JWP Solicitors Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend JWP Solicitors

About JWP Solicitors: JWP Solicitors hold a number of specialist accreditations. In order to hold such qualifications, our lawyers must consistently demonstrate the highest level of ability and knowledge to the issuing body. JWP Solicitors fully complies with the SRA’s Equality and Diversity process and a copy of the firm’s workforce Diversity Data is available upon request.

+44 (0) 1924 387 171

garethlong@jwpsolicitors.co.uk

9 Cheapside,

"I had the pleasure of dealing with Andrew Brown on a property conveyance, and it felt very much like he was in my corner and very thorough. Emails were responded to very promptly and the whole process went very smoothly. I will be going back to finalise the claim on some unadopted land in connection with the property and would have no hesitancy in recommending him. The quote was also much cheaper than the other firms I contacted. I had a quote for a simple will and that also seemed very reasonable."
"Excellent service, would highly recommend."
"The Solicitors at JWP explained the legal processes in a way that was easy to understand and they took some of the stress out of the process (selling a house). I was very pleased with the service I received and I would recommend them"
"Brilliant solicitor. Great communication. Couldn't do enough. Spoke to me on my level. Made me feel at ease. Would most certainly recommend."
"Ms Rebecca Austin was very helpful and made the process of making a will straightforward. Thanks."
"Very good advice in a tricky situation,would recommend."
"I’m was happy with the services I received plus I was happy with what came out of with from court if it wasn’t for this solicitors. These helped me turn my life around for the best very happy. Thank you Would recommend this to anyone that is dealing with any problems."
"I cannot fault the service I received, they went above and beyond my expectations"
"I would recommend using JWP for matrimonial affairs. I found Gareth very understanding and was able to bring me back on point of the agenda in a non confrontational way. Emma Wicks was also very understanding and kept clear communications and tracking of the cost incurred throughout the process. a very professional team"
"The legal support, expertise and guidance was of a very high standard in what is always going to be a difficult period. Thank you Gareth and Emma."
"excellent service, very happy to recommend JWP"
"I used JWP Solicitors for a lengthy and sensitive personal matter. The wonderful lady who was my solicitor kept me up to date with everything that was happening, kept me informed of upcoming court events and what was happening in between. The representation they provided allowed for the best possible outcome for myself and my family and was provided with such professionalism that it made the whole process smooth and flowing. I highly recommend them to everyone who needs any type of legal support."
"Under difficult circumstances for me I met with excellent, professional caring staff who were always helpful though out what for seemed to be a long drawn out process. Thankyou for all your help and advice."
"Very good in what they do, helpful, understanding, and always there when need advice. Easy to contact. Honest. And hard working. I would recommend jwp solicitors to any one who’s needs"
"I have found JWP very professional, supportive and provides expert advice. Gareth Long was only a phone call or email away, with a very swift response. Would definitely recommend JWP."
"Clear advice and helpful service under difficult circumstances"
"Great group of solicitors they definitely know their stuff and are also willing to above and beyond for their clients. I would definitely recommend the firm to anyone that needs help."
"Everyone I have dealt with at JWP has exceeded expectations. They provide excellent service and client care. Susan Hartley in particular is excellent and very experienced in her field. She goes the extra mile"
"JWP provided us with a really personal , friendly and helpful service. At every stage we have been given detailed assistance and this has simplified the process of Probate immensely. Every member of staff has been warm and approachable and we would not hesitate in recommending JWP to others in the future."
JWP Solicitors is rated 4.75 based on 40 reviews