JustLinen.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend JustLinen.co.uk

Tell us how JustLinen.co.uk made you happy
Quick delivery to Central Europe, very nice linens.
Amazing service! Great quality
I got top quality bedding at a bargain price with efficient service and delivery
A very good range of products and I was able to purchase my bed linen at discount prices. A very reliable delivery process where I was kept informed and updated.
Excellent service
Speedy delivery, fantastic quality at a reasonable price
Have used Just Linen on many occasions and have always been very happy with the goods and service received.
I love Just Linen the quality is outstanding and the prices amazing. I would never buy bedding or towels anywhere else.
Product requested not available but replacement item received at same price. Customer service very prompt to reply and delivery was as stated on the day and at the correct time . A good experience in using just linen .
Went into website fir a look and ended up buying duvet and pillow cases and I love it .
JustLinen.co.uk 5 star review on 25th October 2020
I bought a Vantona king size duvet cover set, it was very good in terms of colour, but disappointed in the material which seems very thin.
Beautiful hotel quality linen at terrific prices. Will purchase linen only here going forward
Excellent products at greatly reduced prices and super quick delivery. Excellent all round will be buying again.
Great as always.
Great price.
Great communication.
Great delivery.
That'll be great then.
Good quality bedding and excellent service
Pleased with duvet cover, love the waffle effect.
The Linen from Just Linen is fanatic great when wash doesn't fade and it is as good as when you first received your buy.
Good quality products all reduced in price
What is there not to like!
I've ordered many times, buying bed linen, towels and bathrobes.
Great prices on Vantona bed linen and towels, which are excellent quality.
Efficient delivery, always soon after order placement and always arrives when they say it will.
Excellent quality and value