Kabayan Remit Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read Kabayan Remit Reviews

About Kabayan Remit:

Kabayan Capital Limited trading as Kabayan Remit was incorporated in June 2012 to help our kababayan who are working very hard overseas to send money to their loved ones in the Philippines. With Kabayan Remit, you can go to your account and send money anytime you want. In this digital world, we give the most efficient, cost-effective, and convenient way of transferring your money to the Philippines!

info@kabayanremit.com

Murdock House, 30 Murdock Road

Tell us how Kabayan Remit made you happy
I am so very thankful for this excellent company. I use their services to support my son studying in the Philippines, to pay his rent, uni fees and bills. I also pay for some family members over in Dasmarinas. Basically I am so amazed at the superb service I get. When there are issues they are quickly and professionally handled. As a UK ciitzen who has so many connections in the Philippines I am so blessed by Kabayan Remit. It really is a service you can trust and rely on.
Hi Andrew, thank you so much for the lovely review. We're very glad to hear you enjoy using our services. Our team always work hard to make money remittance to the Philippines easier and more convenient for our customers here in the UK. Thank you very much for your continued support. It's a pleasure to be of service to you every time. 😊 All the best, Kabayan Team
Simple and straightforward.
Very quick reliable and 24hour customer service
Fast and user friendly apps.
We're so pleased to hear that. Thanks for sharing! 🥰
Very reliable! Very fast!
Thanks for the lovely feedback. We are delighted to hear you found amazing value in our services. 😊
Been using kabayan remit for long time and they are reliable and my family received money so quick.
Thank you for trusting us. Delivering your hard-earned money to your loved ones safely will always be our number one priority. 🙏
A happy customer for the very good service.
We couldn't have done it without our customer's help! We're lucky to have you with us.🤩
Simple and straightforward
Hi Alan, we're delighted to hear that you had such a positive experience using our services. 😊
Very easy to transact. Spoken to one of their representative, he was kind and speaks Filipino fluently.
Hi Gino Louis, thank you for providing feedback about your experience with our staff. It's always a pleasure to hear about our team going above and beyond for our customers.⭐
I been using Kabayan Remit for around 4years now. Its a great service and very convenient to use. I’ve always found it to be fast and secure and easy to use. Exchange rate is excellent too 👍
We're so glad to hear about your great experience with us. We'll do our best not to disappoint. Cheers to many more years ahead of us! 🥂
Friendly user app
Hi Maria Teresa, we're delighted to hear that you had such a positive experience using our services. 😊
Easy and fast way to send money to our love ones in the Philippines
Kabayan Remit. I trust you. Always.
Good, my recipient did not have any problems with the collection and bank transfer of the remittances I made.
Thank you, hope you continue and excel with your service.
Many thanks for your support! We really appreciate it. 😊
No comment..
Thank you for the 5-star rating! 😊
Very convenient
We're so pleased to hear that. Thanks for sharing! 🥰
Quick and easy remit, customer service isnt too bad and response promptly.
So happy to hear your feedback! ❤️ We're lucky to have you on board.
Transaction is fast now, compared to Old system.
Highly recommended

Icb
Thank you for the review and recommendation, Isabelo. It's always great to hear from happy customers. 🥰
your service is absolutely reliable and fast service, courteous and helpful staff
I live Kabayan Remit is very convenient thank you for your service 👏👏😊😊
Thanks so much for choosing us.❤️ We're always happy to help!
Excellent customer service, quick to respond.
We're so glad to hear about your great experience with us. We'll do our best not to disappoint. 🙏
Kabayan Remit is rated 4.79 based on 14,798 reviews