JWP Solicitors Reviews

of reviewers recommend JWP Solicitors
Read JWP Solicitors Reviews

About JWP Solicitors:

JWP Solicitors hold a number of specialist accreditations. In order to hold such qualifications, our lawyers must consistently demonstrate the highest level of ability and knowledge to the issuing body. JWP Solicitors fully complies with the SRA’s Equality and Diversity process and a copy of the firm’s workforce Diversity Data is available upon request.

+44 (0) 1924 387 171

garethlong@jwpsolicitors.co.uk

9 Cheapside,

I had an initial consultation with Mr John Wilkinson, that he kindly offered, and was highly impressed of his high level expertise in traffic law matters. I strongly believe, based on a consultation, that Mr John is a high authority in the UK in area of traffic law. He gave me absolutely clear answers to all my questions, and explain in great details all needed procedures. In addition, he is a very friendly person. I would strongly recommend Mr Wilkinson service to all. Many thanks, Mr. Wilkinson
Gareth Long and his team have all been friendly, very easy to chat to, understanding and delivered a professional service. I felt he offered a realistic, fair and straightforward approach, which helped conclude the separation. I would definitely recommend them.
Found the process of my divorce easy to understand and informative
I had the pleasure of dealing with Andrew Brown on a property conveyance, and it felt very much like he was in my corner and very thorough. Emails were responded to very promptly and the whole process went very smoothly. I will be going back to finalise the claim on some unadopted land in connection with the property and would have no hesitancy in recommending him. The quote was also much cheaper than the other firms I contacted. I had a quote for a simple will and that also seemed very reasonable.
Excellent service, would highly recommend.
The Solicitors at JWP explained the legal processes in a way that was easy to understand and they took some of the stress out of the process (selling a house). I was very pleased with the service I received and I would recommend them
Brilliant solicitor. Great communication. Couldn't do enough. Spoke to me on my level. Made me feel at ease. Would most certainly recommend.
Ms Rebecca Austin was very helpful and made the process of making a will straightforward. Thanks.
Very good advice in a tricky situation,would recommend.
I’m was happy with the services I received plus I was happy with what came out of with from court if it wasn’t for this solicitors. These helped me turn my life around for the best very happy. Thank you Would recommend this to anyone that is dealing with any problems.
I cannot fault the service I received, they went above and beyond my expectations
Very poor service
I would recommend using JWP for matrimonial affairs. I found Gareth very understanding and was able to bring me back on point of the agenda in a non confrontational way. Emma Wicks was also very understanding and kept clear communications and tracking of the cost incurred throughout the process. a very professional team
The legal support, expertise and guidance was of a very high standard in what is always going to be a difficult period. Thank you Gareth and Emma.
excellent service, very happy to recommend JWP
I used JWP Solicitors for a lengthy and sensitive personal matter. The wonderful lady who was my solicitor kept me up to date with everything that was happening, kept me informed of upcoming court events and what was happening in between. The representation they provided allowed for the best possible outcome for myself and my family and was provided with such professionalism that it made the whole process smooth and flowing. I highly recommend them to everyone who needs any type of legal support.
Under difficult circumstances for me I met with excellent, professional caring staff who were always helpful though out what for seemed to be a long drawn out process. Thankyou for all your help and advice.
Very good in what they do, helpful, understanding, and always there when need advice. Easy to contact. Honest. And hard working. I would recommend jwp solicitors to any one who’s needs
I have found JWP very professional, supportive and provides expert advice. Gareth Long was only a phone call or email away, with a very swift response. Would definitely recommend JWP.
Clear advice and helpful service under difficult circumstances
JWP Solicitors is rated 4.74 based on 43 reviews