https://www.justcbdstore.com Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend https://www.justcbdstore.com

Tell us how https://www.justcbdstore.com made you happy

"Very unprofessional and rude company. They took my 102$ at my order then after one month and 2 weeks emailing they just sent me an email that they refunded my money because they do not ship to Spain. I'm asking why is there an option on the website with 24$ shipping fee to Spain if they actually don't know for a month they ship ot not. And they did exactly the same with my friend a few month ago. And they didn't even say a sorry. Nothing. I hope I will get back money and forget this. You just wasting your time with them. Not recommended to anyone! Very unprofessional and rude company. They took my 102$ at my order then after one month and 2 weeks emailing they just sent me an email that they refunded my money because they do not ship to Spain. I'm asking why is there an option on the website with 24$ shipping fee to Spain if they actually don't know for a month they ship ot not. And they did exactly the same with my friend a few month ago. And they didn't even say a sorry. Nothing. I hope I will get back money and forget this. You just wasting your time with them. Not recommended to anyone! Choose another company."
Good Day

We have a strict policy when shipping overseas you are responsible for your own country laws. Spain does not allow CBD and is illegal to ship CBD into Spain.

We allow shipments through our cart to all of Europe which allows Spain to be included this can not be changed currently from our cart provider.

Your purchase from our website on 7/4 we refunded you $102 full amount of purchase on 7/5 an email was sent from our merchant showing the refund was issued on 7/5

You can order from companies in the EU who ship from EU where the items do not have to pass through customs. Once again CBD is illegal in Spain if caught you can face prosecution.

If you ordered from another American company your order would be seized and they would not refund your money.

You should be happy that we did not ship your items and refunded you 100% the next day. We would love for you to have our products like many other parts of Europe. Once Spain changes the law we will be able to ship to Spain.
https://www.justcbdstore.com is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews