Justoffbase Reviews

Unit 1 Harlequin Business Park,
Kenny Hill

Category:
DIY & Tools

How would you rate Justoffbase?

Ian Smith 19
Verified Buyer

The tools supplied were exactly as advertised and arrived within the quoted delivery times. The packaging gave excellent protection to the equipment.
Patrick Murray 2
Verified Buyer

Products purchased were of good quality and delivered when they said it would be . I have no reason to complain at all
Verified Buyer

When taking delivery costs into account a very competitive price, kept me informed of order status by email and delivered exactly as promised.
Ian Clark 22042016
Verified Buyer

Quick service and no hassle
Gus Smrt
Verified Buyer

my order was top class very quick delivery
tool was excellent
Norman Dunbar
Verified Buyer

I am a new customer, I ordered a product one day, it was due to be delivered in a few days, but reached me in a day. No problems with anything. Excellent service.
Kevin Berridge

Fast Friendly service....Thanks
Tim Holbrook
Verified Buyer

Why send out a review before the order has been delivered?
Charlie Thomson
Verified Buyer

Ordered the product on a Wednesday and didn't ask for next day delivery but it turned up by noon on the Thursday with a text that it was due. Cheap price excellent delivery and very easy to deal with.
M
Verified Buyer

Item arrived in time and as expected
Verified Buyer

Ordered Sealey trolley jack on Thursday evening and recieved it first thing on Tuesday morning. Was pleasantly surprised as it was the Easter holidays.
Definitely recommend.
Keith Jagger
Verified Buyer

Excellent service. Part arrived from Sealey next day as usual. I can't fault the service. I have been using Justoffbase for years and will continue as they are always friendly and helpful.
Verified Buyer

Good service; quick delivery; item as described; excellent.
Mr David Sword
Verified Buyer

Order arrived the next day.Excellent service from this company.
Gil Sands
Verified Buyer

The web site was easy to use and the product arrived within the specified timescale. What more can I say!!! Well done
Verified Buyer

I had ordered an item that seemed to be discontinued and was difficult to get hold of. Not only was my order dealt with immediately, but I received a phone call advising me that the ordered item was unavailable but another could be supplied. I was asked in detail whether it sounded suitable, and was impressed that it arrived the following day. Excellent service!
Verified Buyer

Superb service, product arrived very quickly
Stuart C Green
Verified Buyer

On time and as described
Glenn Steggles
Verified Buyer

I ordered some tools on-line one evening & within a day or so they were delivered to my work place. Very good service with well known, good quality tools. 10/10.

Quick and perfect delivery