just seaweed Reviews

60% of reviewers recommend just seaweed

How would you rate just seaweed?

"5 1/2 weeks have passed and I haven't received my order, again. This has happened the 3 times I have ordered. The product is good but every time I've tried to buy it, I've had to email and chase down the order. Again this latest time, I received the "I'm busy, its only me here, I'll look into it" email from Iain, only to be ignored again for a week, but he did have time to email an advertisement. I had to open a dispute through my credit card company. If it happened once I wouldn't be leaving reviews. After the second time I thought I just won't deal with them again. But I gave in and tried a third time, and again this has happened. Product is good but this company is unreliable."
Helpful Internet User
Unverified Reviewer
"To Iain, You realise NDL won't actually see your reply unless they come to this page because you posted it as a review right? If you sign up for reviews.co.uk FREE service you can reply properly to the review itself and they will be notified."
Helen Walker
Verified Reviewer
"I am a regular customer and have only ever had excellent service, high quality seaweed. I would be happy to highly recommend to anybody and will definitely buy from Just Seaweed again"
"Very happy with the sea weed I bought, excellent quality and service. Will definitely buy again."
"Excellent product selection and perfect service. Always happy to help and advise"
Iain Mckellar Owner Just Seaweed
Verified Reviewer
"IN REPLY TO NDL i need to put the record strait you ordered seaweed baths the baths would not arrive intime for you to use so you CANCELED YOUR ORDER you also stated you wouuld be reversing the payment at your bank as you payed by bank tranfer, i was happy with this as i dont hold bank details and it was easier for me THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN THE END OF THE MATTER. some weeks later i get a phone call from trading standard ( the first ever in 10 years) you claimed you hadnt revived the order i informed TS f the facts they rang you back and you then changed your mined and wanted the product sent , which i did. never not once did you pick up the phone and call me despite my website stating i dont reply to all emails as its just me and i get loads of emails. you failed to mention these facts in your post nor that you have perchesed form me in the past going back to 2013. you contacted TS on your own merit you had no need . you only need to ring me up i may have lost hundreds if not thousands of pounds in business due to your post on this site. 10 years thousands of costumers it realy isnt very fair you use this platform for some sort of revenge ."
"I am so happy with the service - quick delivery to my home in Aberdeen. Seaweed was delicious and fresh. I bought seaweed to put into the bath and they were beautifully fresh with lots of little bulbs on them and the oils emanating from it was very soothing and great for skin. Very pleased with my fave new shop :-)"
"Ordered product & paid but only received a tiny bit of the order. Attempts to contact proprietor were ignored; if he did answer phone/email he was evasive, and eventually told me I had got my order wrong. Had to report to Trading Standards & even threaten with police before I got my goods. Avoid."
"Took my money, never fulfilled my order, did not reply to multiple emails, returned a Recorded Delivery letter sent to the business address on the website as 'not called for' . Reported to Citizens Advice and Trading Standards - DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY"
Susie Ukwu
"Prompt delivery, affordable and quality seaweed!"
just seaweed is rated 3.40 based on 10 reviews