Kabayan Remit Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read Kabayan Remit Reviews

About Kabayan Remit:

Kabayan Capital Limited trading as Kabayan Remit was incorporated in June 2012 to help our kababayan who are working very hard overseas to send money to their loved ones in the Philippines. With Kabayan Remit, you can go to your account and send money anytime you want. In this digital world, we give the most efficient, cost-effective, and convenient way of transferring your money to the Philippines!

info@kabayanremit.com

Murdock House, 30 Murdock Road

Tell us how Kabayan Remit made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Kabayan Remit 5 star review on 6th February 2020
Rose
Kabayan Remit 5 star review on 10th January 2020
Michael
More Photos & Videos
Kabayan remit service is reliable and quick. Staff are all helpful always.
I am happy and very satisfied with them
Posted 21 minutes ago
Smooth and fast transaction
Friendly and helpful
Easy and convenient!
Straight forward transaction using the Kabayan Apps On my phone. Their exchange rate is higher compared to some remittance company. The money is credited to beneficiary bank account much quicker and they will inform you thru tex.Will recommend.
The staff are friendly,helpful and polite.
Fast remittance
Kabayan remit was excellent in service except I recommend two people it did not went trough my 10 pound free. But it was a good remittance
Very quick and reliable especially for immediate reasons. Highly recommended!
Very friendly and accomodating staff... keep up great job..
Good staff to approach
I have been using Kabayan Remit for years now to transfer money to the Philippines. They always provide an excellent and efficient service.
Excellent service
Thank you for your review. We are glad to provide a good service to our customers! 😊 Best regards, Kabayan Team
It was excellent and I’m very satisfied
Thank you for using Kabayan Remit and for your generous rating. This is very much appreciated. 😊 All the best, Kabayan Remit
Quick action, accommodating people. Friendly..
Thank you for using Kabayan Remit and for the very positive feedback. It’s greatly appreciated.😊 Best wishes, Kabayan Team
Great Staff, Great Service!
Thank you for your kind review and for using Kabayan Remit. We're happy to hear you find it easy to use our services. Our staff also really appreciate your feedback. 😊 Best wishes, Kabayan Team
It is very quick. But maybe little bit cheaper transaction fee 😬
Thank you for your review. Your feedback is very much appreciated.😊 Best wishes, Kabayan Team
It's fast and reliable.Exchange rate is higher as far as I know. Very good customer service. Thank you and God Bless
Thank you so much for your review and for choosing our service. We're happy to hear your great feedback. 😊 Best regards, Kabayan Team
I have been sending money through KR and have not experienced any issues until now. I made a payment through them yet even until 21 hours the money has not been sent to my beneficiary yet. I have confirmed the transfer with my bank so there is no issue there. I am just disappointed by the way they handled my concern, as if it isn’t urgent. Until now, I am still in doubt where my money is.
Thank you for using our service and for reaching out to us. We apologise for any inconvenience you might have experienced. We have investigated the issue and upon checking, your first transaction was credited instantly to your beneficiary's account. However, the 2nd transaction, unfortunately got caught up when our partner bank went offline. As of this writing, both transactions have already been credited to your beneficiary's account. Again, we really apologise for the inconvenience. We hope you continue using our services. Should you have further questions, please email us at info@kabayanremit.com All the best, Kabayan Team
Keep up the good work everyone and God bless uou all
Keep safe πŸ™πŸΌ
Thank you for the kind words. We are committed to building a strong relationship with you as our customer. 😊 All the best, Kabayan Team
Kabayan Remit is rated 4.78 based on 10,874 reviews