Just Value Doors Ltd Reviews

Over 7 Days
customer service
Read Just Value Doors Ltd Reviews

About Just Value Doors Ltd:

At Just Value Doors we make it easy to order new doors and windows.

info@justvaluedoors.co.uk

Units 2-3 Station Road Industrial Estate
Browning Road
Heathfield
East Sussex
TN21 8DB

Tell us how Just Value Doors Ltd made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Awful! Unfortunately I ordered a door and was told it wasn’t able to be fitted so had my money refunded. Then after numerous emails and calls managed to get confirmation that the surveyor was in fact happy to fit the door for me so I put through a couple of doors to check prices and variations and then emailed to say I’d like to go ahead with the exact same door I previously ordered and paid for but would like a colour change to the external frame only. I was then sent a sign off that I didn’t think to triple check presuming these details would of been written in correctly by the member of staff I’d been dealing with. Turns out they weren’t! They were incorrect and the internal door colour had also been changed to grey when the email specifically asked for ONLY the external door frame colour to change otherwise the order to be the SAME as the one initially ordered and paid for that they’d said they could not fulfil. I came home to the wrong colour door, a door I did not ask for that cost £1500+ I phoned and said the order was incorrect 3 weeks ago and received no response, no update, no call from anyone to update me on the situation. I emailed yesterday saying how disappointed I was that no one got back to me and today I received an email saying they had recorded a call where I’d asked for the internal door colour to be grey which is incorrect because I never once asked for an internal door colour to be grey, I rang and asked for this recording to be sent to me ASAP as I knew it didn’t exist and was a blatant lie to which the response was, no sorry we don’t have it it was just written down. They’ve refused to replace the door or help in any way other than me paying to change the internal colour and said regardless of it not being what I asked for they have a sign off that I confirmed so it’s my fault???? The fitting was also changed to weeks later as the door wasn’t ready so my door wasn’t fitted for almost 6 weeks after payment. Disgusting behaviour from any company. 0 customer service and taking no responsibility for their mistake. Awful situation for something that isn’t a small purchase! AVOID!!!!!
Dear Abigail,
I’m very sorry to hear that you did not expect the door to arrive in the colour it did. We do of course want our customers to be satisfied with the product and service they receive. I must point out we always request customers complete a ‘sign-off’ and approve the specifications before proceeding. As mentioned a solution would be to replace the door slab in the new colour and we are happy to do this at a reduced price for you. If you would like to consider this option please do get back in touch and we would be happy to look at this for you.

Kind Regards
Just Value Doors
Great comms and fast delivery
Very pleased with the two windows and were fitted very well, and they look great. Many thanks
Very helpful office staff - and good products.
Had to change order prior to fit, process was quick and stress free.
Doors were delivered on time and look excellent. Also good customer service
Expensive for a fire certification. Communication was difficult. Information was difficult to obtain. Had to make many phone calls.
Great door good service
Fitted fine, easy to fit.
Happy with the windows, delivery as expected.
Great website, great products and great service. Would highly recommend
Good prices and a decent after sales service. Door took a while to arrive but I believe this was because 1 didn't pass quality control so its good to know they are all checked before dispatch.
Great Service, Prompt Delivery, Well protected and ready for installation Happy and Satisfied Thank you
Responsive customer service.
Hi Great company.Made easy to order online and even rang to check measurements which is good.French doors were delivered on correct day first thing in the morning. Would highly recommend and will use again.
Great door with survey and fitting process well organised. Took a little longer than anticipated but worth it and fitters couldn't do enough for us.
Ordering our patio doors was straight forward using the web site and we could order exactly what we wanted. We had one query so phoned the helpline, the lady was extremely helpful. We were slightly dubious re quality as you take a chance ordering online but in our opinion the doors are excellent quality, we fitted them ourselves and so far there are no issues. The delivery man was great, punctual and very helpful. Would recommend!
Ordered a door from JustValueDoors to replace an old one at our new house. The door was very good and exactly what we hoped for and the lady who got in touch about the order was very helpful and well informed. The only thing that let down the process was a lack of communication relating to the delivery of the door. I had to chase up a few times as I wasn't given an accurate timescale, which meant managing the builder who was going to be fitting it as he wanted a "safe date" he could plan the job in. It's something small, but would is the difference between good and excellent service for me. Once I had the delivery date, the door was delivered in perfect condition and on time.
A fantastic company !! Do not go anyware else to buy your doors and windows .A very well made product Quality though and though . But the most important thing about this company was the people working for them they were all excellent !! nothing was a problem 5 star customer service from start to finish . Welldone to you all and thankyou .
Just Value Doors Ltd is rated 4.56 based on 1,209 reviews