JWP Solicitors Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend JWP Solicitors

About JWP Solicitors: JWP Solicitors hold a number of specialist accreditations. In order to hold such qualifications, our lawyers must consistently demonstrate the highest level of ability and knowledge to the issuing body. JWP Solicitors fully complies with the SRA’s Equality and Diversity process and a copy of the firm’s workforce Diversity Data is available upon request.

+44 (0) 1924 387 171

garethlong@jwpsolicitors.co.uk

9 Cheapside,

"JWP have recently carried out the conveyancing for our new house. This is the second time we have used them for conveyancing and have been very satisfied on both occasions. They are very professional, excellent communication throughout and dealt with the conveyancing in a short time frame. Would definitely recommend to anyone."
"Pontefract team and Leeds team helped us with Family Law issues and have been invaluable in all aspects of my case. Helpful, honest, direct, curteous, communication via telephone and email has been brilliant. I have made recomendations of this team to my friends, family and work colleagues. Gold Star team"
"I have used JWP for a number of legal issues including wills and divorce. I have always found them to be very professional and supportive, providing expert advice. They have dealt sensitively with my elderly father, including a home visit, and my solicitor was very supportive and professional through a long divorce process. I will definitely use them again."
"Highly recommend for anyone needing specialist taxi laws treating you on a equal level"
"They made me very happy as they helped me get my daughter they are the reason why I've still got my Little girl witch I'm very grateful for so thank you JWP solicitors"
"Personal, polite friendly service. Always honest, listened and gave great advice"
"Excellent service and was always on hand to any equities I had"
"JWP solicitors are a very friendly, efficient practice who keep you informed of legal matters in an easy to follow way. They understand the law when you don’t! I would highly recommend JWP"
"They were very efficient and pleasant in the service they provided."
"As a couple we had quite complex requirements relating to both our wills and a discretionary trust due to children from first marriages. Susan Hartley went out of her way, taking time for additional appointments to make sure we were happy with the final documents."
"This company have made things I never thought I could do possible and I am so grateful for that"
"Efficient and friendly staff who always have patience to explain everything"
"The case in question was handled very shoddily I came away discovering more information myself than the solicitor and felt that they never worked for me or represented me accurately"
"The service I received far exceeded my expectations. I have dealt with numerous firms of solicitors over the years & non come anywhere close on efficiency & responsiveness as JWP. Thank you."
"Had ongoing support though a very difficult situation a year back. Sophie Metcalfe was my solicitor as she was fantastuc never was a phone call or an Email ignored that I sent. She made me feel at real ease at all times. A real credit to your business."
"Friendly service, you feel like they care about your custom"
"Friendly and efficient service, kept me informed every step of the way. I would highly recommend JWP."
"JWP help ensure that my children were returned home to me, they helped explain everything that was going on, made the whole process very simple and were an amazing support. I can't thank or recommend them enough!"
"I was looking for a Lawfirm that could provide me with a simple will, due to my age I was not sure if I needed anything too complicated and with just having my second child I thought I should get something down in writing (so they say). I found JWP on Facebook which is what prompted me! I must say the whole process was simple and they were brilliant. I now have something in place that is trustworthy and will help my family out if anything out of the blue happens (piece of mind). I can also amend my will as I go along :-) I would definitely recommend JWP I found them helpful, friendly and the advice was good. ;-)"
JWP Solicitors is rated 4.75 based on 40 reviews