Justoffbase Reviews

Unit 1 Harlequin Business Park,
Kenny Hill

Category:
DIY & Tools

How would you rate Justoffbase?

664 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Mark in Sussx
Nothing wrong with the item, but it didn't fit what I was looking for. justoffbase web site has been closed for temporary maintenance for three weeks!! Neither of the phones are answered. I suppose I own what I bought. Would never ever think of dealing with the company again.

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Justoffbase in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Mark In Sussx
Unverified Reviewer

Nothing wrong with the item, but it didn't fit what I was looking for.
Neither of the phones are answered.
Michael Dewsbury
Verified Buyer

Looking for a particular socket set, I came across Justoffbase. Having never heard of them before I must admit to being slightly suspicious when looking at the range of products at extremely competitive prices. However, I placed my order online, expecting to get to the end only to find that the price was different, the goods were not in stock, or delivery was additional after all. But no not this time. Order placed, accepted, confirmed, despatched, delivered two days later for the price listed originally. As it should be but unforunately rarely is. I've got Justoffbase in my favourites now for my future needs!
N S Lockhart
Verified Buyer

Having ordered an item and it appeared as a pending payment on my credit card, I then received an email stating just that the order had been cancelled. The web page was off-line for 'maintenance'. I emailed them for explanation and later received an email saying that due to unforeseen circumstances they could not supply my item and I have not been charged. I have not been charged but disappointed that they were not able to supply me as I expected. The web page is still unavailable so I hope the company is OK
Mr T E Murrey
Verified Buyer

After confirming my order,a couple of days later,they cancelled it just saying-due to a change in circumstances and that I would not be charged!!!! GREAT back to square one...
Mr D T Partridge
Verified Buyer

order canceled by company, I was looking forward and waiting in for the composter.
Jane Grant
Verified Buyer

I have just been told the articles I ordered 6 days ago are now not coming and with no explanation why!!
Verified Buyer

Great price and quick delivery
Stephen Johnson 30012014
Verified Buyer

Very good prices and Delivery was very swift.
Mark Tubb
Verified Buyer

Excellent will deal with these again
Ronnie Gerrie
Verified Buyer

You have not made me happy ordered a gun cabinet last monday still not here
David Ternent

Delivered within 24 hours
David Sherrell
Verified Buyer

I always get a first class service from just off base I will be back Thank you Just off base
Dennis Darkin

prompt delivery, good price
Verified Buyer

Perfect product, at a sensible price, delivered swiftly.
John Wilson 1022018
Verified Buyer

I'm not pleased, I'm delighted!! My first time using them and not my last. Very fast delivery even at (Aberdeen N/E Scotland.) Best price I could find and free postage. Very happy.😁
Colin Saunders

Quick delivery
Lee Kitchen
Verified Buyer

Everything from easy browsing the website to placing my orders was just excellent
Paul Dyas
Verified Buyer

Pleased with the whole process - from order to delivered on time - would use Justoffbase again
Craig Boyle
Verified Buyer

very quick delivery and product was better than expected for the price, would recommened to everyone
Stephanie Holloway
Verified Buyer

I placed my order 10 days ago and was informed it would arrive within 4-6 days. Since then I've had no contact from justoffbase and the item still hasn't arrived. There's no tracking information in the order confirmation, and they haven't sent any updates to tell me if the item has been dispatched, or if they're out of stock and it's been delayed...
Wish I'd bought from UKSpares - they're a bit more expensive but at least the item turns up!
Justoffbase is rated 4.71 based on 663 reviews