Kabayan Remit Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read Kabayan Remit Reviews

About Kabayan Remit:

Kabayan Capital Limited trading as Kabayan Remit was incorporated in June 2012 to help our kababayan who are working very hard overseas to send money to their loved ones in the Philippines. With Kabayan Remit, you can go to your account and send money anytime you want. In this digital world, we give the most efficient, cost-effective, and convenient way of transferring your money to the Philippines!

info@kabayanremit.com

Murdock House, 30 Murdock Road

Tell us how Kabayan Remit made you happy
Provides Fast and High Quality Service.
We're so pleased to hear that, Mary. Thanks for sharing! πŸ₯°
Convenient service
Hi Jeanette, we're delighted to hear that you had such a positive experience using our services. 😊
good service!
So happy to hear your feedback, Cherry! ❀️ We're lucky to have you on board.
Very fast and reliable. It’s only takes a few minutes to send money to our loveones back home.Very satisfied!
We're so pleased to hear that, Cristopher. Thanks for sharing! πŸ₯°
a very efficient service,with continual exchange rate updates.very fast and reliable delivery of transactions, with receipts delivered on completion. Very cost effective. Thank you.
Thanks so much for choosing us, John.❀️ We're always happy to help!
Grt customer service really pleased my family back home can easily accessible .
Hi Sherill, we're delighted to hear that you had such a positive experience using our services. 😊
Always reliable and I've been using Kabayan remit for the past five years. All transactions are secure and easy-peasy, I'm not looking to move to another remittance provider at any point. My family in the Philippines are also impressed with such a quick and hassle-free service. I just hope I can also get reward points for being a loyal customer!
Thank you for trusting us, Celine. Delivering your hard-earned money to your loved ones safely will always be our number one priority. πŸ™
I always and been loyal to the company because they value me as a customer and also very reliable.
Many thanks for your support, Christine! We really appreciate it. 😊
it is so good and so helpful to every OFW
Thanks so much for choosing us.❀️ We're always happy to help!
Remittance online always delivered on time. The customer service always available on line or over the phone. Trusted and reliable.
Thank you for trusting us. Delivering your hard-earned money to your loved ones safely will always be our number one priority. πŸ™
In sending money to Kabayan Remit it's so quick and easy.Come on guys join me ti send your remittances any part in the Philippines.
We're so glad to hear about your great experience with us. We'll do our best not to disappoint. πŸ™
Fantastic service, simple and straightforward. Great customer service also !
We're so pleased to hear that. Thanks for sharing! πŸ₯°
Easy to use the application and I’ve been using their apps for quite a while now and I am satisfied customer. Thank you πŸ™
Thanks so much for choosing us.❀️ We're always happy to help!
Friendly staff to accommodate customers.reliable and the money I’ve sent was received on time.
Thank you for providing feedback about your experience with our staff. It's always a pleasure to hear about our team going above and beyond for our customers.⭐
I've been using kabayan remit for almost 2 years now.
So happy to hear your feedback! We're lucky to have you on board. Cheers to many more years ahead of us! πŸ₯‚
Good service
We're so pleased to hear that. Thanks for sharing! πŸ₯°
Easy to talk to all the staff of kabayan
Kabayan has never failed me. The customer service is also excellent πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘Œ
Secured remittance. Thank you, Kabayan!
Quick transaction and transferπŸ™Œ
Glad to hear your money was delivered fast! We'll keep doing our best to provide you with fantastic services. 🌟
Kabayan Remit is rated 4.79 based on 15,483 reviews