JWP Solicitors Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend JWP Solicitors

About JWP Solicitors: JWP Solicitors hold a number of specialist accreditations. In order to hold such qualifications, our lawyers must consistently demonstrate the highest level of ability and knowledge to the issuing body. JWP Solicitors fully complies with the SRA’s Equality and Diversity process and a copy of the firm’s workforce Diversity Data is available upon request.

+44 (0) 1924 387 171

garethlong@jwpsolicitors.co.uk

9 Cheapside,

"I’m was happy with the services I received plus I was happy with what came out of with from court if it wasn’t for this solicitors. These helped me turn my life around for the best very happy. Thank you Would recommend this to anyone that is dealing with any problems."
"I would recommend using JWP for matrimonial affairs. I found Gareth very understanding and was able to bring me back on point of the agenda in a non confrontational way. Emma Wicks was also very understanding and kept clear communications and tracking of the cost incurred throughout the process. a very professional team"
"Friendly service, you feel like they care about your custom"
JWP Solicitors is rated 4.74 based on 39 reviews