Just Value Doors Ltd Reviews

Own Driver, Postal Service
Over 7 Days
Read Just Value Doors Ltd Reviews

About Just Value Doors Ltd:

At Just Value Doors we make it easy to order new doors and windows.

info@justvaluedoors.co.uk

Units 2-3 Station Road Industrial Estate
Browning Road
Heathfield
East Sussex
TN21 8DB

Tell us how Just Value Doors Ltd made you happy
The product looks fine. Some small confusion about delivery date. JVD state i was emailed a delivery date on the 8th August for delivery on the 30th Sept which i didn't see.. I did have a few emails stating delivery times were delayed and to hang on. I subsequently received a phone call as the driver delivered to site when unfortunately no one was present to off load. To JVD's credit, the driver off loaded the item by himself which is commendable as these were heavy. Perhaps JVD could call or email a few days before delivery to confirm someone will be in
good value and easy to use online ordering, havent received product yet so cant say anything else
Always very accommodating, great service
Very easy to deal with. Great website. Easy to use door design software.
Excellent service
JUST VALUE DOORS

Rude and argumentative owner, poor service and even worse complaints management. Avoid like the plague.

With Just Value Doors you are guilty until proven innocent.

Wrong drawings and technical information on website, lack of responses from the team (and certainly no urgency). They got my order wrong, which I had to prove to them as they couldn’t understand it was wrong. Weeks of back and forth ensued when they finally admitted fault after a change in their manufacturer. It’s not up to customer to tell them that the pictures did not match the technical drawings on the website, yet I spent hours/days/weeks trying to explain to them. Initially they refused to give a refund but finally we’d agreed a discount and we could move on.

They said the refund would be in our account in a couple of working days. Weeks then passed of me contacting to ask where the money was and the owner said that he had now decided to withhold the refund until we’d signed a satisfactory agreement. But this was weeks down the line with no communication.

I’ve never experienced anything like this company before….

After all this, the windows arrived and 7 out of 11 were damaged/scratched due to them being packaged so poorly. We then sent CCTV footage & time-stamped pictures of them being unloaded to show that we did not damage them, and we were treated as guilty until proven innocent. Clearly no evidence was enough even though the time stamped pictures were before the driver left. The owner accused us of running a blade down the windows, even though we’d sent sufficient evidence. Even the delivery driver acknowledged the windows were damaged, which JVD didn’t believe either. JVD said they would not replace the windows, only the glass.

Another two weeks had passed with us disputing, they then said they would replace the glass & repair the scratches but would now be a further 8+ week wait (to try and put us off) and said that they’d withhold the refund throughout this process. After months of nothing but stress and time lost, not to mention the delays in our build, we decided that we’d had enough. Still no refund processed even though it had been promised. JVD settled on a further £157 discount which is pathetic for the level of damage/scratches. They couldn’t understand the previous discount was placed on the windows being the wrong model/specification and carried the issue forward so that no matter what condition they turned up in, there would be no more help or understanding.

I could not trust this company any less. They are immoral and rude and the stress they’ve put on my family is immeasurable. Even down to the actual quality of the windows, with beading not aligned, drip vents hanging off, loose handles, windows catching on screws when opening. Overall – shocking.

They even sent a touch up paint in the wrong colour, after everything.

Please learn one thing from our experience and DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME AND MONEY.

What I experienced was nothing to do with COVID-19.

I’d be more than happy to expand on the full picture, if needed.
Dear Daniel,
We are sorry and surprised to see you are not satisfied with the outcome of your complaint, as previously you suggested otherwise.

To summarize - We admit the profile specification initially provided to you was out of date, resulting in the newer profile you received being slightly different. However the overall style, design, colour and appearance was correct and as ordered, with the only minor difference being an arguably unnoticeable tweaked improvement in profile shape.

You negotiated this fact daily and obsessively over a matter of weeks, finally resulting in a compensation amount of £3,248.52 (37% of order value) being agreed for you to accept this minor change.

Then on receipt of delivery, you reported that over half of the windows had arrived damaged and suggested further compensation. We viewed the CCTV footage you provided which in fact showed a female with scissors in hand unpackaging. We are not suggesting you intentionally caused any damage however it would be extremely unlikely that any frames would have left the factory in this condition, due to quality control, packaging and a dedicated delivery vehicle.

As a side note, we did offer to collect and rework all the frames, however due to COVID-19 this was estimated to take upto 8 weeks, to which you declined.

We obviously needed to draw the line on compensation, however we offered to increase the amount to £3,400.00 to take into account the reported damage and bring your complaint to an end, to which you and your brother agreed.

Lastly, regarding some issues you mentioned, vents, handles and the like. Please rest assured these are all covered within your 10 year guarantee, please contact support@justvaluedoors.co.uk for assistance.

Just Value Doors
Ordered from you 4 years ago with no problems at all very good service and just ordered again from you just awaiting delivery which I have a date for . 👍
Product arrived, a bit late but more than likely due to COVID19. Happy with product though
Excellent price, communication and good service.
Good service so far but I haven't received the doors yet
They seem fairly
we had a date for the door to come to us did't come called up and said they wher behind in factory but had email to say it was coming no phone call as was told we would get
Dear Richard,
Thanks for your review. We again apologies for the delay in getting your order to you and thank you for your patience during this difficult time.

Please rest assured we are doing everything we can turn around orders as quickly as possible, however unfortunately this is not always achievable in the current situation.

We hope your new door serves you well in the years ahead.

Just Value Doors
Good value very fast delivery even during covid
Not fitted yet so unable to write a review.
Excellent service start to finish
Excellent service throughout. I needed help with my order the consultant took me through it . My door arrived today it looks really good quality. Very helpful driver.
Processed my order made me pay upfront told me they couldnt make them after, now cant get my money back think ive been conned will have to get barclaycard involved
The quality of the product is good although some internal mitres could be better and my french doors need adjustment to shut. Delays to committed delivery dates on 2 different occasions was disappointing.
Great service from Darren, George, Jack and Charly - basically everyone in the JVD Service team who fielded my joyous weekly emails. Unfortunately, you were severely let down by Alufold, your supplier, who turned this order into a three month nightmare. As such, whilst I'd give yourselves personally a 5, the whole experience to get a complete, fully built door as ordered sadly fell way short. Given it was JVD I transacted with, this means I cannot give a good review. Good luck, keep the high level of service and maybe find a new supplier!
Hi Kevin,
Thanks for your review and feedback on your experience. We will certainly take your comments onboard. I'm sorry your experience was not as both you, or we would have expected. I truly hope your new door serves you well in the years ahead and of course, let us know if you need any further assistance in the future.

Just Value Doors
Look good will be ordering more
Just Value Doors Ltd is rated 4.53 based on 1,412 reviews