JWP Solicitors Reviews

of reviewers recommend JWP Solicitors
2 - 3 Hours
Read JWP Solicitors Reviews

About JWP Solicitors:

JWP Solicitors hold a number of specialist accreditations. In order to hold such qualifications, our lawyers must consistently demonstrate the highest level of ability and knowledge to the issuing body. JWP Solicitors fully complies with the SRA’s Equality and Diversity process and a copy of the firm’s workforce Diversity Data is available upon request.

+44 (0) 1924 387 171

garethlong@jwpsolicitors.co.uk

9 Cheapside,

I instructed Delia for a private law case. Delia was brilliant. Clear, direct legal advice that was evidently backed by experience. Delia was efficient, focused and transparent at every stage of the process. Not only did she help manage proceedings, she assisted me to implement firm boundaries with a challenging ex-partner and his equally challenging representation. Professional throughout. I am hopeful that I will never need to use legal representation again but if I do, I would re-instruct Delia without hesitation. In addition, Delia introduced me to the Family Wizard app which has been an absolute game changer for my situation. Easy to use and offers accountability for both parties. This is our sole form of contact with one another and the communication is much more amicable as a result.
Throughout a very difficult time in my family’s life JWP in particular Lois Monks was an amazing help and went above and beyond to make my life whole again. Would highly recommend, the best representation I could have hoped for. Thank you for everything.
Excellent people to work with and happy with the service
Really happy with how jwp handled everything ++++++++++++++
Fantastic service by Gareth Long and his colleagues at JWP Solicitors. From start to finish, Gareth and his team were absolutely first class. The communication was excellent across the board and at every stage of the process Gareth was on hand to assist and advise. His preparation and organisation whist dealing with my case was very reassuring and I cannot recommend Gareth and JWP highly enough for the service they have provided me.
Lois Monks helped me through the hardest time in my life. She was professional and knowledgeable in family law but was kind, considerate, and non-judgemental. Kept me well informed and explained the process thoroughly as we navigated court proceedings. With her amazing help and guidance, I have both my children at home with me no longer subject to care orders. I can not thank her enough for everything she and JWP have done for my family.
Excellent service helped me to feel at ease nothing too much trouble explained everything in fine detail at my side every step of the way made sure I felt comfortable before anythIng went ahead allowed me to go through everything before speaking in the interview could not have done this without this solicitor would highly recommend first class
The solicitor that works with me was really good even though we didn't win the case but in a way we did
Fantastic service and fantastic result. Narinder put me at ease as soon as I met him. Very professional approach and highly recommended. Thankyou again
JWP Gareth Long helped me from being on my knees to realise I count in life.
Very good dealing with my situation and made me feel at ease
I couldn't thank help solicitos inuf for restoring my faith in the justice system and helping me for the past 11 months in my strugg... We had a fantastic team behind us today and couldn't of got the results with out you Sophie and her team have not only gone to there full power to get the results we wished but talked us through and explained all the techniques we couldn't have done this with out u guys thank you so much
Complete professionalism. I couldn’t thank Gareth enough for the help and support he gave me through my court case. Genuine nice people working here made the whole process a lot easier couldn’t be happier with the service provided.
Very helpful and friendly service.
Absolutely brilliant 👌 helped surpoted my family threw hard times even helping with few things I struggled with brill surport very understanding they go above beyond help amzzing
My family matter was a very complex matter and I am very impressed how Alexzandra Kennedy advised me on this matter and helped me to achieve what I wanted. Although she look very young, but I must tell that she is very experienced, her attention to detail is impressive. She is one of the best Family Law solicitors in Leeds. I highly recommend her. Thanks Alexzandra for all your help. Basit
Jwp is a fantastic company especially at the leeds base, great service and great cups of tea, they helped me massively and I cant be more grateful.....would highly recommended
I cannot thank Delia enough for everything she’s done for me and my son these past 7 months. From our first phone call to the court order being processed Delia has been professional, calming and reassuring to me. Although it has all been done remotely and we haven’t actually met I feel that she had put 100% into my case and the results displayed than. Thank you also to Phoebe for sorting out the legal aid side of things. Cannot thank everyone involved enough. I will definitely use JWP if I ever need legal advise in the future.
I would reccomend Jwp solicitors and have done to other people. Amanda my solicitors absolutely amazing she is so professional and goes above and beyond to help you and your case such a lovely woman and such a lovely team so polite and welcoming when speaking via phone or in the actual office.
The help, support and overall result I got with Lois's expertise was exceptional. She's a wonderful solicitor, and explained everything to me throughout the whole experience. Superb.
JWP Solicitors is rated 4.83 based on 65 reviews