Kaiser Appliances Reviews

of reviewers recommend Kaiser Appliances
Read Kaiser Appliances Reviews

About Kaiser Appliances:

The Kaiser brand is synonymous with luxurious kitchen appliances. With German quality engineering, our products are designed to help you create your perfect home.

sales@kaiser.co.uk

Kaiser Appliances 4 star review on 7th April 2022
ITALIA MASIERO
Kaiser Appliances 4 star review on 7th April 2022
ITALIA MASIERO
Thanks KaiserKenya. Aysha and her team have been really great. The technicians are very efficient and respectful while they are in the customer's home and completed the installations quickly and quietly.
I recently bought an empire black dishwasher along with a matching empire freestanding microwave. The dishwasher works quietly, can fit a lot in and cleans really well. The microwave looks really unique in my kitchen and is very easy to use. Will be recommending to everyone!
So far the dishwasher is proving to be very good and is also very quiet.
Looks amazing but as said by previous reviews it doesn't whistle
I love the look of the kettle it looks vintage and different
I love Kaisers range, especially the Empire products. Only company I've found so far that offers appliances in other styles rather than the standard "black with straight edges". Only this is now I need more to match everything up in my kitchen.
Kaiser Appliances 5 star review on 23rd May 2022
One of the best equipment I have !
I’m very happy with my hob and undercounter oven, especially the oven which is the best performing gas oven I’ve ever had. The after sales service was especially impressive; when the oven needed converting to LPG the engineer was dispatched to my home in Laikipia to fix the problem. Thanks Kaiser.
Beautiful! Whoever would have thought that a kettle would be beautiful...me! After moving into our new home, I spent ages looking for a kettle that I liked and wouldn't lose its sparkle and I found it with Kaiser! Thank you.
Kaiser Appliances 5 star review on 27th April 2022
I love the cooker
Excellent very responsive and prompt with honest suggestions. Very quick and perfect. Everything goes flawless, Many thanks… In my eyes you guys are better than John Lewis or any other private contractor… i tried both before my purchase.. no one was near what you offered… i wanted power and style and this purchase has both the best in the products available in this range. So i m all head over heals…i will look for you guys for my future purchases when ever i need anything…
My wife is totally satisfied with both the gas oven and the microwave which were bought together as a matching set.
Very dedicated staff who hunderstands the products very well together with their technical operations. They are swift and time saving Keep it up Regards Tek
I was very impressed with the service accorded to me and look forward to enjoy the appliance, I will advise once we are ready for the installation.
I love my new kettle. Thank you very much!
Exceptional quality and I can tell my friends and family are pretty envious of my new Kaiser kettle! Can’t wait to add to the collection ☺️
Delivery on time & installed free of charge
Purchased an Induction Hob and Extractor Fan both look fantastic and perform extremely well. Communication with Kaiser was excellent and products arrived within the scheduled delivery. I also consider them to be value for money, would highly recommend Kaiser.
Very pleased speedy delivery and looks amazing
Kaiser Appliances 5 star review on 17th March 2022 Kaiser Appliances 5 star review on 17th March 2022
Easy to use website, kettle came quickly with no qualms.
Kaiser Appliances is rated 4.65 based on 26 reviews