Kabayan Remit Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read Kabayan Remit Reviews

About Kabayan Remit:

Kabayan Capital Limited trading as Kabayan Remit was incorporated in June 2012 to help our kababayan who are working very hard overseas to send money to their loved ones in the Philippines. With Kabayan Remit, you can go to your account and send money anytime you want. In this digital world, we give the most efficient, cost-effective, and convenient way of transferring your money to the Philippines!

info@kabayanremit.com

Murdock House, 30 Murdock Road

Tell us how Kabayan Remit made you happy
I am so very thankful for this excellent company. I use their services to support my son studying in the Philippines, to pay his rent, uni fees and bills. I also pay for some family members over in Dasmarinas. Basically I am so amazed at the superb service I get. When there are issues they are quickly and professionally handled. As a UK ciitzen who has so many connections in the Philippines I am so blessed by Kabayan Remit. It really is a service you can trust and rely on.
Hi Andrew, thank you so much for the lovely review. We're very glad to hear you enjoy using our services. Our team always work hard to make money remittance to the Philippines easier and more convenient for our customers here in the UK. Thank you very much for your continued support. It's a pleasure to be of service to you every time. 😊 All the best, Kabayan Team
your money is safe with Kabayan
Very2 good service and friendly staff to help. Good remittance rate and quick money transfer. Highly recommend.
Excellent and friendly service at all times! ⭐️⭐️⭐️
Excellent!!! Very Good!!! I’m happy with Kabayan Remit, I’m using this since 2016 or 2017. Fastest way to send money and the staff are very approachable and friendly. Maraming Salamat!
EXCELLENT They always helping me during hard times and Fast transaction.
We're so pleased to hear that, Paul. Thanks for sharing! 🥰
Happy to kabayan staff are very helpful good service
Hi Leonisa, thank you for providing feedback about your experience with our staff. It's always a pleasure to hear about our team going above and beyond for our customers.⭐
Excellent Service
Only the best for the best! 😄 Happy to have you on board, Stephen.
Good service
So happy to hear your feedback, Melchorita! ❤️ We're lucky to have you on board.
Convenient
We're so pleased to hear that. Thanks for sharing! 🥰
Excellent
Only the best for the best! 😄 Happy to have you on board, Conchita.
Reliable... Fast...
Thank you for trusting us, Anita. Delivering your hard-earned money to your loved ones safely will always be our number one priority. 🙏
Excellent 👌
Only the best for the best! 😄 Happy to have you on board, Conchita.
Reliable and trusted for years now
Thank you for trusting us. Delivering your hard-earned money to your loved ones safely will always be our number one priority. 🙏
I’m happy being a regular customer of Kabayan Remit because it is so easy to transfer money to my loveones. They are reliable and a company you can trust when sending money back home. More power Kabayan Remit🎉😃
Thank you for trusting us, Helen. Delivering your hard-earned money to your loved ones safely will always be our number one priority. 🙏
Fast and Reliable Service
Thanks for the lovely feedback. We are delighted to hear you found amazing value in our services. 😊
Verry Good much appreciated
So happy to hear your feedback! ❤️ We're lucky to have you on board, Alfredel.
Reliable & easy to use..
Thank you for trusting us, Crislu. Delivering your hard-earned money to your loved ones safely will always be our number one priority. 🙏
Fast bank transfer from Uk to Philippines with low fees. And with kabayan customer service
Hi Neil, we're delighted to hear that you had such a positive experience using our services. 😊
The Best ang kabayan Remit
Only the best for the best! 😄 Happy to have you on board, Justa.
Trouble free service
We're so glad to hear about your great experience with us, Alan. We'll do our best not to disappoint. 🙏
Kabayan Remit is rated 4.80 based on 15,865 reviews