Just Value Doors Ltd Reviews

Over 7 Days
customer service
Read Just Value Doors Ltd Reviews

About Just Value Doors Ltd:

At Just Value Doors we make it easy to order new doors and windows.

info@justvaluedoors.co.uk

Units 2-3 Station Road Industrial Estate
Browning Road
Heathfield
East Sussex
TN21 8DB

Tell us how Just Value Doors Ltd made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Good product, swift delivery of product
Easy installation goog value for money
Seem good job
good service still waiting for warranty
Very detailed and helpful advice given about the stable door prior to placing the order. Prompt delivery. The door is well built and finished. Works really well.
I was happy with how straight forward it was
I had one item delayed due to a manufacturing error, but other than that everything arrived when expected and I'm happy with the quality. The delayed item arrived 1 week later as promised at the time.
Don’t waste your money, time or effort with this place Doors come in parts that you have to put together - what an absolute joke and delivery a week later than advertised. Staff only offered empty platitudes -“Sorry you feel that way” I feel so let down I’m going to report to trading standards as all the pictures shown showed me a completed door!!!!!!!!!!!
Dear CMW,
I'm very sorry to hear you feel you have been let down. As discussed the glass does need to come separate in order for the door to be correctly installed (toe and healed), so this is normal with any fully glazed door.

I hope you have now successfully installed your door, however if there is any further assistance you need please do get back in touch and we will do what we can to help.

Kind Regards
Just Value Doors
As expected. Lead in slightly longer than expected but nothing too unreasonable.
excellent product quality and delivery service.
Great quality, great value, delivery guy spot on, fitted myself with no problems and it's great that the sizes were custom as it was a shorter door required for a back entrance to my garage, would highly recommend just value doors, cheers
door arrived quicker than i thought it would it was a self installed and all parts fitted perfectly and were to my measurements very happy and would recommend.
Customer is pleased with doors and seem very well made
Not used yet,just delivered
Survey was very good and useful picked up on a couple of mistakes in my option I made online. I would like to see the survey people to have a copy of the order they are surveying.
Brilliant
Slight issues with delivery date but overall good service
Very good quick service used them a few times now. Will continue to use them
I haven't received the doors yet so hard to comment. Telephone customer service wasn't great, I was just asked to put it in an email, however, the email responses were very helpful.
We haven't received the door yet so cannot comment on that but the customer service we had in helping us choose the correct door was very good. Staff were very helpful.
Just Value Doors Ltd is rated 4.56 based on 1,209 reviews