JWP Solicitors Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend JWP Solicitors

About JWP Solicitors: JWP Solicitors hold a number of specialist accreditations. In order to hold such qualifications, our lawyers must consistently demonstrate the highest level of ability and knowledge to the issuing body. JWP Solicitors fully complies with the SRA’s Equality and Diversity process and a copy of the firm’s workforce Diversity Data is available upon request.

+44 (0) 1924 387 171

garethlong@jwpsolicitors.co.uk

9 Cheapside,

Pamela Wild
Verified Buyer
"I have found JWP very professional, supportive and provides expert advice. Gareth Long was only a phone call or email away, with a very swift response. Would definitely recommend JWP."
David Burley-Emmerson
Verified Buyer
"Clear advice and helpful service under difficult circumstances"
Aleeyah Hussain
Verified Buyer
"Great group of solicitors they definitely know their stuff and are also willing to above and beyond for their clients. I would definitely recommend the firm to anyone that needs help."
Danielle Beggs
Verified Buyer
"Everyone I have dealt with at JWP has exceeded expectations. They provide excellent service and client care. Susan Hartley in particular is excellent and very experienced in her field. She goes the extra mile"
Mrs Medley
Verified Buyer
"JWP provided us with a really personal , friendly and helpful service. At every stage we have been given detailed assistance and this has simplified the process of Probate immensely. Every member of staff has been warm and approachable and we would not hesitate in recommending JWP to others in the future."
Mr Edwards
Verified Buyer
"JWP have recently carried out the conveyancing for our new house. This is the second time we have used them for conveyancing and have been very satisfied on both occasions. They are very professional, excellent communication throughout and dealt with the conveyancing in a short time frame. Would definitely recommend to anyone."
"Pontefract team and Leeds team helped us with Family Law issues and have been invaluable in all aspects of my case. Helpful, honest, direct, curteous, communication via telephone and email has been brilliant. I have made recomendations of this team to my friends, family and work colleagues. Gold Star team"
Susan Slassor
Verified Buyer
"I have used JWP for a number of legal issues including wills and divorce. I have always found them to be very professional and supportive, providing expert advice. They have dealt sensitively with my elderly father, including a home visit, and my solicitor was very supportive and professional through a long divorce process. I will definitely use them again."
"Highly recommend for anyone needing specialist taxi laws treating you on a equal level"
Kelly Boswell
Verified Buyer
"They made me very happy as they helped me get my daughter they are the reason why I've still got my Little girl witch I'm very grateful for so thank you JWP solicitors"
Lee Allsop
Verified Buyer
"Personal, polite friendly service. Always honest, listened and gave great advice"
Catherine Thomas
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service and was always on hand to any equities I had"
"JWP solicitors are a very friendly, efficient practice who keep you informed of legal matters in an easy to follow way. They understand the law when you don’t! I would highly recommend JWP"
Mr & Mrs Stanyard
Verified Buyer
"They were very efficient and pleasant in the service they provided."
Mr & Mrs Siswick
Verified Buyer
"As a couple we had quite complex requirements relating to both our wills and a discretionary trust due to children from first marriages. Susan Hartley went out of her way, taking time for additional appointments to make sure we were happy with the final documents."
Dominic Castle
Verified Buyer
"This company have made things I never thought I could do possible and I am so grateful for that"
"Efficient and friendly staff who always have patience to explain everything"
Kelly Jackson
Verified Buyer
"The case in question was handled very shoddily I came away discovering more information myself than the solicitor and felt that they never worked for me or represented me accurately"
Sarah Waddington
Verified Buyer
"The service I received far exceeded my expectations. I have dealt with numerous firms of solicitors over the years & non come anywhere close on efficiency & responsiveness as JWP. Thank you."
Ryan Tinker
Verified Buyer
"Had ongoing support though a very difficult situation a year back. Sophie Metcalfe was my solicitor as she was fantastuc never was a phone call or an Email ignored that I sent. She made me feel at real ease at all times. A real credit to your business."
JWP Solicitors is rated 4.84 based on 25 reviews