www.justgardenoffices.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend www.justgardenoffices.co.uk

Tell us how www.justgardenoffices.co.uk made you happy
The garden office looks fantastic. The build went very smoothly and the guys on site did a great job and we are all delighted with the end result. A super addition to the house and i am amazed at how much room there is inside. Many thanks again.
Can I just take this opportunity to express my appreciation at your team of men. What a fantastic job, start to finish - excellent team work. I was amazed how clean & efficient your building team are... I would fully recommend your firm to anyone and thank you so much.
We are both delighted with the garden office, which exceeds all our expectations. Lee and Alex were fantastic, nothing was too much trouble! Their enthusiasm for the task, their work rate, and the quality of their work was outstanding.
The build quality of the garden office is superb, with every attention to detail made and I would not hesitate to recommend your company to anyone that is looking for a garden office. Thanks once again and all the best for the future.
Many thanks for an excellent job, your team who carried out this project were good to work with which achieved a great result! I am delighted in the excellent standard of workmanship.
Would you please convey our thanks and appreciation to Marius and his team for the wonderful job they made of building our garden room. They worked non-stop from start to finish , often in extremely inclement weather and less than perfect conditions, all with patience and good humour. We are delighted with the design and finish of our new corner room, it is exactly what we had hoped for, a beautiful addition to our home to be enjoyed for many years to come.
www.justgardenoffices.co.uk is rated 5.00 based on 8 reviews