Kangaroo Underfloor Heating Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Kangaroo Underfloor Heating

hello@kangaroouh.co.uk

Unit 14 Somerset House,
Hussar Court

How would you rate Kangaroo Underfloor Heating ?

"Excellent service, could not have been more efficient."
"Faultless"
"Very quick delivery and helpfull staff. Recommended and will use again."
"The service was excellent we ordered and received the item the next morning. The thermostat was damaged and the company has arranged to replace it, following a talk with the technical department"
"I've used Kangaroo Underfloor heating a few times now. The website is straightforward and easy to use and when ordering products they are delivered the following day. Excellent service and will definitely use them again."
"Good description of product online so I knew exactly what I was buying. Excellent and quick delivery service."
"I ordered on line late at night, and the item was delivered very quickly. I also received test alerts for delivery."
"I am very impressed with the quality of the product. I am even more impressed by the excellent customer service. My emailed question was quickly answered and by someone who knows what they are talking about. The products were delivered next day by a good delivery company that texted to say when they would arrive, and arrived when they said they would. Overall a very easy transaction and I would highly recommend kangaroo."
Delivery
"Excellent value"
Price
"Super fast delivery and great value!! Thank you!"
Delivery
"Very efficient, excellent price, the order arrived the next day, couldn't ask for more!"
Kangaroo Underfloor Heating is rated 4.91 based on 11 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!