Kabayan Remit Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read Kabayan Remit Reviews

About Kabayan Remit:

Kabayan Capital Limited trading as Kabayan Remit was incorporated in June 2012 to help our kababayan who are working very hard overseas to send money to their loved ones in the Philippines. With Kabayan Remit, you can go to your account and send money anytime you want. In this digital world, we give the most efficient, cost-effective, and convenient way of transferring your money to the Philippines!

info@kabayanremit.com

Murdock House, 30 Murdock Road

Tell us how Kabayan Remit made you happy
I am so very thankful for this excellent company. I use their services to support my son studying in the Philippines, to pay his rent, uni fees and bills. I also pay for some family members over in Dasmarinas. Basically I am so amazed at the superb service I get. When there are issues they are quickly and professionally handled. As a UK ciitzen who has so many connections in the Philippines I am so blessed by Kabayan Remit. It really is a service you can trust and rely on.
Hi Andrew, thank you so much for the lovely review. We're very glad to hear you enjoy using our services. Our team always work hard to make money remittance to the Philippines easier and more convenient for our customers here in the UK. Thank you very much for your continued support. It's a pleasure to be of service to you every time. 😊 All the best, Kabayan Team
Convenient and easy to use, thank you…!
very efficient, reliable and friendly staff.
Excellent
We're so pleased to hear that. Thanks for sharing! 🥰
Excellent
Only the best for the best! 😄 Happy to have you on board.
Mabilis LAng pag lag Ka nagpapadala. At mas malaki ang palit dito Kay sa remitty.DApat may discount pag 2-3times monthly nag papadaka.
Maraming salamat po sa inyong tiwala at suporta. Mabuhay! 😊
Fast and reliable remittances
Glad to hear your money was delivered fast! We'll keep doing our best to provide you with fantastic services. 🌟
I really disappointed they treated me like a criminal after I’ll show bank statements saved statements contract the house,but wasn’t enough,anyway never again Good bye
Thank you for your review and for raising your concern regarding this matter. We would like to apologise for any inconvenience caused. Please note that as a Money Service Business (MSB) regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), we are legally required to check our customers' documents from time to time. To avoid any delay with your transfers, please make sure you have the requested documents available. If you have any questions or if there's anything else we can help with, please feel free to email us at info@kabayanremit.com.
Excellent! , on time! very fast transaction. I will rate more than 5 stars
Thanks so much for the fantastic rating, Roleah! Happy to have you on board. 😊
Very good actually, I have no problems at the moment in terms of sending and claiming the money for my family back home. Keep it up and stay safe everyone!
Many thanks for your support! We really appreciate it. 😊
Very accommodating
Thanks so much for choosing us.❤️ We're always happy to help!
Always excellent service, money arrives in my Philippine bank account usually within an hour and with a good exchange rate. Very good customer service.
Hi David, we're delighted to hear that you had such a positive experience using our services. 😊
Very helpful and cheerful people
We're so pleased to hear that. Thanks for sharing! 🥰
Reliable and fast service. Easy to use website and highly recommended.
Thank you for the review and recommendation, Suzette. It's always great to hear from happy customers. 🥰
Helpful and friendly customer service
Kabayan Remit 5 star review on 13th June 2021
Hi Angelita, thank you for providing feedback about your experience with our staff. It's always a pleasure to hear about our team going above and beyond for our customers.⭐
Reliable, fast and secure.
Thanks for the lovely feedback. We are delighted to hear you found amazing value in our services. 😊
Fast and reliable services. Staffs are friendly and courteous.
Hi Gil, thank you for providing feedback about your experience with our staff. It's always a pleasure to hear about our team going above and beyond for our customers.⭐
Service is very reliable and recepients were able to receive remittances in minutes.. fees can be improved though as there are other services with cheaper fees.
Thanks for sharing that, Fred Ian. We're always working on improving our services, so we appreciate every feedback we get. Thanks!
Been using Kabayan for more than 5 years now. Always reliable and trustworthy service.
Thank you for trusting us. Delivering your hard-earned money to your loved ones safely will always be our number one priority. 🙏
It’s confusing when it said that on line fee is £2.99 but it charged £4.99
Hi Demetrio, thank you for your review. Please note that the service fee varies depending on your chosen payment method, delivery method and the amount you're sending. We hope this helps! If there's anything else we can help with, feel free to get in touch with us at info@kabayanremit.com. Thanks!
It’s always been a pleasure using Kabayan Remit everytime i send money home to my loved ones back home. Very quick transactions indeed!
Thanks so much for choosing us.❤️ We're always happy to help!
Kabayan Remit is rated 4.79 based on 15,509 reviews