Just Value Doors Ltd Reviews

Over 7 Days
customer service
Read Just Value Doors Ltd Reviews

About Just Value Doors Ltd:

At Just Value Doors we make it easy to order new doors and windows.

info@justvaluedoors.co.uk

Units 2-3 Station Road Industrial Estate
Browning Road
Heathfield
East Sussex
TN21 8DB

Tell us how Just Value Doors Ltd made you happy
Bought a back door, no fitting package added as cheaper to buy locally. Perfect fit based on my perfect measurements. Installed myself with no issues whatsoever. Reinforce frame is brilliant but drill some pilots first. Great quality and service. Will definitely use again and recommend. Thanks.
i was very pleased with the door and fitting. all was done over email - would have been good for some personal contact i guess.
The ordering/ delivery was fine but it isn’t clear on the webpage that you have to cut and install the panels yourself. I see no reason why this couldn’t be done in the factory as it’s not site specific. Other than that I have no complaints.
Dear Danny,
Thanks for your review and I'm happy that you are satisfied with the product. Regards cutting of the panel - just to point out our panels are cut to size and ready to fit, all with exception to the 'Cornwall Style Stable Door'. As this panel requires two sizes (top and bottom) and we can only specify one size from our supplier, so we get around this by sending a full sized panel for cutting on site. I completely appreciate this isn't ideal and will bring your comment up with the factory manager to see if we can get both top and bottom panels cut to size in future.

Just Value Doors.
Products turned up when arranged, had to replace 6 panels of glass due to finger prints on the inside of the glass.. quality seems good, bit rough on the finishing but easily tidied up
Dear Scott,
Thanks for your comments. We would again like to apologies for 6 of your glass units arriving in an unacceptable condition and thank you for your patience while these were replaced. I trust everything is now satisfactory and please don't hesitate to get in touch if you need any further assistance.

Good service.
Amazing products good service
Confirmation email needs rewording "Your provisional delivery date is Monday 19 August 2019 We will notify you if any change, otherwise delivery will be on this date. Delivery due week commencing 19/8. Date to be confirmed nearer the time" I had no further information from this seller and was told on the 19th that it wouldn't be delivered...
Dear Customer,
Thanks for your comments, we will certainly look into this. Usually we are able to confirm a delivery date the next working day, however sometimes we are only able to confirm a week commencing date and update you closer to the time. We will look to make this clearer and apologies for any confusion.

Just Value Doors
Delighted with our door. Excellent comms from start to finish, will definitely use again and recommend.
Quick easy service
Excellent service from start to finish from a friendly team of professional experts. We are delighted with the product and the fitters did a first class job.
Very easy to order, delivered to programme - very satisfied.
Always accurate measurements. Bought 6 windows/doors so far never had a problem with them. Very reliable company. Thank you.
The services so far good no complains
Excellent quality and service.
Easy to order. Efficient delivery. Good quality.
Great service, arrived within scheduled time frame. Friendly staff. Would definitely recommend, The product has a great finish and was well made. Once correctly adjusted it closes and locks smoothly.
Very poor bought a window and french door for self install so I ordered the fixing kit. Fixing kit dose not contain the correct glazing packers or screws advertised. Door was delivered with big scratches in the frame which after I had complained got replaced, I am still waiting on the correct packers for the glassing and no one is responding to my emails. Will never use this company again very poor customer service and QC.
Dear Andrew,
Firstly our apologies for your door being delivered damaged and the fixing kit not being as expected. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused while you waited for this to be remade and replaced. You mention no one responded to your email - during busy periods we are not always able to respond the same day, however, I can see my colleague has now addressed your concerns regarding the glazing packers that were supplied and some more have been posted out for you.

Just Value Doors
I am very pleased with the products and the service provided.
Received doors on day agreed.courteous &helpful service. Doors fitted with ease & very happy with product
Absolutely great all round. The quality is A1, cant get better for quality and value.
Just Value Doors Ltd is rated 4.59 based on 1,109 reviews