kanaco Reviews

of reviewers recommend kanaco
Live Chat
Read kanaco Reviews
When I looked into CBD, I had absolutely no information on how it worked. Now, thanks to Kanaco - I'm very well-informed. Their team is extremely informative and very friendly. Very quick to respond to questions you have regarding their products. Speaking of which - their gummies and nano oil work amazingly for me. They help to reduce my anxiety and manage chronic pain, together with mindful practice. I'd recommend Kanaco to anyone who wishes to reap the benefits of CBD. Competitive prices for excellent-quality products. You can't go wrong.
Hi William Thank you for taking the time to write such a kind review - we really appreciate and it's helpful for other customers too! We are all very happy to hear that Kanaco products have been helping you with your current meditation practices! Keep it going and we hope to chat with you again soon! Best wishes Kanaco
First rate product which really helps the elderly with aches and pains of aging
Great Gummies and oil capsules. I have ordered these before and found them very effective at relieving pain to aid sleep. Fantastic service too.
Excellent quality CBD oil, I love how all the different properties are listed and explained, and the fact that it's organic. Very speedy delivery. I've already bought my 2nd bottle and recommended Kanako to friends and family. Highly recommended
Brilliant product, I use the 25mg gel capsules these help to give me better range of movement and lessen the pain of my arthritis, they also help to give me a restful nights sleep, without them I am a fitful sleeper that wakes and struggles to get back off, by taking one of these a night I can get up to use the loo and go right back to sleep again, they also help to relax me as I am an over thinker, especially at night. Fantastic customer service again and again, I have been taking these for over 2 years and are the only CBD product I trust.
Really good 😊 works well & fast delivery
Best CBD products I’ve ever used
Fantastic service the capsules have made a great difference to my pain
Best oil of them all. My son has tried a good few other brands before finding Kanaco and once he tried this, he won't take anything else. They take his back nerve pain away and he has a much better quality of life now. Well done Kanaco, Keep up the Good Work!!!
Brilliant product, eases my arthritis and helps me to get a rested nights sleep, I take the 25mg capsules, it’s really handy as they r easy to take and are measured doses, delivery is super quick and customer service is second to none.
The Gelato CBD vape is something very special! The flavour, effects and branding are spot on. This stays on my desk and helps me relax during the workday. Well done Kanaco!
kanaco 5 star review on 8th April 2021
Fantasic fast delivery! Even though its COVID19. I have tried other CBD products which didnt work but these are a mustt as they work.
Fantastic delivery time brought gummies and soft gels for my wife seem to have some relief from pain but still not sleeping well
Great product, efficient service.
This is a great CBD oil. Highly recommended
Cbd oil has really helped with sleep and overall mood. Buying online super simple and product arrived in 2 days.
One of the best cbd companies on the market!
Good quality and efficient dispatch
Love all of Kanaco products. Orders are delivered within reasonable time , can’t fault them. Keep up the good work 🥰
Fastest delivery and incredible customer service to match the impeccable products Kanaco provides
Product arrived really quickly, I have so far tried the soft gel capsules 25mg and the ones with turmeric added, I feel that the original are my go to, they really help with arthritis flexibility and pain, the added turmeric didn’t make them better or worse, they r brilliant and I couldn’t function as well as I do whilst on them. X
kanaco is rated 4.82 based on 174 reviews