Just Value Doors Ltd Reviews

Own Driver, Postal Service
Over 7 Days
Read Just Value Doors Ltd Reviews

About Just Value Doors Ltd:

At Just Value Doors we make it easy to order new doors and windows.

info@justvaluedoors.co.uk

Just Value Doors Ltd 5 star review on 2nd October 2020
Alan Bickmore
Just Value Doors Ltd 5 star review on 8th August 2020
Anthony Cannarozzo
Door delivered on time. Half of it was missing. The delivery driver took it back as I’m not prepared to sign for half a delivery , the driver said he would return it back to the factory and return the following week. No door. Rang customer services and they hadn’t heard that this had happened, apparently the driver should not have said what he did, I was not to know that the factory and the company who sold me the door didn’t talk to each other, as I was informed. The lady who I spoke to yesterday said she would me the following morning with an answer, it’s now 1.30pm nothing, so I rang them back and spoke with someone who had no idea and said he would find out and ring me back! I hold out no hope. I would like my door by the weekend or a full refund please.
Very helpful and efficient staff
Very friendly staff that suppoted me with my order and measurements and great discount. Unbearable price that tan not find anywhere else.
Jack has been great and patient with me throughout the whole ordering process as we had a number of amendments made before making the final decision. The service has been efficient, price competitive, and I am looking forward to receiving my windows!
Good service and quality
Very happy with the service I got from Darren and the team. Help me through the process as what unsure exactly what I needed would definitely recommend.
Jack in sales very helpful. Looking forward to receiving my order.
Dealt with Jack who was quick to sort out a competitive quote for what I needed.. Thanks
The ordering process by phone was very good and Cam was very helpful, the website was good and signing off the order was straight forward.
good value for money with a website that is straightforward to navigate. Excellent customer service from Jack, many thanks
Very good service. Website was easy to use, and follow up service great
Web Site is very comprehensive and easy to navigate. The follow up from initial enquire is also prompt and Sales staff helpful. NickC
Have to say Jack Weedon has been absolutely fantastic to deal with. I would certainly recommend Just Value Doors to any client or fellow tradesperson.
Returning customer, great quality products, good communication, products were exactly what i ordered.
Thanks to Cameron for his help. Very friendly and provided a deal i was happy with. Would recommend.
If you are after great prices coupled with great service by a very helpful and experienced team then go here to Just Value Doors, you won't be disappointed.
Easy to deal with Jack Weedon credit to sales team website easy to navigate
Very easy ordering process, very helpful!
Darren was easy to work with and was able to work with my requirements. I would recommend Just Value Doors based on this experience.
Just Value Doors Ltd is rated 4.56 based on 1,747 reviews