Just Value Doors Ltd Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Just Value Doors Ltd

About Just Value Doors Ltd: At Just Value Doors we make it easy to order new doors and windows.

info@justvaluedoors.co.uk

TN21 8DB

Tell us how Just Value Doors Ltd made you happy

Over 7 Days
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
"Not yet had the door fitted however the rest of the service has been excellent so far"
"arrived on time"
"Very pleased with my UPVC stable door. The ordering process was simple and the door was well fitted by pleasant guys. The flat is much warmer now and I can open the top in the summer for ventilation. I'm pleased with my choice."
"Installation was quick and clean. Will need to get filters back at some point as door doesn’t shut quite flush."
"Good communications from start to finish. Good quality door. Easy to use website. Would recommend."
"Good product and price. Delivery on the date given with a very helpful driver. Door not installed yet but looks the part. Anyone ordering a cat flap please note they come separately and are on the small side. (I didn't read the information about this carefully enough and just looked at the picture with the door and cat flap installed. My fault entirely and I have had to buy a bigger cat flap.) Good communication from firm and I would use them again."
"As always just value doors come up with the goods. Great door great price and delivery as always on time . Couldn’t get a better price either and I always check. Well done happy regular customer."
"very impressed with website ordering and delivery"
"good service will use the company again and will also recommend it to friends and family"
"Brilliant door, easy to fit. Only disappointment was that the wrong pane of glass was delivered, however the company quickly amended the error and arranged a redelivery the following week."
"Brilliant service from the 2 guys fitting the door, great craftsmanship"
"Door was good, delivery was great"
"Arrived in good time and fit perfect"
"Very good value door, for price charged Very robust, security locking points And delivery 100% S Leach London"
"Great service, products as designed and arrived on time. Happy so far."
"The fitted door was excellently installed. However! My only real issue was that at no point was I informed that it would be a different company installing the door. The first I knew of it, was when a different company rang up to deal with the survey and fitting. It would have been nice to know that they use subcontractors to do the actual work. Also £60 for a bit of plastic and mastic added to the price to make good. Come off it👎"
Hi Tim
Thanks for your feedback and I'm pleased to hear you are happy with your new door. Regards your comment about the extra £60. I would like to point out this was agreed with you prior to order and that we do occasionally have to charge extra for additional making good works, which in your case was 'excessive trimming' required around the balcony area - the vast majority of installations don't require any additional making good and we apologise if you feel the cost was not justified.
I hope your new door serves you well for the year ahead.

Kind Regards
Just Value Doors
"Seems like an excellent company with and easy to use website to custom design a door."
"Good product, lost a star as they delayed installation"
"website very efficient and easy to use. Staff are really helpful and accommodating. Super nice, friendly and most importantly knowledgeable. . The door I purchased fit like a dream, was easy to install and really great quality. They say you can tell the quality of a door by the sound it makes when shutting... my door closes with a whisper and a click ... lovely. Thank you so much, I will always use Just value Doors when I need to replace my old doors in the future. Best Regards Carolyne"
Just Value Doors Ltd is rated 4.61 based on 999 reviews