just seaweed Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend just seaweed

How would you rate just seaweed?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"I am so happy with the service - quick delivery to my home in Aberdeen. Seaweed was delicious and fresh. I bought seaweed to put into the bath and they were beautifully fresh with lots of little bulbs on them and the oils emanating from it was very soothing and great for skin. Very pleased with my fave new shop :-)"
"Ordered product & paid but only received a tiny bit of the order. Attempts to contact proprietor were ignored; if he did answer phone/email he was evasive, and eventually told me I had got my order wrong. Had to report to Trading Standards & even threaten with police before I got my goods. Avoid."
"Took my money, never fulfilled my order, did not reply to multiple emails, returned a Recorded Delivery letter sent to the business address on the website as 'not called for' . Reported to Citizens Advice and Trading Standards - DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY"
Susie Ukwu
"Prompt delivery, affordable and quality seaweed!"
just seaweed is rated 3.00 based on 4 reviews