Kaboodle (UK) Home Appliance Installation Service Reviews

of reviewers recommend Kaboodle (UK) Home Appliance Installation Service
Over 7 Days
Read Kaboodle (UK) Home Appliance Installation Service Reviews

Tell us how Kaboodle (UK) Home Appliance Installation Service made you happy
In the middle of this pandemic, their communication was excellent, they arrived on time, disconnected and removed the old washer/dryer, unpacked and installed the new one, removed all the packaging and left everything clean, tidy and working. Perfect.
Kind to an old lady and very efficient
Despite an initial wait for installation of a new washing machine, when we had to wait/chase for an installation date - fully accepting these are difficult times, the team phoned ahead their arrival time and were very efficient and thorough in both the installation and removal process including solving a last minute electrical problem - very pleased
Pleasant, civil and efficient service. Would recommend
Thankyou Thankyou ---brilliant service removed the old broken Boche machine and installed the new Miele,which I am delighted with.
Needless to say, it has been working overtime, catching up with
the washing.
Excellent customer service. Called quickly to arrange fitting my new range cooker and then called on the day to give me an estimated time of arrival. The 2 young men that fitted the appliance were courteous and installed the cooker in good time.
They were brilliant. Excellent customer service - two phone calls to let me know when they'd arrive (one a few days before and then a second on the day to give me a more precise window). They installed it beautifully, managed to get in an integrated appliance, were polite and professional throughout. Price was also good. I can't recommend them enough.
Tony and Simon came to install my fridge freezer today - it was a challenge fitting it through the door, but they were patient and persistent (they took the door off!) and managed to get it in without causing any damage. Thank you so much!!
They arrived when they said they would having called I hour before the prearranged appointment. They installed the washing machine, tested it and cleared away the packing plus took the old machine. Good, quick service to and elderly couple who are self isolating.
Absolutely brilliant from start to finish. I received a call telling me when the delivery would take place, two guys came (called me 30 mins before they arrived), disconnected old appliance, installed and tested new one. So efficient, cannot recommend them enough! Applicant bought through Marks Electrical, what a great combo. Thanks very much Kaboodle.
A totally no fuss delivery and professional installation of my washing machine. Can’t think of anything bad to say about Kaboodle.
Great service.
The two Kaboodle installation technicians could not have been nicer and cooperative. They knew what they were doing and were very helpful and kind. That is always appreciated when people are nice.
very thorough, careful, professional, pleasant installation.
Very professional service. Ordered an Oven from AO.com, delivery and installation by Kaboodle. Customer service by e-mail, phone call and sms was rapid and relevant. Installation was on time and the two Gents were careful, competent and very aware of the relevant safeguards re Covid 19.
Kaboodle itself, after getting the OK from AO.com were happy to remove a Washing Machine as opposed to an Oven.
Price was as expected from AO, not an AGA or a SMEG oven but ideal for my needs.
Considering difficult times .. fitting engineers were very courteous, tidy and efficient. I would recommend Kaboodle to any of my friends ...10 out of 10
The installation engineers were extremely brilliant
WES and JOE excellent customer service - very professional and polite - absolutely deserve to be rewarded by Kaboodle. installed my dishwasher perfectly and even ensured it was all working properly and to leave with me being a very happy customer. Will always and only use Kaboodle for my installations thanks to the engineers who attended my property. Wes couldnt be of any more assistance when asked for fitting appliance with excellent finish to my integrated appliance. Thank you so much to WES and JOE
We had a range cooker installed this morning. Absolutely fantastic service, quickly installed, levelled and even set the clock for us. Even though things are difficult at the moment with social distancing, they were efficient and ensured that they informed us of how the ensure the cooker worked at optimum level. Brilliant, I could not recommend more highly. Thank you.
Two young men arrived on time. Had to a very fiddly dishdrawer.
There were complications but Mitchell managed to do a fantastic job.
They were here much longer than expected but were polite, cleaned up
And efficient. I wish more workmen were like them. Excellent service.
The Bosch washing machine is left with a very bad rocking noise and is knocking badly against the kitchen units. It needs levelling please.
Excellent service from Steve M really worked hard.
Kaboodle (UK) Home Appliance Installation Service is rated 4.86 based on 887 reviews