Just Value Doors Ltd Reviews

Own Driver, Postal Service
Over 7 Days
Read Just Value Doors Ltd Reviews

About Just Value Doors Ltd:

At Just Value Doors we make it easy to order new doors and windows.

info@justvaluedoors.co.uk

Just Value Doors Ltd 5 star review on 2nd October 2020
Alan Bickmore
Just Value Doors Ltd 5 star review on 8th August 2020
Anthony Cannarozzo
Jack was very helpful with providing the best price for my new front door. He provided a quick response to my saved order and was very professional. the website is very useful in customising your door or window to your exact specification. i checked 6 other door companies and justvalueddoors was the best on price. i would highly recommend this company for made to measure UPVC doors offering a wide choice of design styles and additional options. Just hope my delivery arrives in time which would improve my overall experience.
Very good and friendly customer service
clear and very friendly experience
Jack was brilliant it his advice. Any questions were quickly answered. Thank you so much.
Very user friendly website for selecting options backed up by prompt and helpful sales team.
Website didn't answer every question, but extremely helpful online and phone backup.
This company are shocking. Just Value Doors miss sold us a set of £2500 bifold doors, they denied all responsibility and refused to speak to us after. The bifolds were useless and we had no choice but to replace them and take JVD to court for return of our money. A year later and the judge has agreed. Unfortunately for Just Value Doors it cost them an extra £1000 in costs. Thanks for paying up so promptly, it saved us (and you) bailiffs. Less of the cocky attitude emails after would have been nice, it made you look undignified. I'm interested to see how you will talk your way out of this one like you have the other reviews. Good luck if you use this company, everyone I know won't be! Go straight to the manufactorer (Affordable Aluminum), JVD are a pointless middleman.
Excellent service! Looking forward to reviving our order.
Excellent friendly service from the sales team , with a very helpful after sales team who edited my order quickly and simply . Couldn't ask for better.
Warm and friendly service , fantastic communication from the sales team , with cracking after sales support . 5*
Jack was really helpful. The price match worked well
Very helpful and accommodating sales team.
Just ordered a new window. Website easy to navigate. Look forward to seeing the product.
Very helpful advisor (Cam) Took time to make sure the order was right which was much appreciated as we’ve got a lot of work going on at the moment.
Excellent customer service and products would use again
Staff that i spoke to were polite and very knowledgeable about the product, answering all my questions.
Very professional sales team with good knowledge of their product.
Jack was very helpful in checking I had done everything right, looking at my photo of what I wanted and changing the specification for me. Thank you.
Helpful friendly customer service.
Just Value Doors Ltd is rated 4.56 based on 1,773 reviews