JustShopOk Reviews

02AM
2AM

customerservices@justshopok.com

La Route de La Marette,St Ouen’s Bay,St Peter,Channel Islands

Tell us how JustShopOk made you happy

"j'ai commandé des chaussures adidas 360 et 7 jours après on me dit qu'ils ne peuvent els avoir alors qu'elles sont toujours commandables sur leur site. j'ai demandé un remboursement et 1 mois après toujours rien malgré de nombreux mails auxquels ils ont du mal à répondre..."
Are you JustShopOk? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback JustShopOk receives and that when things do go wrong, you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"compre dos maderas 3 y 5 Taylor Made M2 y no las tenían disponibles. Pague 411 euros el 29/11/17 y a pesar de varias reclamaciones todavía estoy esperando el Reembolso Tengo puesta reclamación en Visa Enrique Guerrero"
"Ordered Ping putter on-line. None in stock but they ordered direct from Ping and sent it on to me at a mainland address from Jersey. It took just over a week from start to receipt of club. Good service."
"I orderd 3 titleist woods. It took three weeks. Everytime I send a mail with a question I got a reply. Today they came with UPS. perfect Thanks very much"
"3rd og may I ordered a pair of shoes. Same day I asked for a cancellation of the order, as I byr accident had orderes 2 times, and therefore asked for cancellation of one of my orders. 4th. of may they wrote an accept of cancellation of the specific order. NEVER THE LESS THEY WITHDREW PAYMENT FOR THE CANCELLED ORDER 10TH OF MAY. Now 2nd of august and after severel promisses my money is still not refunded."
"I ORDERED ONE PING FAIRWAY WOOD AND THEY CHARGED 140£ ON MY CREDIT CARD IMMEDIATELY. I WAS NOT TOLD THE ITEM WASN'T IN STOCK AND EVERY TIME I WROTE TO THEM THEY ALWAYS ANSWERED THAT THE CLUB WAS EXPECTED THE FOLLOWING WEEK. I ALSO ASKED TO CANCEL MY ORDER AND GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK,BUT AFTER MORE THAN TWO MONTHS I HAVE NOT BEEN REFUNDED YET AND NOT RECEIVED ANY ITEM.GIVEN THAT THEY ACTUALLY EXIST, WHICH SOMETIMES I DOUBT, THEY HAVE NOT REALLY BEEN FAIR!"
"Worse site ever. Basically they took my money and never shipped anything (I ordered a Ping golf club). They don't answer to emails, no refund, nothing. This is a scam site. Never buy anything here."
"No answer to email, just you will receive shortly. Don't suppose I'll get any refund either"
"We bought 2 junior bags and 1 lady bags to deliver in Geneve. Steve said no tax for CH so we purchased. One junior bag was a bit faulty, he replied he will change it but he never did. For the tax he said to send papers. In actual fact we got a tax invoice from DHL we paid, about 75 CHF. So we sent the papers but he did not replied. Months later we called he he was like "who are you?" ending with "send papers, we receive many emails....". We did again but again he ignored us. He had stated no tax to CHF but he was wrong, he never refunded and never changed the faulty bag. I discourage anybody to purchase from him. My worst ever experience of online shopping. VERY UNPROFESSIONAL"
"I ordered a pair of golf shoes on the 12th October 2015 and paid in full, only to be told four days later that they were no longer in stock. I have chased and chased for my refund, and still waiting. By the look of the comments already on here, it would be awhile longer. This is not good business practice, especially when there are already numerous negative feedbacks posted on here. I can safely say, I will not be using them again. I will be posting on facebook, my experience with them too. The message needs to be out there about them in order to make others aware of these issues."
"Waiting for more than 2 WK's for a golf bag. Sent several reminders they still cannot give concrete date. My advice - do NOT shop there. For sure 1st and last time for me."
"I ordered shoes, they took the money only after sent an email that theses shoes are not available. I asked the refund and more than two weeks later I´m still waiting for the money."
"I ordered a golf club from Just Shop OK, then having already taken full payment from my account, they informed me that the club was not in stock; despite their web page advertising it as being so. I duly asked for a full refund and two weeks later I am still waiting; despite numerous emails and a phone call asking for the refund to be issued. No apology for their mistake has been made and they have treated me with rudeness and disrespect. Just terrible business practice!"
"I'am still waiting for the refund for my grips that you couldn't deliver. I'ts now a month since I get the message. I now understand that you are trying to steal the Money from me when I read other customers complaints. Mats Larlind"
"My order arrived in a short period of time and in good condition. Apreciated the service, would recommend."
"I can recommend ran super store."
"I am not satisfied with Justshop OK. I ordered a Cleveland driver and a Callaway Golfbag. Soon after the order I got information that the bag was not available in the color i had ordered. I cancelled the order of the bag and was told that the money would be refunded to my account. This was the 23 th of april. Today is the 30 th of may and the money has not yet been refunded to me! I have written two times to the order department, but not an answer. I hope this letter helps me to get the refund."
"Very good service followed on line 1 week delivery from Jersey to spain Thank you"
"All guys are very nice, when I ask for quote and when I change items on quotes :). Thanks a lot for your assistance. Kind regards, MODUL d.o.o. Vesna Obretan"
"Very quick service. Immediate reply on questions. After payment: immediate action on sending the requested item. Great company to work with. Thanks !! Rudolf Werthen"
JustShopOk is rated 3.20 based on 30 reviews