JWP Solicitors Reviews

Based on 78 reviews
2 - 3 Hours
Read JWP Solicitors Reviews

About JWP Solicitors:

JWP Solicitors hold a number of specialist accreditations. In order to hold such qualifications, our lawyers must consistently demonstrate the highest level of ability and knowledge to the issuing body. JWP Solicitors fully complies with the SRA’s Equality and Diversity process and a copy of the firm’s workforce Diversity Data is available upon request.

+44 (0) 1924 387 171

garethlong@jwpsolicitors.co.uk

9 Cheapside,

Joanna and her team at JWP Solicitors were outstanding. Joanna was always very patient in explaining all the legal intricacies, rendering our journey an easy and straightforward one. Nothing was ever any trouble for her and she was very friendly and supportive along the way. In addition their costs are extremely competitive. I would strongly recommend Joanna and her team for any legal issues.
Delia really helped me through a rough patch. She was particularly understanding of my situation and and worked with me to achieve the best outcome
I came to the jwp solicitors with a family matter I meet with Phoebe Walsh. Phoebe as been amazing all the way through my case originally only was ment to be six mouth but lasted nearly a year phoebe as kept me updated on everything that I’ve needed I think phoebe as gone above and beyond to help myself through the most difficult time of my life and would definitely recommend jwp to other families that have difficult family matters. Thanks again phoebe.
No nonsense solicitors, advice is given in plain english and includes any possible knock-ons from what you are proposing to do. Nice people to deal with, good rates, productive meetings.
Im writing a review because I recently had some excellent service from JWP (after some really dreadful experiences elsewhere). Joanne was a pleasure to deal with; she responded very promptly over issues around my will, which wasn’t straightforward and offered additional advice around estate planning which will be helpful. We’ve already recommended the service to other friends and family.
When the unexpected happened we didn't know where to turn but with the help of JWP (Lois) we were supported throughout and got the result we wanted and needed. Thanks!
I couldn’t recommend Gareth Long enough. He made a really stressful and upsetting time so much easier for me by explaining every letter that came through in detail and the whole court process. Thank you for listening to every concern I had and making sure myself as well as my child’s feelings were taken into consideration with the whole process. I couldn’t recommend you enough to any anxious parent like myself or parent in general just wanting the best outcome for their child.
My husband and I have had the genuine pleasure of working with Joanna LONGFELLOW to assist us in writing our wills and arranging the Lasting Powers of Attorneys we requested. Joanna met with us at a mutually convenient time, and from the outset, we were confident that Joanna was incredibly capable. We were given accurate estimates of costs and we were never made to feel like we were taking up her time unnecessarily, or asking silly questions. Joanna, was easy and down-to-earth to speak to, but also extremely professional and efficient and was able to guide us through the process and ensure that our Wills and Lasting Powers of Attorney were entirely suitable for our needs. Following our initial meeting, everything was handled super efficiently, with documents often arriving the next day by the first post. Joanna was easy to contact and responded to all our emails and phone calls at the earliest opportunity whenever we needed to speak to her (if she wasn't available to speak to us at that precise moment). All correspondence were concise and as 'jargon-free' as they could be, which helped us to understand exactly what was being done at all times, and what we needed to do. We were kept updated about the progress of the work being done for us, and we were given realistic timescales for the registry of the Lasting Powers of Attorney which was a lengthy process, so Joanna's honesty from the outset helped manage our expectations. We genuinely couldn't have asked for a better experience and wouldn't hesitate to recommend Joanna. In addition to this work, Joanna has assisted us with queries when I have phoned her about other none related issues, going above and beyond to help. A mention here for Chloe ASTON, also at JWP, who took the time to phone me after Joanna approached her with a question for me, and was also super knowledgeable, easy to talk to and happy to spend the time to help me. If I could give them more stars I would.
Very good service I received would recommend
I recently needed advice on estate planning (wills, POA etc) for my elderly parents and myself. We were reticent about finding and speaking to a solicitor and undertaking what felt like it would be an arduous, stressful and emotionally demanding process. However, from the first call with Joanna I felt at ease and knew my parents would too. Joanna explained everything perfectly and dealt with everything to perfection. She does everything she says she will when she says she will all whilst being friendly, warm and approachable. Most of all she has dealt with my parents with patience, understanding and compassion and I really can’t say enough positive things or adequately pass on our thanks for that. I would recommend Joanne and JWP in a heartbeat.
Excellent service, I would highly recommend to other that's needing such services
Chloe was, friendly and efficient, and sympathetic with our circumstances.
Very happy and helpful I would recommend everyone to use solicitors 10 out of 10 cud not ask for a better service
I instructed Delia for a private law case. Delia was brilliant. Clear, direct legal advice that was evidently backed by experience. Delia was efficient, focused and transparent at every stage of the process. Not only did she help manage proceedings, she assisted me to implement firm boundaries with a challenging ex-partner and his equally challenging representation. Professional throughout. I am hopeful that I will never need to use legal representation again but if I do, I would re-instruct Delia without hesitation. In addition, Delia introduced me to the Family Wizard app which has been an absolute game changer for my situation. Easy to use and offers accountability for both parties. This is our sole form of contact with one another and the communication is much more amicable as a result.
Throughout a very difficult time in my family’s life JWP in particular Lois Monks was an amazing help and went above and beyond to make my life whole again. Would highly recommend, the best representation I could have hoped for. Thank you for everything.
Excellent people to work with and happy with the service
Really happy with how jwp handled everything ++++++++++++++
Fantastic service by Gareth Long and his colleagues at JWP Solicitors. From start to finish, Gareth and his team were absolutely first class. The communication was excellent across the board and at every stage of the process Gareth was on hand to assist and advise. His preparation and organisation whist dealing with my case was very reassuring and I cannot recommend Gareth and JWP highly enough for the service they have provided me.
Lois Monks helped me through the hardest time in my life. She was professional and knowledgeable in family law but was kind, considerate, and non-judgemental. Kept me well informed and explained the process thoroughly as we navigated court proceedings. With her amazing help and guidance, I have both my children at home with me no longer subject to care orders. I can not thank her enough for everything she and JWP have done for my family.
Excellent service helped me to feel at ease nothing too much trouble explained everything in fine detail at my side every step of the way made sure I felt comfortable before anythIng went ahead allowed me to go through everything before speaking in the interview could not have done this without this solicitor would highly recommend first class
JWP Solicitors is rated 4.86 based on 78 reviews