 30 back and get the 45 instead and be reimbursed.
Disappointed , jumper arrived with price tag £21.99 but I was charged £42.99 plus postage . No way of contacting you so I have sent it back ( costing me £5postage. So no jumper and out of pocket by £10post. No happy
Bought a pair of walking boots as I have had 2 pairs previously and so no problem with them. I have been charged £74.99 + pp but on the box the label says '50% off £37.99'. Why have I been charged the full amount?
This would have been 5 out of 5, but Sports Direct, who appear to be Karrimor's agents really upset me by charging me £59.99 for the walking shoes. OK, they're excellent, but when they arrived the box clearly marked the price as 50% off, i.e. £29.99. I challenged and of course was told "excuse/excuse/excuse", but no money back. A deal is a deal even if you know you've been taken for a ride. Not happy am I. As close to theft as you can get, and a Nast taste in my mouth.
I paid over £50 for two items. When they arrived I was surprised to see both had Sports Direct 'up to 50% off' labels showing. Looking at the Karrimor website I see that many others have fallen foul of this. It's not good PR for Karrimor, Sports Direct or Mike Ashley? I sent an email to Karrimor but have not had a reply.
Took a long time for the order to be processed and dispatched
Well impressed very good service. Well done.
Very quick delivery and items as described
I ordered two items from the Karrimor website, running shoes for £59.99 and running socks for £13.99. Delivered promptly with the next day service. All good EXCEPT both items have a 50% OFF sticker on them. The prices I paid are crossed through, with lower prices £34.99 and £6.99 written over. Why was I expected to pay the full price when the items I received are so clearly marked down? I asked if they would refund the difference between what I paid and the prices that are marked on my items but they declined. Shabby.
Karrimor is rated 4.09 based on 6,485 reviews