Karen Millen Reviews

63% of reviewers recommend Karen Millen
01AM
1AM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Karen Millen?

Tell us how Karen Millen made you happy

Telephone
"I ordered online for a size 10. They sent me size 14. It is very very frustrating. Never to buy again from KM. They have also the worst customer service. And to exchange, u have to return then reorder. Meaning pay for shipment again! They did not respond to my e-mail."
Are you Karen Millen? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Very weak customer service. Still after a month I havent receieved the refund for my returned item. Every time I call them they reply our warehouse is very busy and they still couldnt deal with your refund. Definately wont buy anything online from them again"
"lovely clothes can where year after year. do good sizes xs onwards christine"
"Very long delay on a refund and unfortunately I wont be using Karen Millen again even though the product was of an exceptional quality. Such a shame. I even had to chase the refund!"
"Prompt delivery"
"Found the perfect shoes for my dress, really comfortable as well as being gorgeous. The promotion made them a fantastic buy - can't wait to wear them!"
"Absolutely love the product I bought. Very quick delivery and they even source an item that is no longer in the warehouse in a store. Great service!"
"Great design and cut which will transform every woman to a lady."
Karen Millen is rated 3.63 based on 8 reviews