Just Value Doors Ltd Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Just Value Doors Ltd

About Just Value Doors Ltd: At Just Value Doors we make it easy to order new doors and windows.

info@justvaluedoors.co.uk

Over 7 Days
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
2 - 3 Hours
"acceptable"
"Our new front door is exactly what we wanted. It was delivered and fitted promptly following their survey to measure up and I would definitely recommend Just Value Doors to my friends."
"Excellent delivery time and service"
"Great customer service and thank you for my door perfect"
"Very good service & price, delivered within the time frame aswell."
"Good product for the price. Efficient service and clean and tidy installation."
"Everything is fine. Quality and service excellent. The only problem for me was taking the doors from the frame as I am doing all the fitting myself. Anyway I eventually sorted it. Many thanks. Peter Dyer."
"Good response times and good product"
"The website is very good..with the big exception that it advertises a lock (which I chose) which you had discontinued. You accept my order with the discontinued lock. This amounts to misrepresentation legally and is a serious problem..oarticularly as I specifically wanted that lock and specifically did not want the replacement lock youmsent. Apart from that, the after sales personal service..including dealing with this issue, I must say was excellent. I have not yet installed the door so cannot yet comment on its qualities."
"Good service"
"Very pleased with the quality of the door. Colour attractive. Sizing and fittings very good."
"Ok quality door, but black paint easily chipped off locking mechanism"
"Ordering everything on the website was helpful & easy, also keeping me updated with my order was very good. Bin given my delivery date, cant wait to fit it! :-)"
"Small issue with glass unit which was resolved by a very professional and helpful member of staff"
"Great door, good price"
"Good quality product, delivered on time"
"My score of good is solely based on manufacture time, delivery and initial appearance of the 5 door bifold set. It will be another week before I fit the doors."
"great customer service"
"I have been very pleased with Just Value Doors. Everyone I spoke to, whichever department, was very helpful and polite. Very good customer service. The delivery was also very good."
"Good quality door. Very pleased with the prompt delivery. One screw head damaged on one hidge. Still waiting for a replacement screw."
Just Value Doors Ltd is rated 4.60 based on 938 reviews