just seaweed Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend just seaweed

How would you rate just seaweed ?

"My 1st order with this company was great sea weed was fresh. Brought again and it was a dried out bag of sea weed it was not editable. Sent several emails no reply. Rang them up he said he would send another bag but didn’t. Rang him again and he said he wasn’t going to send another bag now as he couldn’t find original order!"
"5 1/2 weeks have passed and I haven't received my order, again. This has happened the 3 times I have ordered. The product is good but every time I've tried to buy it, I've had to email and chase down the order. Again this latest time, I received the "I'm busy, its only me here, I'll look into it" email from Iain, only to be ignored again for a week, but he did have time to email an advertisement. I had to open a dispute through my credit card company. If it happened once I wouldn't be leaving reviews. After the second time I thought I just won't deal with them again. But I gave in and tried a third time, and again this has happened. Product is good but this company is unreliable."
"Took my money, never fulfilled my order, did not reply to multiple emails, returned a Recorded Delivery letter sent to the business address on the website as 'not called for' . Reported to Citizens Advice and Trading Standards - DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY"
"Been using just seaweed for a while now excellent products excellent service prompt delivery."
"Ordered & paid for seaweed but never received it. Avoid this company they take your money & you get NOTHING"
Helen Walker
Verified Reviewer
"I am a regular customer and have only ever had excellent service, high quality seaweed. I would be happy to highly recommend to anybody and will definitely buy from Just Seaweed again"
"Very happy with the sea weed I bought, excellent quality and service. Will definitely buy again."
"I am so happy with the service - quick delivery to my home in Aberdeen. Seaweed was delicious and fresh. I bought seaweed to put into the bath and they were beautifully fresh with lots of little bulbs on them and the oils emanating from it was very soothing and great for skin. Very pleased with my fave new shop :-)"
"Ordered product & paid but only received a tiny bit of the order. Attempts to contact proprietor were ignored; if he did answer phone/email he was evasive, and eventually told me I had got my order wrong. Had to report to Trading Standards & even threaten with police before I got my goods. Avoid."
Susie Ukwu
"Prompt delivery, affordable and quality seaweed!"
just seaweed is rated 3.00 based on 10 reviews