kanaco Reviews

of reviewers recommend kanaco
Live Chat
Read kanaco Reviews
When I looked into CBD, I had absolutely no information on how it worked. Now, thanks to Kanaco - I'm very well-informed. Their team is extremely informative and very friendly. Very quick to respond to questions you have regarding their products. Speaking of which - their gummies and nano oil work amazingly for me. They help to reduce my anxiety and manage chronic pain, together with mindful practice. I'd recommend Kanaco to anyone who wishes to reap the benefits of CBD. Competitive prices for excellent-quality products. You can't go wrong.
Hi William Thank you for taking the time to write such a kind review - we really appreciate and it's helpful for other customers too! We are all very happy to hear that Kanaco products have been helping you with your current meditation practices! Keep it going and we hope to chat with you again soon! Best wishes Kanaco
Highly recommended. Excellent, quality, organic CBD oil. Helps with my chronic back pain. I've been using the 1000mg oil for the last 5 months & have weaned myself off GP prescribed opioids in favour of this natural, gentle product. Delivery is usually quite quick. Very highly recommended.
This company reply very quickly to your queries! Very helpful and the product is better than many of their competitors. For me its a winning formula. Very pleased and thank you.
I buy this for my son, and he tells me that it is truly the best oil on the market. He had tried many others prior to using KANACO and as soon as he started using this, he felt a major improvement within a couple of days. Keep up the good work KANACO!!
Ordered these as I have arthritis and I’m always in pain especially in my hip these gummy’s are amazing I have no pain and I’m able to walk and get my 10000 steps in daily
I am quite satisfied with the services I got from kanaco and y products were delivered on time as agreed. We could do with more offers on the website on the kanaco products though. Thanks. Regards Patricia
Excellent product fast delivery would definitely recommend
Kanaco Oil is superb. Having tried other oils from other suppliers, I bought this for my son who suffers from chronic back pain and this has helped him immensely He takes it everyday and this has had an enormous impact on relieving his aches and pains. We will continue to buy this as it is the best!! Thanks Kanaco!!
First rate product which really helps the elderly with aches and pains of aging
Great Gummies and oil capsules. I have ordered these before and found them very effective at relieving pain to aid sleep. Fantastic service too.
Excellent quality CBD oil, I love how all the different properties are listed and explained, and the fact that it's organic. Very speedy delivery. I've already bought my 2nd bottle and recommended Kanako to friends and family. Highly recommended
Brilliant product, I use the 25mg gel capsules these help to give me better range of movement and lessen the pain of my arthritis, they also help to give me a restful nights sleep, without them I am a fitful sleeper that wakes and struggles to get back off, by taking one of these a night I can get up to use the loo and go right back to sleep again, they also help to relax me as I am an over thinker, especially at night. Fantastic customer service again and again, I have been taking these for over 2 years and are the only CBD product I trust.
Really good 😊 works well & fast delivery
Best CBD products I’ve ever used
Fantastic service the capsules have made a great difference to my pain
Best oil of them all. My son has tried a good few other brands before finding Kanaco and once he tried this, he won't take anything else. They take his back nerve pain away and he has a much better quality of life now. Well done Kanaco, Keep up the Good Work!!!
Brilliant product, eases my arthritis and helps me to get a rested nights sleep, I take the 25mg capsules, it’s really handy as they r easy to take and are measured doses, delivery is super quick and customer service is second to none.
The Gelato CBD vape is something very special! The flavour, effects and branding are spot on. This stays on my desk and helps me relax during the workday. Well done Kanaco!
kanaco 5 star review on 8th April 2021
Fantasic fast delivery! Even though its COVID19. I have tried other CBD products which didnt work but these are a mustt as they work.
Fantastic delivery time brought gummies and soft gels for my wife seem to have some relief from pain but still not sleeping well
Great product, efficient service.
kanaco is rated 4.78 based on 183 reviews