Kaboodle (UK) Home Appliance Installation Service Reviews

of reviewers recommend Kaboodle (UK) Home Appliance Installation Service
Over 7 Days
Read Kaboodle (UK) Home Appliance Installation Service Reviews

Tell us how Kaboodle (UK) Home Appliance Installation Service made you happy
everything about our purchase from marks electrical seemed efficient. it took longer than we thought-and had been told- to get the fitting (one week delay by me included) and the booking was inefficient - with multiple phone calls to book, and multiple identical safety phone checks.
The actual fitting was one of the worst household events ive ever known.
the workmen left all the doors open on a cold day - I seemed to spend all day trying to keep them shut.....
they treated our house like a building site - which they owned!
firstly they weren't going to fit the cooker because it was under a recessed window. this was checked, and they started.
they then did tests - which they said showed a gas leak - and eventually turned off and condemned our boiler - making me sign forms and sticking labels on it....
the next day I got a very efficient and polite Corgi engineer (costing me £144.00) to check the system - as I didn't trust the fitters- and it passed fully with no adjustment, and no advisories! The boiler was safe and we'd had a very cold and worrying night!
they did fit the cooker, and left the house with it working and both ovens going to burn them off....
BUT they had scratched the side of the range (it doesn't show in place as its on the side and I didn't see it til later).
they didn't level the cooker, which was raised at the front - and only 3 of the 8 legs even touching the ground - so i had to correct this myself.
They didn't leave a gap of one cm at the sides as in the manual (and there was no restriction at one end as i'd removed a unit), and because of this and because it wasn't levelled, part of one side of the frame was in contact with the wooden unit next to it, and its blistered the recently painted paintwork onto the front of the unit.
I signed to say it was done, but I didn't check levels, or the gap (should you have to?).
The whole thing was unsatisfactory, and I'd never use them again.
Additionally I had to spend £144.00 above their fitting costs to get the gas supply and boiler checked by a competent Corgi registered supplier.

It was a bad experience.....
Friendly, efficient and helpful
No updates from customer service, chased multiple times, asked to escalate, got no response. Over a month with no oven and just fobbed off at every opportunity. No idea when installation might happen, but dreading christmas with no oven.
Friendly pair of delivery men, turned up nice and early and installed my cooker.
Guys arrived exactly when stated and it was an early start. They were very polite and efficient getting stuck in straight away. The price was great cause it was free. Very pleased with their work and service.
The installation of our cooker hood by Tom and Jordan was excellent.
We had a new Rangemaster Range cooker installed this morning and my old one taken away. We were delighted with the proffessional friendly service that we recieved from Micah and Bradie. We can't praise them enough for the service we recieved. They lifted the huge cookers on a sling so there was no fear of them scratching the floor. Also very Covid aware. Gloves, masks etc.
Micah and Bradie delivered and installed my SMEG cooker and took away my old cooker today and were fantastic. Really helpful, professional and polite. Many thanks.
After experiencing the problems with John Lewis and the 1st oven it’s was very satisfying to get the service I did from the 2 men ( Andy & Steve ) very helpful, professional, polite and Quick.
They took the rubbish to 👍
Thanks
The team were excellent. Fast working, courteous, knowledgeable about the specific product we have bought - just great. Thanks a million Micah, Brodie & Chris.
Very good communication regarding my delivery, installers arrived on the right date, at the time said. They worked hard to install my new range and remove the old one. Unfortunately Rangemaster supplied the wrong LPG kit so the installers had to re-install my old one and take the new one back, thank you to Simon for trying to sort it. Kaboodle were very helpful and quickly arranged a new date ... a special thank you to Linda in the office for all her help. Tony and Steve arrived on time to fit it for a second time and all is well! Thank you Kaboodle.
This morning your fitter, Tony, accompanied by his assistant Joshua, arrived on time to fit a new integrated Miele dishwasher. The service was excellent in all respects. The dishwasher was fitted calmly yet quickly and the finish was perfect. The two men were polite and helpful with their explanations. All in all, the service was perfect.
Kaboodle installed an LPG cooker for us, after another well know retailer failed as they didn't have an LPG qualified installer. 2 guys arrived nice and early after travelling for 3 1/2 hours to get to us ! They were both courteous and profession. Fitted, levelled and tested the cooker for us. Great service Kaboodle thank you
My double oven was installed by Kaboodle last Monday 12th October and blew a fuse when the fitters switched it on. They told me they had never seen a fuse like mine and to call an electrician to fix it, "a simple and cheap job" I called my electrician whilst they were still with me, but he did not answer. He came round the next day, and told me after doing many tests, that the oven was faulty. An e-mail by him to Marks electrical customer services explained the problem. A new oven was ordered. After several phone calls by me over the next few days, I was told my delivery date was 22nd October. As I have a special needs daughter in a care home, and have a garden visit booked for that day I was not available, so now have to wait until 29th October for my new oven .There are no other available slots so I have been told. I have an 82 year old vulnerable person living with me and only have a small microwave oven to use and a hob. So no oven for 2 and a half weeks. A very very dissatisfied customer who would NOT recommend them
Micah & Bradie delivered and installed our Bertazzoni Range , they were professional, polite and completed a great job. I would recommend them.
Ryan and Chris delivered and installed like clockwork. Not only were they efficient, they were polite, helpful and friendly. Nothing was too much trouble and all done with a smile! Thanks guys, it was a pleasure!
Kaboodle (UK) Home Appliance Installation Service is rated 4.86 based on 886 reviews