JustLinen.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend JustLinen.co.uk

Tell us how JustLinen.co.uk made you happy
Really easy web site and quick efficient delivery- really impressed
Very competitive pricing, speedy delivery happy with shopping experience, Thankyou
Received my quality product from Just Linen in perfect condition & at the time promised.
Very helpful: pleasant polite and friendly.
I ordered two sets of flannelette sheets and pillow cases. They arrived very quickly and I am very happy with the colour and quality just what I was looking for.
Just received delivery, definitely not what I ordered. Pink dorma duvet cover with grey pillow cases (blush on invoice) quality rubbish, dorma gone right down in my estimation. Paid £50.00, could have got better in the market for less than half the price. Customer service no better, send them back and pay more postage!! Could not be bothered, straight in bin. Never again.!!!
Great service and fast delivery.
Wrong sheets ordered and they corrected my error without any problems.
Bought Sanderson duvet cover and pillow cases. Received goods in record time and text beforehand with 2 hour time slot. Brilliant product and delivery. Many thanks😀
The order process was fast and efficient, package arrived very swiftly and with no issues. The duvet is beautiful and at a bargain price. I have only admiration and respect for the 'just linen' team. Many thanks from a satisfied customer. I would definitely use their store again in the future.
Great service and the duvet cover that I bought is perfect and good price
Very good value for money and reliable service, altering delivery dates very easy
Completely satisfied brought two sets of bedding absolutely beautiful and arrived super fast too x
Quick delivery and cheapest price for the item I bought.
Great quality and prices

Don’t use anyone else!
Fantastic service. Product was perfect love it I recommend it 1000% per cent
I am so happy with my V andA duvet set, such a good price and very good quality. The delivery was so quick. I will definitely be ordering from JustLinen again.
Quick delivery & product as described on site.
Good quality product sleeping well between them
Good quality and excellent delivery.
Excellent service and value for money.
Just Linen offers excellent prices on branded bedding. I have previously ordered from them. The website is clear and easy to use, Delivery time is very good. I got free next day delivery I have recommended them to family and friends.
JustLinen.co.uk is rated 4.83 based on 662 reviews