JWP Solicitors Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend JWP Solicitors

About JWP Solicitors: JWP Solicitors hold a number of specialist accreditations. In order to hold such qualifications, our lawyers must consistently demonstrate the highest level of ability and knowledge to the issuing body. JWP Solicitors fully complies with the SRA’s Equality and Diversity process and a copy of the firm’s workforce Diversity Data is available upon request.

+44 (0) 1924 387 171

garethlong@jwpsolicitors.co.uk

9 Cheapside,

"Very poor service"
"I would recommend using JWP for matrimonial affairs. I found Gareth very understanding and was able to bring me back on point of the agenda in a non confrontational way. Emma Wicks was also very understanding and kept clear communications and tracking of the cost incurred throughout the process. a very professional team"
"The legal support, expertise and guidance was of a very high standard in what is always going to be a difficult period. Thank you Gareth and Emma."
"excellent service, very happy to recommend JWP"
"I used JWP Solicitors for a lengthy and sensitive personal matter. The wonderful lady who was my solicitor kept me up to date with everything that was happening, kept me informed of upcoming court events and what was happening in between. The representation they provided allowed for the best possible outcome for myself and my family and was provided with such professionalism that it made the whole process smooth and flowing. I highly recommend them to everyone who needs any type of legal support."
"Under difficult circumstances for me I met with excellent, professional caring staff who were always helpful though out what for seemed to be a long drawn out process. Thankyou for all your help and advice."
"Very good in what they do, helpful, understanding, and always there when need advice. Easy to contact. Honest. And hard working. I would recommend jwp solicitors to any one who’s needs"
"I have found JWP very professional, supportive and provides expert advice. Gareth Long was only a phone call or email away, with a very swift response. Would definitely recommend JWP."
"Clear advice and helpful service under difficult circumstances"
"Great group of solicitors they definitely know their stuff and are also willing to above and beyond for their clients. I would definitely recommend the firm to anyone that needs help."
"Everyone I have dealt with at JWP has exceeded expectations. They provide excellent service and client care. Susan Hartley in particular is excellent and very experienced in her field. She goes the extra mile"
"JWP provided us with a really personal , friendly and helpful service. At every stage we have been given detailed assistance and this has simplified the process of Probate immensely. Every member of staff has been warm and approachable and we would not hesitate in recommending JWP to others in the future."
"JWP have recently carried out the conveyancing for our new house. This is the second time we have used them for conveyancing and have been very satisfied on both occasions. They are very professional, excellent communication throughout and dealt with the conveyancing in a short time frame. Would definitely recommend to anyone."
"Pontefract team and Leeds team helped us with Family Law issues and have been invaluable in all aspects of my case. Helpful, honest, direct, curteous, communication via telephone and email has been brilliant. I have made recomendations of this team to my friends, family and work colleagues. Gold Star team"
"I have used JWP for a number of legal issues including wills and divorce. I have always found them to be very professional and supportive, providing expert advice. They have dealt sensitively with my elderly father, including a home visit, and my solicitor was very supportive and professional through a long divorce process. I will definitely use them again."
"Highly recommend for anyone needing specialist taxi laws treating you on a equal level"
"They made me very happy as they helped me get my daughter they are the reason why I've still got my Little girl witch I'm very grateful for so thank you JWP solicitors"
"Personal, polite friendly service. Always honest, listened and gave great advice"
"Excellent service and was always on hand to any equities I had"
"JWP solicitors are a very friendly, efficient practice who keep you informed of legal matters in an easy to follow way. They understand the law when you don’t! I would highly recommend JWP"
JWP Solicitors is rated 4.72 based on 32 reviews