kanaco Reviews

of reviewers recommend kanaco
Live Chat
Read kanaco Reviews
When I looked into CBD, I had absolutely no information on how it worked. Now, thanks to Kanaco - I'm very well-informed. Their team is extremely informative and very friendly. Very quick to respond to questions you have regarding their products. Speaking of which - their gummies and nano oil work amazingly for me. They help to reduce my anxiety and manage chronic pain, together with mindful practice. I'd recommend Kanaco to anyone who wishes to reap the benefits of CBD. Competitive prices for excellent-quality products. You can't go wrong.
Hi William Thank you for taking the time to write such a kind review - we really appreciate and it's helpful for other customers too! We are all very happy to hear that Kanaco products have been helping you with your current meditation practices! Keep it going and we hope to chat with you again soon! Best wishes Kanaco
Only product that works for my pain management.
Best CBD products I’ve ever used
Fantastic service the capsules have made a great difference to my pain
good quality products and helpful staff but service needs to catch up a bit otherwise it'd be 5*
I have been taking the cbd soft gels for three days and no improvement so far
Best oil of them all. My son has tried a good few other brands before finding Kanaco and once he tried this, he won't take anything else. They take his back nerve pain away and he has a much better quality of life now. Well done Kanaco, Keep up the Good Work!!!
Brilliant product, eases my arthritis and helps me to get a rested nights sleep, I take the 25mg capsules, it’s really handy as they r easy to take and are measured doses, delivery is super quick and customer service is second to none.
The Gelato CBD vape is something very special! The flavour, effects and branding are spot on. This stays on my desk and helps me relax during the workday. Well done Kanaco!
kanaco 5 star review on 8th April 2021
Fantasic fast delivery! Even though its COVID19. I have tried other CBD products which didnt work but these are a mustt as they work.
Fantastic delivery time brought gummies and soft gels for my wife seem to have some relief from pain but still not sleeping well
Great product, efficient service.
This is a great CBD oil. Highly recommended
Cbd oil has really helped with sleep and overall mood. Buying online super simple and product arrived in 2 days.
One of the best cbd companies on the market!
Arrived next day pricey for what I received and has had no affect either way on me took 2 twice a day
Good quality and efficient dispatch
The product is great but when I emailed to cancel an order I didn't hear anything. Now the item is shipped and I haven't received a refund and expect I won't do now!
Love all of Kanaco products. Orders are delivered within reasonable time , can’t fault them. Keep up the good work 🥰
Fastest delivery and incredible customer service to match the impeccable products Kanaco provides
Product arrived really quickly, I have so far tried the soft gel capsules 25mg and the ones with turmeric added, I feel that the original are my go to, they really help with arthritis flexibility and pain, the added turmeric didn’t make them better or worse, they r brilliant and I couldn’t function as well as I do whilst on them. X
kanaco is rated 4.83 based on 169 reviews