just seaweed Reviews

11PM
11PM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does just seaweed deliver?

How can I contact just seaweed?

Tell us how just seaweed made you happy

"Ordered in March still no order and no communication. Do not pay for this seaweed via bank transfer as I stupidly did. Very poor I'm very angry website needs removing! !!!!"
Are you just seaweed? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I'm totally happy with Just seaweed products. I ordered a variety of the edible seaweed. I like knowing I'm using locally sourced food. Slow delivery, when I phoned Iain told me it takes time to gather and dry. I would have appreciated knowing that when I ordered."
"I ordered from just seaweed several years ago in late December for an event in January, and I paid extra for expedited/1st class delivery, and the website led me to believe that it would arrive with more than enough time for my event in mid January, however the seaweed did not arrive on time, and I attempted to contact the owner on many occasions via the website, via email and the phone number provided, I asked about a returns policy, and then the seaweed arrived around 2 weeks later, and was useless to me, I was left £20 down with no known way to return it or how to do so. I'd avoid at all costs. I've never posted a review here or about just seaweed before, but I saw the name recently and it looked familiar, and sure enough, it was the same ignorant company I dealt with around 4 years ago."
"Firstly let me start by saying I ordered in AUGUST and still have not received anything. Once I placed my order I was sent an email to do a Bank transfer and silly me I did it. One week later I started emailing to confirm Ian had received my payment and to know when to expect the seaweed. Ian Mckellar did not respond to my emails. I then tried calling and it would often go straight to voicemail which on a small island in Scotland I did not find unusual. I did about 2 weeks later mange to get him on the phone where he assured me the parcel had been posted and just to wait it can take 4 weeks. I waited and waited and am still waiting. I started to read reviews which worried me about my own stupidity at send the money by bank transfer as so many people have never received their items. My last email was in October and mentioned I had a chronic skin condition which left me unable to walk and seaweed is meant to be great. I tried to be patient and fair for a small business with great prices but it is a SCAM! I have read the good reviews and and have to believe that they are fake as my story mirrors so many on here."
"iv been buying for years the kombu is the best iv ever had it can take a week or two to arrive but its worth the Waite i do not understand some of the negative posts on here , you pay with paypal so you are protected if anything goes wrong i have never had any problems"
"Fantastic it was so fresh i could smell the sea"
"The owner took my money and then did not send me anything. I emailed him after five weeks and cancelled the order so I could purchase seaweed from elsewhere. It took THREE MONTHS for me to get refunded and the only reason I eventually got my money back was because PayPal dispute resolution department forced him to refund me. He gives excuses like “I’ve been off the island on holiday”. If this is the case Iain, don’t run a business! He expects customers to be the ones to bear the brunt of his incapabilities."
"Awful awful awful. Ignores you if you try to email or anything. lied to me on the phone saying my order would be with me the same week after I had already been waiting nearly a month. Have now been waiting nearly two months and have no had any communication off the guy who runs this. Not best pleased."
"Ordered seaweed 7 weeks ago from this company 7 weeks ago and still waiting for it! Initial phone call (after 2 weeks) he answered and said it would be in the post the following day. Since then have phoned and emailed but received no reply or answer. Escalated and messaged owner through PayPal, still no reply. Will be taking the dispute further through PayPal. AVOID THIS COMPANY! HAPPY TO TAKE YOUR CASH BUT DO NOT DELIVER ON THE GOODS. Only wish I had read the reviews on here before I ordered."
"The seaweed that I have purchased has been consistently good. The assurances given as to pollutants etc mean that one can buy with confidence. Excellent."
"Been using just seaweed for a while now excellent products excellent service prompt delivery."
"Ordered & paid for seaweed but never received it. Avoid this company they take your money & you get NOTHING"
"My 1st order with this company was great sea weed was fresh. Brought again and it was a dried out bag of sea weed it was not editable. Sent several emails no reply. Rang them up he said he would send another bag but didn’t. Rang him again and he said he wasn’t going to send another bag now as he couldn’t find original order!"
"5 1/2 weeks have passed and I haven't received my order, again. This has happened the 3 times I have ordered. The product is good but every time I've tried to buy it, I've had to email and chase down the order. Again this latest time, I received the "I'm busy, its only me here, I'll look into it" email from Iain, only to be ignored again for a week, but he did have time to email an advertisement. I had to open a dispute through my credit card company. If it happened once I wouldn't be leaving reviews. After the second time I thought I just won't deal with them again. But I gave in and tried a third time, and again this has happened. Product is good but this company is unreliable."
"I am a regular customer and have only ever had excellent service, high quality seaweed. I would be happy to highly recommend to anybody and will definitely buy from Just Seaweed again"
"Very happy with the sea weed I bought, excellent quality and service. Will definitely buy again."
"I am so happy with the service - quick delivery to my home in Aberdeen. Seaweed was delicious and fresh. I bought seaweed to put into the bath and they were beautifully fresh with lots of little bulbs on them and the oils emanating from it was very soothing and great for skin. Very pleased with my fave new shop :-)"
"Ordered product & paid but only received a tiny bit of the order. Attempts to contact proprietor were ignored; if he did answer phone/email he was evasive, and eventually told me I had got my order wrong. Had to report to Trading Standards & even threaten with police before I got my goods. Avoid."
"Took my money, never fulfilled my order, did not reply to multiple emails, returned a Recorded Delivery letter sent to the business address on the website as 'not called for' . Reported to Citizens Advice and Trading Standards - DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY"
"Prompt delivery, affordable and quality seaweed!"
just seaweed is rated 2.75 based on 20 reviews