Justoffbase Reviews

Category:
DIY & Tools

Richard Narborough
Verified Buyer

No issues have arisen with the Sealey ratchet spanner set (long). They have been in use for well over a year and continue to provide excellent service and value for money. The finish has remained almost as good as new, and the ratchet mechanism, although worn in, is crisp with very little play.
Keith Phillips
Verified Buyer

The soda blaster which I ordered arrived extremely fast, I was very impressed with the service.
Linda Roebuck
Verified Buyer

Prompt delivery when we had a problem where the driver had left my parcel i rang justoff base & within a few minutes with a call back all was sorted very helpful
Verified Buyer

Very happy and quick delivery
Verified Buyer

very good and quick service
Verified Buyer

First time I have used the site, paid additional £6.95 for 24/48 hour delivery, was with us in less than 24hours, great value and speed for a floor pillar drill.
Verified Buyer

Great website, quick and easy ordering and fantastic prices.
Paul Gessler
Verified Buyer

Hello ,I was very happy with the service provided by yourselves,and the goods were sensibly priced.and delivery was spot on .many thanks.
Verified Buyer

Product easily found and delivered quickly.
ANDREW NEWMAN
Verified Buyer

I found difficulty in finding the items I wanted to buy. You did not stock items that I purchased last April so I had to fish around for an alternative it took me an hour to sort out how to ask for them ,the range of similar items were not presented in a user friendly order....my order was accepted .I was told that it had been fulfilled . I was later informed by phone and then by e-mail that some of the goods were not available and I was repaid I have yet to receive a receipt or invoice for the goods so I can reclaim the cash from my employer . Where I come from if you say you accept the order you are duty bound to fullfill it with a viable alternative . I am severely disappointed with the service...I feel your website could do with some user friendly updating and stock quantity linking.
Verified Buyer

Excellent service. Delivered promptly- even in snow. Would definitely use this company again.
G E Hourd
Verified Buyer

you did just as you said you would and delivered on time and the correct article thankyou
Billy Emerson
Verified Buyer

The item was ordered online and delivered within 2 days! Great value and a very simple easy transaction.
Postage cost was also very reasonable value
Recommended and I will definitely deal with Justoffbase again
Verified Buyer

delivered next day , not used yet but looks good
Verified Buyer

Delivered the next day, great bit of kit and best price out there - Thanks!
Mike Smith 23022015
Verified Buyer

I'm delighted with the service I've received and speed of delivery. Would happily recommend,

Happy with service
Verified Buyer

The items purchased arrived very quickly and packaging was excellent
Mrs K Medler
Verified Buyer

Delivery time excellent. Item as described. No complaints!
John Moon 4122013
Verified Buyer

ordered equipment on 16 December due to breakdown 29 December no contact nobody answering phone no fridges would not use again.
John Moon
Hi John,

Our 'phone lines are open?
Justoffbase is rated 4.74 based on 506 reviews