Justoffbase Reviews

Unit 1 Harlequin Business Park,
Kenny Hill

Category:
DIY & Tools

How would you rate Justoffbase ?

"Nothing wrong with the item, but it didn't fit what I was looking for. justoffbase web site has been closed for temporary maintenance for three weeks!! Neither of the phones are answered. I suppose I own what I bought. Would never ever think of dealing with the company again."
"Looking for a particular socket set, I came across Justoffbase. Having never heard of them before I must admit to being slightly suspicious when looking at the range of products at extremely competitive prices. However, I placed my order online, expecting to get to the end only to find that the price was different, the goods were not in stock, or delivery was additional after all. But no not this time. Order placed, accepted, confirmed, despatched, delivered two days later for the price listed originally. As it should be but unforunately rarely is. I've got Justoffbase in my favourites now for my future needs!"
"Having ordered an item and it appeared as a pending payment on my credit card, I then received an email stating just that the order had been cancelled. The web page was off-line for 'maintenance'. I emailed them for explanation and later received an email saying that due to unforeseen circumstances they could not supply my item and I have not been charged. I have not been charged but disappointed that they were not able to supply me as I expected. The web page is still unavailable so I hope the company is OK"
"After confirming my order,a couple of days later,they cancelled it just saying-due to a change in circumstances and that I would not be charged!!!! GREAT back to square one..."
"order canceled by company, I was looking forward and waiting in for the composter."
"I have just been told the articles I ordered 6 days ago are now not coming and with no explanation why!!"
"Great price and quick delivery"
"Very good prices and Delivery was very swift."
"Excellent will deal with these again"
"You have not made me happy ordered a gun cabinet last monday still not here"
"Delivered within 24 hours"
"I always get a first class service from just off base I will be back Thank you Just off base"
"prompt delivery, good price"
"Perfect product, at a sensible price, delivered swiftly."
"I'm not pleased, I'm delighted!! My first time using them and not my last. Very fast delivery even at (Aberdeen N/E Scotland.) Best price I could find and free postage. Very happy.😁"
"Quick delivery"
"Everything from easy browsing the website to placing my orders was just excellent"
"Pleased with the whole process - from order to delivered on time - would use Justoffbase again"
"very quick delivery and product was better than expected for the price, would recommened to everyone"
"I placed my order 10 days ago and was informed it would arrive within 4-6 days. Since then I've had no contact from justoffbase and the item still hasn't arrived. There's no tracking information in the order confirmation, and they haven't sent any updates to tell me if the item has been dispatched, or if they're out of stock and it's been delayed... Wish I'd bought from UKSpares - they're a bit more expensive but at least the item turns up!"
Justoffbase is rated 4.71 based on 663 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!