JWP Solicitors Reviews

of reviewers recommend JWP Solicitors
Read JWP Solicitors Reviews

About JWP Solicitors:

JWP Solicitors hold a number of specialist accreditations. In order to hold such qualifications, our lawyers must consistently demonstrate the highest level of ability and knowledge to the issuing body. JWP Solicitors fully complies with the SRA’s Equality and Diversity process and a copy of the firm’s workforce Diversity Data is available upon request.

+44 (0) 1924 387 171

garethlong@jwpsolicitors.co.uk

9 Cheapside,

Excellent service helped me to feel at ease nothing too much trouble explained everything in fine detail at my side every step of the way made sure I felt comfortable before anythIng went ahead allowed me to go through everything before speaking in the interview could not have done this without this solicitor would highly recommend first class
The solicitor that works with me was really good even though we didn't win the case but in a way we did
Fantastic service and fantastic result. Narinder put me at ease as soon as I met him. Very professional approach and highly recommended.
Thankyou again
JWP Gareth Long helped me from being on my knees to realise I count in life.
Very good dealing with my situation and made me feel at ease
I couldn't thank help solicitos inuf for restoring my faith in the justice system and helping me for the past 11 months in my strugg... We had a fantastic team behind us today and couldn't of got the results with out you Sophie and her team have not only gone to there full power to get the results we wished but talked us through and explained all the techniques we couldn't have done this with out u guys thank you so much
Complete professionalism. I couldn’t thank Gareth enough for the help and support he gave me through my court case. Genuine nice people working here made the whole process a lot easier couldn’t be happier with the service provided.
Very helpful and friendly service.
Absolutely brilliant 👌 helped surpoted my family threw hard times even helping with few things I struggled with brill surport very understanding they go above beyond help amzzing
My family matter was a very complex matter and I am very impressed how Alexzandra Kennedy advised me on this matter and helped me to achieve what I wanted. Although she look very young, but I must tell that she is very experienced, her attention to detail is impressive. She is one of the best Family Law solicitors in Leeds. I highly recommend her.

Thanks Alexzandra for all your help.

Basit
Jwp is a fantastic company especially at the leeds base, great service and great cups of tea, they helped me massively and I cant be more grateful.....would highly recommended
I cannot thank Delia enough for everything she’s done for me and my son these past 7 months.
From our first phone call to the court order being processed Delia has been professional, calming and reassuring to me. Although it has all been done remotely and we haven’t actually met I feel that she had put 100% into my case and the results displayed than.
Thank you also to Phoebe for sorting out the legal aid side of things.
Cannot thank everyone involved enough. I will definitely use JWP if I ever need legal advise in the future.
I would reccomend Jwp solicitors and have done to other people. Amanda my solicitors absolutely amazing she is so professional and goes above and beyond to help you and your case such a lovely woman and such a lovely team so polite and welcoming when speaking via phone or in the actual office.
The help, support and overall result I got with Lois's expertise was exceptional. She's a wonderful solicitor, and explained everything to me throughout the whole experience. Superb.
I needed help with a complicated probate matter and engaged Chloe Aston at JWP Solicitors to assist. She took a delicate and knotty set of circumstances and found a way forward to a resolve, carefully making progress whilst not rocking the boat which was exactly what was required in the situation.
She was responsive and available to me throughout the case and I always knew she was working for the best outcome. It helped to know I had a strong and knowledgeable advocate on my side. Thank you Chloe.
I was delighted with the help and support I got from JWP through a very difficult and acrimonious divorce. I also used them for making a new will and for conveyancing to purchase my new home.
They were so supportive and understanding. I'd recommend them every day.
I had an initial consultation with Mr John Wilkinson, that he kindly offered, and was highly impressed of his high level expertise in traffic law matters. I strongly believe, based on a consultation, that Mr John is a high authority in the UK in area of traffic law.

He gave me absolutely clear answers to all my questions, and explain in great details all needed procedures. In addition, he is a very friendly person.

I would strongly recommend Mr Wilkinson service to all.

Many thanks, Mr. Wilkinson
Gareth Long and his team have all been friendly, very easy to chat to, understanding and delivered a professional service. I felt he offered a realistic, fair and straightforward approach, which helped conclude the separation. I would definitely recommend them.
Found the process of my divorce easy to understand and informative
I had the pleasure of dealing with Andrew Brown on a property conveyance, and it felt very much like he was in my corner and very thorough. Emails were responded to very promptly and the whole process went very smoothly. I will be going back to finalise the claim on some unadopted land in connection with the property and would have no hesitancy in recommending him. The quote was also much cheaper than the other firms I contacted. I had a quote for a simple will and that also seemed very reasonable.
JWP Solicitors is rated 4.81 based on 59 reviews