Kabbee Reviews

17% of reviewers recommend Kabbee
08AM
8AM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Kabbee?

Tell us how Kabbee made you happy

"I recently booked an airport pickup from Gatwick airport for 1 am. At 00.30 I received a call from the taxi driver saying that they have no capacity to fulfill my booking and that they will cancel it from their side so that Kabbee can re-book me with another taxi company. Kabbee however did not do so and left me stranded in Gatwick at 1am on a working day giving me no option but to get an uber (no other means of transport were running at that time) for £136 - vs £57 I was expecting to pay with Kabbee. When I then complained to the Kabbee customer service asking for compensation for the additional money I had to pay due to them not fulfilling their promise to re book me with another provider (promise which is clearly stated in the confirmation email they send you) they claim that they are unable to do anything more than credit £10 to my Kabbee account. I find it outrageous that not only the company has no problem not fulfilling the promises they themselves make to the customers but also seems to have no regards for the stress and cost they cause to their customers with their poor service. I will certainly not use them again in the future and will discourage anybody who actually wants to get somewhere from doing so."
Are you Kabbee? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"I have used Kabbee to get around central London when i'm there on business. They have always been good and not had a problem so would recommend"
"Had 2 tries with Kabee, both appalling. The first time we called a driver to take us to Gatwick for an early flight. The poor driver was overworked to the point that he was having micro sleeps at the wheel and driving dangerously. The second time they were a no show to pick us up and told us we would need to wait an hour for a new driver. Customer service was not apologetic. Asked for a refund and will not be a returning customer. Will see if the refund makes it's way to our bank account as I'm not feeling hopeful."
"Terrible experience. Arrived in southend and our cab wasnt there, we called the company and the guy working there (sebastian h) said the cab was going to arrive in 10 mins as they saw on the website that out flight was delayed. The flight wasnt delayed and the cab ended up arriving 60 minutes late (not 10) and what is worse is that instead of apologizing kabbee (and in particular, sebastian) was very aggressive on the phone and insisted that they were late because out flight was delayed (not true) and that we needed to be understanding because they were coming from central london to pick us up (like if it was a charity service and not something we paid for). One hour delayed is not acceptable and the lack of apologises Is even worse."
"Not reliable. They cancelled my booking at short notice saying they had no drivers available. Don't bother with this company!!"
"They are really failing - taxi doesn't show up and there's no working customer service number in the evening. They obviously partner with unreliable minicab services too - we had one lying to us that they called 6 times (no missed calls) and then disappearing. Really declining service, probably will close down soon - this will be deserved"
Kabbee is rated 1.67 based on 6 reviews