Kamazoy Virtual IT Department Reviews

of reviewers recommend Kamazoy Virtual IT Department
Live Chat, Telephone, Email
Read Kamazoy Virtual IT Department Reviews

About Kamazoy Virtual IT Department:

Kamazoy Virtual IT Department provides outstanding IT support and IT services to businesses nationwide. Why have your own IT department when you can use ours?

0330 363 2000

Jodie Mason
Kamazoy Virtual IT Department 5 star review on 5th January 2017
Dave McNally
More Photos & Videos
Kamazoy are extremely professional and have an exemplary knowledge in maintaining and managing all IT systems. I have used them for many years and delighted with the service.
Great service. Excellent technical expertise
The IT department are very good. As soon as there is a problem they do their best to fix it. Very good
We've been using Kamazoy for several years now; they're like family to us. Totally trusted, never let us down and always there to help.

Best thing about them...?? In this increasingly techie world of acronyms, Kamazoy are always able to boil things down to pub-speak and explain things in plain English and make sense.
Kamazoy = fast efficient completely none condescending professional -thanks again guys
Kamazoy solved our server communication problem within 30 minutes remotely and the got an engineer with a replacement part to us within 5 hours
Immediate friendly service, what more could you want?
We always get a speedy response from Kamazoy and their support in resolving issues is always first class.
Kamazoy provided an excellent service from concept discussions to project delivery.
They quickly understand the brief, our constraints, work within value budgets, met our business needs and provided platforms for future growth. They offered and scoped a number of solutions that would suit my business both today and scaleable/configurable for growth in an uncertain trading market.
Their extremely high level of integrity, honesty and practical business solutions are a huge credit to them and assures my technology path is in good hands.
I would certainly recommend them to any business small or large, new or established. I look forward to our continued partnership.
Chris Oxlade-Arnott (Director of Participate In Art)
I have only used Kamazoy for a short time as a business owner but have found them to be attentive and supportive. They consistently show the urgency and impetus to solve IT issues no matter how big the challenge.
Superb service and support
Helpful and Knowledgable expertise, at the end of the phone.
Responsive and very personable. Highly recommended.
IT is a critical part of the CASL Group business and Kamazoy have looked after it for many years with an absolute commitment to a level of service that is second to none. Highly recommended so knowledgeable and efficient.
The Guys are ace.............
Always brilliant.
I had issues with my camera using Teams after set-up and couldn’t fix it by myself. Barry responded to my cry for help quickly, got into my machine, went away to research the issue, found the solution and resolved my problem. Start to finish less than one hour. Fantastic!
On the occasions that I need the services of Kamazoy, Barry Wilson is always fantastic.
Hopefully I wont need them that often, but when I do I can rely on the fact that the issue will be sorted quickly
The Kamazoy team provide instant IT support for everything from setting up our mobile phone accounts, to installing drivers, software, updating passwords and providing fully supported hardware amongst other things. Great service and support.
I have contacted Kamazoy on many occasions and they are always quick to respond, no matter how big or small the issue. Very friendly staff who resolve the issues quickly.
Kamazoy Virtual IT Department is rated 4.91 based on 158 reviews