Kamazoy Virtual IT Department Reviews

of reviewers recommend Kamazoy Virtual IT Department
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Kamazoy Virtual IT Department Reviews

About Kamazoy Virtual IT Department:

Kamazoy Virtual IT Department provides outstanding IT support and IT services to businesses nationwide. Why have your own IT department when you can use ours?

0330 363 2000

hello@kamazoy.uk

County House
St Mary's Street

Kamazoy's customer service is excellent: quick response to queries, always helpful (and never patronising!) I should have used them years ago. Thank you!
Very efficient and spot on every time.
On the ball on every occasion with first class service
extremely professional setup of my new pc!
I have known Daniel for a few years now and in all my dealings with him, he has been courteous, professional and they have been dealt with promptly. I moved the hosting of my website and mailbox as I was having issues and since moving, the service has markedly improved.
Always very supportive, friendly staff members, a service you can trust and relay upon. Also they do not make you feel inane, if you, suddenly realise you are just having a day when your intelligence is lacking and they supply all the information required. They make sure that my laptop system is fully functional and sort out any glitches if found. Many Thanks, really appreciated.
They are a friendly team, who can explain technical terms simply.
Top guys dan Ollie and barry
Always sort me out with my IT stuff
Ollie is always extremely helpful and comes up with solutions to our problems. Very friendly and personal feel to the service.
They know their subject very well and the service is good.
Consistently great service, speedy solutions to any problems that occur within our two branches - 1st class IT support!
Quick to respond with top level knowledge & advice. I know our IT systems are in safe hands.
Positive and professional response on the phone. Always get a solution, and can discuss future plans to male the right business decision about IT solution provision.
Barry was quick getting back to me regarding my issue and made the process of fixing it quick and simple.
Very helpful, informative and efficient.
We have always found Kamazoy to be extremely helpful and efficient. No problem is too small, they are always happy to help. If there is a bigger problem they are always on site very quickly and the problem is always solved in a short space of time. I would highly recommend them.
First class service, knowledgeable and always supportive, have no hesitation in recommending their service
Great team of guys!
Listened to what we wanted and offered a service that will be good for us as a small company. Helpful.
The response from Kamazoy is very fast and courteous
Kamazoy Virtual IT Department is rated 4.92 based on 167 reviews