Kabayan Remit Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read Kabayan Remit Reviews

About Kabayan Remit:

Kabayan Capital Limited trading as Kabayan Remit was incorporated in June 2012 to help our kababayan who are working very hard overseas to send money to their loved ones in the Philippines. With Kabayan Remit, you can go to your account and send money anytime you want. In this digital world, we give the most efficient, cost-effective, and convenient way of transferring your money to the Philippines!

info@kabayanremit.com

Kabayan Remit 5 star review on 13th January 2020
Grace Lyn
Straight to the point transaction. Highly recommended. Many thanks ++++
www.gtechno.net
Thank you for choosing our service and for recommending Kabayan Remit. We really appreciate your support as our valued customer. 😊 Best regards, Kabayan Team
Poor customer service
Hello po, thank you for raising your concerns and we apologize for any inconvenience caused.
We would really appreciate if you could e-mail our support team in regards with this matter. Do not hesitate to e-mail us your comments and feedback to info@kabayanremit.com
Best wishes,
Fast & Efficient
Hello po. Thank you for your kind review. Salamat po. Kabayan Remit
I am using Kabayan remit for a couple of years .. It's been good initially but last month I tranfered money because of emergency but unfortunately the amount never received by the benifiary and when I verified from them the transaction was being pending for a couple of weeks without sending me any notification. The transaction was amended due to an error and after a week the amount still never credited to my bank account in the Philippines. I've called them several times and the PNB bank as well which given me a massive hassle and spending international calls and the issue would never been resolve until now. Finally they considered to refund in condition of 14 days maximum to get my money back to my UK account only to refund the principal amount but the £6.99 charged won't be consider. I insisted that they should pay me back the full amount they taken out from my account or they should compensate me instead but as of now the amount is almost 2 months with them and have not yet refunded. This is my nightmare doing business with Kabayan.
Dear Customer,
Thank you for the time you spent with us the past few weeks and patience for bearing with us regarding this matter. Rest assured we tried whatever is possible to fulfill your request - that there are times some rules are out of our hands but of our partners, too.
This was a learning experience for us, your feedback made us adjust things and remind people involved what needs to carefully looked at. We strongly suggest following the options given to you when we spoke to you over the phone, if possible.
Thanks again.
Best wishes,
Kabayan Team
Money arrives on time, and staffs are very attaintive with the concerns.
Thank you for your kind words po! Our staff really appreciates your comments! Best wishes. Kabayan Team
Not all, but some of the staff are incompetent, misleading informations are given to the clients. Communicating with you when there are some concerns can sometimes feels like one way. You want to be heard but you never listened when there is an issue. Acknowledging clients concern is one way of showing you do care.
Dear Ms Ruby,
Thank you for your rating and review. I am sorry to hear you had experienced some issues in communication with our staff. We take great care in making sure all our staff is trained to accommodate client's needs.
We would like to make your experience with Kabayan better. You can always contact us for any further assistance with your account or remittance and we'll ensure we can answer all your queries.
Salamat po.
Kabayan Team
Staff are so polite, very friendly and approachable.
It is really true, a service you can rely on.
Very helpful staff. Always recommend to my friends and relatives.
Hello Ms Marina. Thank you for your kind words and for commending Kabayan Remit. . We will always strive to provide the best service we can. All the best! Kabayan Team
Their representatives speak Tagalog.I love it.But I have yet to win any from their raffle since I joined.I hope I win this time.
Hello po. Thank you for your kind words regarding Kabayan Remit’s staff. We are sending you a big thank you. Good luck in November's iPhone 7 Plus raffle. Please remember you get 3 raffle entries for online transactions and 1 entry via the phone. Each new transaction - is an entry. The more you remit online the more chances you get po. Good luck! Best wishes. Kabayan Team
Kabayan Remit is rated 4.78 based on 11,530 reviews