www.justmylook.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend www.justmylook.co.uk

Tell us how www.justmylook.co.uk made you happy
Justmylook ARE THIEVES - DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!!!

I purchased Wahl Detailer Trimmer with Extra Wide T Blade from justmylook and the product sent to me had already been used to cut someone's hair. Very unhygenic. I am disgusted and very disappointed. It has made me think twice about ever purchasing from justmylook again.

THEY HAVE REFUSED TO GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK EVEN THOUGH I RETURNED THIER ITEM
Original order placed on the 1st July for next day delivery money came out of my account straight away but showed as pending. Emailed them three times requesting cancellation which took eight days to reply. When they did, I was told my order would be refunded and 10days later I am still waiting so had to email again. No number on the site, customer service is a disgrace and I will not be using them again. Still waiting a refund after 13 days and stupidly still waiting fir a reply to my last email..pathetic
Easy to order ,love my products free delivery & a free product .Definitely ordering again from .Thank you .
Love this website! Great quality and order comes so quick!!!
In brief - I purchased a clipper from them. The clipper was faulty and I have sent it back. The trader has now stopped replying to me after the confirmed receiving he clipper back. It been now 5months and no response to my many mail's.
In details:
I have made an order from this company: Justmylook on 10th Nov 2019
- It was Wahl clipper witg Order Reference: 23777709 (JML23777709)
- Then i travelled abroad on 14th Nov 2019 and came back to country on 14th Dec 2019 so i could use or test the clipper.
- I received the clipper on 15th Nov 2019
- Then i tested the clipper and found faulty. I phoned their customer services and explained the problem.
- Then on 27th Dec 2019 I have sent this complaint to justmylook:
""I would like to return this clipper as I found it with sure and the motor is very very noisy. The adjustment for motor power is very poor and is not reflective immediately for adjustment.
I gave travelled abroad one day prior the clipper arriving home.
I was outside UK for month so I could not see the clipper when it arrived home."""
- Then justmylook customer services asked me to return the clipper for investigation to this address:
Justmylook
Rawfolds One
Spen Valley Industrial Park
Cleckheaton
BD19 5LJ
- I sent the clipper by post (at my cost, I paid around 11GBP) as per justmylook request.
- Justmylook confirmed on on 8th Jan 2020 they received the faulty clipper.
- Then I asked to replace this faulty clipper by telling them clearly I do not need this clipper.
- I sent few reminders with success to get any response or answer from them.
- Since 8th Jan 2020 and there is no reply or response or action from justmylook although I have sent frequent emails to them.
- I have all the emails supporting the above sequence of events up on your request.
- Under the Consumer Rights Act 2015, goods should be of a satisfactory quality, fit for purpose and as described. My rights have been breached because the item you sold me is faulty. I would like a refund plus pelanty for my time waste and cost.

Refund my money paid 93.1 GBP plus the 11 GBP paid to return the clipper by post plus any 100% penalty because they did not respect my frequent reminders and mail's in addition to wasting my time cost of barbers hair cut for 5months.

Thanks
Mo
OMG justmylook this hairdryer you sold me was broken either bye yourselves or in transit or when it was put together it was NOT broken or misused or faulty and like I have said before I no my rights and I am with my rights to a full refund which I am still waiting. Also I have done a lot of research on here and if you look at your real reviews they are all complaining of how poor the returns and you customer service is diabolical please don’t email me back saying it’s me the customer that’s broken the recycle dryer waiting a full refund justmylook
Justmylook i DONT no how many times I have to email(45) time plus to make you understand me the hairdryer was not dropped or used or misused YOU SOLD me a broken hairdryer and like I have said a hundred times the dryer you sold me was broken on arrival and you are recycle goods still waiting for you to refund me I have got 3nd party involved now and there advise is justmylook you are in the WRONG and you are braking the law
Good price and quality.quick delivery service.
Thanks