Kabayan Remit Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read Kabayan Remit Reviews

About Kabayan Remit:

Kabayan Capital Limited trading as Kabayan Remit was incorporated in June 2012 to help our kababayan who are working very hard overseas to send money to their loved ones in the Philippines. With Kabayan Remit, you can go to your account and send money anytime you want. In this digital world, we give the most efficient, cost-effective, and convenient way of transferring your money to the Philippines!

info@kabayanremit.com

Murdock House, 30 Murdock Road

Tell us how Kabayan Remit made you happy
I am so very thankful for this excellent company. I use their services to support my son studying in the Philippines, to pay his rent, uni fees and bills. I also pay for some family members over in Dasmarinas. Basically I am so amazed at the superb service I get. When there are issues they are quickly and professionally handled. As a UK ciitzen who has so many connections in the Philippines I am so blessed by Kabayan Remit. It really is a service you can trust and rely on.
Hi Andrew, thank you so much for the lovely review. We're very glad to hear you enjoy using our services. Our team always work hard to make money remittance to the Philippines easier and more convenient for our customers here in the UK. Thank you very much for your continued support. It's a pleasure to be of service to you every time. 😊 All the best, Kabayan Team
Nice and friendly
Im happy with your service. Continue the good service to your kababayans.
Many thanks for your support, Amelia! We really appreciate it. 😊
Friendly very good service
So happy to hear your feedback! ❀️ We're lucky to have you on board.
Reliable,good service and friendly staff. πŸ‘‹πŸ‘πŸ™
Hi Bella, thank you for providing feedback about your experience with our staff. It's always a pleasure to hear about our team going above and beyond for our customers.⭐
Helpful and polite
Hi Yolanda, we're delighted to hear that you had such a positive experience using our services. 😊
Excellent
Only the best for the best! πŸ˜„ Happy to have you on board, Joy.
Excellent
Only the best for the best! πŸ˜„ Happy to have you on board, Enilda.
Fast, efficient and reliable. Thank you.
Thank you for trusting us, Joseph. Delivering your hard-earned money to your loved ones safely will always be our number one priority. πŸ™
Fast and convenient
Thanks for the lovely feedback, Maria Joyce. We are delighted to hear you found amazing value in our services. 😊
Very efficient service. Friendly staff. Transaction received by beneficiary within 1-2 hours. Highly recommended.
Thank you for the review and recommendation, Jenny May. It's always great to hear from happy customers. πŸ₯°
I have in the past frequency used a singular remitting sender. (Clues in the title) Deciding to insist a periodic audit at a very inconvenient time, we have parted company! Since joining you recently I have experienced great frustrations with sending to the Philippines! From logging in, only to find out a new app is required to having to enter tiresome card details every time I wish to send….. Your sending fee is higher than my previous sender, though your rate to the peso is higher! The advantage is of course cancelled out in the Β£4.99 fee against Β£2.99 I was always in front previously, however, happy to stay with Kabayan Remit as initial problems appear to be resolved. Hope this helps Regards Graham grahamsteele1953@gmail.com
Thanks for sharing that, Graham. We're always working on improving our services, so we appreciate every feedback we get.
It was working perfectly fine with the old app! The new app has so many flaws. Changed password as requested, not valid and so is my email not valid.. How so? as my reciepts any form of communications goes through via my email. The developers of the new app needs to go work for Tesco as a cashier.
Thank you for your review. Sorry to hear you've experienced issues with our app. We believe our team has already assisted you with this issue. If you still experience any problems when logging in to your account, please send us an email at info@kabayanremit.com. Thank you.
The service is very good and fast
We're so glad to hear about your great experience with us, Iluminado. We'll do our best not to disappoint. πŸ™
quick and efficient way of sending money to Philippines
We're delighted to hear that you had such a positive experience using our services. 😊
staff very nice and patient to explain for any information you ask.your money is delivered safe to your family and they can be trusted.
Thank you for providing feedback about your experience with our staff. It's always a pleasure to hear about our team going above and beyond for our customers.⭐
Reliable and fast
Thanks for the lovely feedback, Yvette. We are delighted to hear you found amazing value in our services. 😊
I am glad to have this Kabayan Remit now I have choices I noticed as well low charges a little bit more higher exchange rate compare to others.
Thanks so much for choosing us, Maria.❀️ We're always happy to help!
very reliable
Thank you for trusting us, Marites. Delivering your hard-earned money to your loved ones safely will always be our number one priority. πŸ™
Why start the new app when its not fully ready yet. Change is hard in itself. My first phone call to inquire regarding the new app was not very helpfull, the 2nd call thank God was accomodating. Anyway i have not use the new app yet, but i can open now with the help of the agent. I hope all will be sorted out and fixed. And easy friendly use, hopefully. I hope all the agent will spend time until the client’s problem are solved.
Sorry to hear you've experienced issues with our service, Sarah. Please feel free to share your feedback on how we can improve our services by sending us an email at info@kabayanremit.com. Thank you!
Good service
We're so pleased to hear that, Thiel. Thanks for sharing! πŸ₯°
Kabayan Remit is rated 4.80 based on 16,384 reviews