Kaboodle Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Kaboodle

Tell us how Kaboodle made you happy

Over 7 Days
customer service
"Steve M and Steve S did a brilliant job. A credit to Kaboodle"
"Phoned to let us know what time we could expect them to arrive. They were very polite, informative and helpful, particularly when there was a difficulty in fitting the new cooker. All rubbish and old cooker removed Well done Ryan and Bradie! Highly recommended."
"Steve M & Steve S installed an integrated fridge freezer for us on 10/10/19. They were polite, knowledgeable and extremely efficient. They completed the task with minimal fuss, provided good after care advice and tidied up after themselves. Perfect!"
"Visit today from installation team of Steve M and Steve S for a replacement oven. Quick and efficient they removed and replaced oven in no time. Thank you."
"Service was quick and super professional. The delivery and installation guys (Steve M and Stevr S) called at the promised time and even waited for me to get home so they could instal my fridge. Unpacked the new fridge and installed with the care of explaining to me everything they were doing as because the fridge is built in and different from our previous one they have to drill new holes on the cupboard. They were to do their job and left everything clean as it was when they arrived. Very impressed and well done!"
"Very professional delivery from Jordan and Dan. My delivery arrived on time and they were extremely helpful, going above and beyond to get my temporarily broken front door open to allow delivery. Thank you! Excellent job."
"matt and dale have today installed my new Neff hob ref insurance claim they rang beforehand to let me know they were on their way and installed the with the utmost professionalism, clean and tidy and most pleasant people to deal with. many thanks to them both for an excellent job. Philip rasbery"
"Excellent careful service by Steve M and Steve S. Very familiar with Miele kitchen appliances. Installation was faultless."
"Matt arrived on time and was promptly working to remove our old dishwasher and replacing it with a new one. I was impressed about his attention to detail, his knowledge and skill. After a short while the machine was working and all traces of the old machine were gone as was all the packaging from the new one. All in all a job very well done with us being very satisfied."
"Steve M & Steve S were both very helpful and done a fast and very good job."
"Excellent service. Jordan R and Brodie were very polite and efficient. I was given an accurate time of arrival and they fitted my appliance beautifully"
"Matt & Steve M were very quick and helpful, told me everything I needed to know and assisted in explaining about my electrical issue, to the point where I was able to get an electrician round whilst they were there, and Matt & Steve were able to talk them through directly what the cooker needed. Really appreciated."
"I've been really pleased with the service provided in installing my new integrated fridge. Knowledgeable and helpful fitters, who worked well together. It was done in a calm and organised fashion, leaving no mess. i'd certainly recommend them to others."
"Jordan R and Dan were fab. It was a pleasure having them in the house. Fantastic service."
"Excellent service, Tony and Steve m very efficient and friendly"
"Jordan R and Dan have just delivered my rangemaster they were spot on with timings and although 7am in the morning and it was raining they were very bright and cheerful, they had to remove garden gate to carry through to designated area and nothing was too much trouble for them cannot thank them enough"
"Micah and Jake were very professional, nice and helpful."
"Jordan R & Dan delivered and installed our Rangemaster cooker. They did an amazing job considering there were a few unexpected problems that we encountered. They successfully resolved all issues They were polite and friendly and I thoroughly recommend both Jordan and Dan."
"My new integrated oven was fitted today by Steve M, accompanied by Gary. Steve M was polite and efficient and dealt with my problem swiftly after being sent a different oven than I was expecting. I was given excellent service."
"Jordan R & Dan were on time, quick and efficient. Thank you."
Kaboodle is rated 4.90 based on 716 reviews